Kaigangio out on a 4 million bond
#21 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:17:29 AM

Cliff Ombeta is one expensive lawyer who is well versed with judiciary operations.As for Khaminwa,the magistrate will be in shock seeing a Senior Counsel before his court as the prosecutor,a cop who scored D+ rambles.
segemia
#22 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:20:09 AM

The other day this kaigangio was in was it Maralal or Baragoi looking for bulls at about almost the same time when there was cattle rustling incident that left a retinue of security officers dead.

What a coincidence.

On a different note just what is this kaigangio?? Mara he is an academisian, mara he is a landlord, mara he is a bull rustler, and now a fake cop!!!Eish jameni!!

#23 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:27:54 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly yaani gizzards is a class 8 dropout?

Ooooh yes!!! a fake one!!!Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

From T-mall Langata.

segemia
#24 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:39:27 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly yaani gizzards is a class 8 dropout?

From T-mall Langata.

Or probably a former bright pupil of River Road Pri. Sch.
#25 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:20:07 AM

What shocked me was the calibre of lawyers representing him. Cliff Ombeta, Katwa Kigen and John Khaminwa. These are top lawyers in the country and only the super rich can afford just one of them.

So because I'm sure the man can't afford them, why have they taken the case? And for them to all drive to a shanty, mabati court somewhere in Naivasha.. aiiii! Iko kitu.

#26 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:25:04 AM

From T-mall Langata.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly @ Impunity, zile ulikuwa unakula kama python...
#27 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:53:56 AM

But this Waiganjo guy must be having serious cash. He has 3 lawyers: Cliff Ombeta, Katwa Kigen and John Khaminwa! Hakuna those small time lawyers.

...the dude has a serious case,his lawyers are going to prove he is a reservist,appointment letter,pay slips and all...ombeta is for show,you,l only see him during the mention of the case,kwenda mbele he will be MIA...

And they have to be the 'high profile' ones. smile smile Rule of thumb when appointing a not 'those small time lawyers' @Lolest, find out about their actual track records as opposed to the media hype.
#28 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 10:14:41 AM

Now I remember someone referring to @kaigangio as kaiganjo. Funny that Waiganjo never went to Kiganjo! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Maybe Waiganjo found Kiganjo too big.must have prefered Iganjosmile

@Kagizzards,
I like that.....Weru ukwenda mithige mihuunuApplause Applause
#29 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 2:38:07 PM

Grapevine has it that a Jubilee politician has taken charge of the matter.
#30 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:07:29 PM

What shocked me was the calibre of lawyers representing him. Cliff Ombeta, Katwa Kigen and John Khaminwa. These are top lawyers in the country and only the super rich can afford just one of them.

So because I'm sure the man can't afford them, why have they taken the case? And for them to all drive to a shanty, mabati court somewhere in Naivasha.. aiiii! Iko kitu.

of course he ain't paying a cent...the big shots behind his 'employment' will foot the bill.
#31 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:39:12 PM

Waigangio is re-arrested immediately after being "freed"!!!

http://www.standardmedia...d-moments-after-release

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

#32 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 4:25:01 PM

I wonder who paid his bail?

I paid myself...yaani from my account..

"Weru ukwenda mithige mihuunu"smile smile

@kagizzard, i thought i knew all the proverbs from my grandfather but this is a new one. kindly translate. am guessing mithige is a type of bird.
#33 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:31:21 PM

welcome back waigangio..great job in 'creating jobs' that's the spirit Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Actually i should be compensated by the convernment for creating jobs creatively!smile smile
#34 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:34:55 PM

welcome back waigangio..great job in 'creating jobs' that's the spirit Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

waigangio? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Now I remember someone referring to @kaigangio as kaiganjo. Funny that Waiganjo never went to Kiganjo! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

aint it funny and laughable that some guys do 1000km to a destination when they need to do only 20km to the same place???? Lazima uchore bwana kama mwanamme!!!
#35 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:40:49 PM

segemia wrote:
The other day this kaigangio was in was it Maralal or Baragoi looking for bulls at about almost the same time when there was cattle rustling incident that left a retinue of security officers dead.

What a coincidence.

On a different note just what is this kaigangio?? Mara he is an academisian, mara he is a landlord, mara he is a bull rustler, and now a fake cop!!!Eish jameni!!

That is what we call economic diversification...Hapana kaa na upande moja kama panga...

But one thing I am not is a cattle rusler...If i am, then i am a fake one....d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
#36 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:42:51 PM

From T-mall Langata.

??????!!!
#37 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:45:13 PM

segemia wrote:

From T-mall Langata.

Or probably a former bright pupil of River Road Pri. Sch.

Wee @ segemia wacha uchokozi!!!
#38 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:46:55 PM

Now I remember someone referring to @kaigangio as kaiganjo. Funny that Waiganjo never went to Kiganjo! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Maybe Waiganjo found Kiganjo too big.must have prefered Iganjosmile

@Kagizzards,
I like that.....Weru ukwenda mithige mihuunuApplause Applause

Let us teach these guys what they have not read in books..Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
#39 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:48:44 PM

Waigangio is re-arrested immediately after being "freed"!!!

http://www.standardmedia...d-moments-after-release

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!

Wasting time...i will pay another 4m bail pap!!! Money is not a problem...spending is!
#40 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:50:35 PM

I wonder who paid his bail?

I paid myself...yaani from my account..

"Weru ukwenda mithige mihuunu"smile smile

@kagizzard, i thought i knew all the proverbs from my grandfather but this is a new one. kindly translate. am guessing mithige is a type of bird.

mithige=bird=0%...saaadly.

try again...