2 Pages12>
Ngunjiri Wambugu
nostoppingthis
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 9:45:28 AM

Njung'e
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 9:59:32 AM

A brave Kikuyu indeed....oh!!

http://www.kenyanlist.co...isting-show.php?id=93332
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Impunity
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 10:00:46 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:

Quote:
I call upon them to speak out and show the Kikuyu community how not to become politically irrelevant for the first time since independence, as we led around by the nose by politicians pursuing selfish agendas.

Nuff said!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Njung'e
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 10:09:58 AM

@nostop,
Careful what you wish for.Once a Mungiki,always a Mungiki.You can never separate a Mungiki with a "circumventing" knife!smile.....by the way,i saw someone chewing miraa in Meru just to prove he is Merian.They should ask Wambugu to bring some snuff to the office too!Laughing out loudly
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 10:14:23 AM

Impunity wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:

Quote:
I call upon them to speak out and show the Kikuyu community how not to become politically irrelevant for the first time since independence, as we led around by the nose by politicians pursuing selfish agendas.

Nuff said!

My friend, that is an illusion. Kikuyus will never become politically irrelevant the numbers and their resources can never make them irrelevant. Look in today's daily, Central farmers made Shs. 20b from milk only.

Anyway, that said, what does politically irrelevant mean anyway? Were they irrelevant during Moi's rule? Thinking of our tribe's political relevance is what fuels tribalism. Your vote makes you relevant in-spite of your tribe.

Let me also say that the 'wazees' who spoke to Uhuru should have sort the people's position first because I can tell you for a fact that the youth in those areas were not going to vote for Mdvd if UK stepped down. Go to the ground and find out.

BBI will solve it
:)
tycho
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 10:25:18 AM

Can we have a mwananchi sponsored initiative that will negotiate a structure and mode of operation that will deal with the Hague matter justly, and offer the suspects assurance that they will not be abandoned or their property looted?

No. I don't think justice necessarily entails a conviction of the suspects.
nostoppingthis
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 10:36:58 AM

2012 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:

Quote:

Nuff said!

My friend, that is an illusion. Kikuyus will never become politically irrelevant the numbers and their resources can never make them irrelevant. Look in today's daily, Central farmers made Shs. 20b from milk only.

Anyway, that said, what does politically irrelevant mean anyway? Were they irrelevant during Moi's rule? Thinking of our tribe's political relevance is what fuels tribalism. Your vote makes you relevant in-spite of your tribe.

Let me also say that the 'wazees' who spoke to Uhuru should have sort the people's position first because I can tell you for a fact that the youth in those areas were not going to vote for Mdvd if UK stepped down. Go to the ground and find out.

Do you think they can vote MDvD if Mr freedom is stopped by Fatou "Be-sue-dat"- and she has new evidence gainst these suspects....and got new witnesses...
Impunity
#8 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 10:49:37 AM

Njung'e wrote:
@nostop,
Careful what you wish for.Once a Mungiki,always a Mungiki.You can never separate a Mungiki with a "circumventing" knife!smile.....by the way,i saw someone chewing miraa in Meru just to prove he is Merian.They should ask Wambugu to bring some snuff to the office too!Laughing out loudly

Honestly speaking this show also caught me by great surprise too.
This is kind of person who will even roast chimps in order to win the Congolese vote, if we had them in good political number in the country!

Sad Sad Sad

richdad
#9 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 11:23:54 AM

Watch this space. Rao will one day be in the hague!!! truth will always win!! About the article, the fellow is a Mungiki spokesman, the domo fellow are really desperate.

Keep it simple
#10 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 11:26:08 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
2012 wrote:
Impunity wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:

Quote:

Nuff said!

Do you think they can vote MDvD if Mr freedom is stopped by Fatou "Be-sue-dat"- and she has new evidence gainst these suspects....and got new witnesses...

I don't think it's about that. Mdvd rates lowly compared to the other presidential contenders. He doesn't come through as authoritative, presidential, he feels more like a pushover...

BBI will solve it
nostoppingthis
#11 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 11:33:23 AM

richdad wrote:
Watch this space. Rao will one day be in the hague!!! truth will always win!! About the article, the fellow is a Mungiki spokesman, the domo fellow are really desperate.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly wacha General Keguoya aende kwanza...(see link)

http://www.standardmedia...uru,-Ruto-murder-charges
nakujua
#12 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 11:33:45 AM

Impunity wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:

Quote:

Nuff said!

its sad we still take in such crap - especially for some wazuans, a community can never be politically relevant, its the individuals (rich) who gain or lose relevance.
aemathenge
#13 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 1:36:27 PM

Thank you @nostoppingthis for not using an ethnic title for your thread. In my opinion, that makes you a better Citizen of the Virtual Republic, my opinion.

Self interest. That is what I perceive among the Agikuyu community.

The rich among the Agikuyu put their self interest in the preservation of their wealth by seeking a non Mugikuyu as a President.

The poor among the Agikuyu will follow the Junior of the Fly Whisk Carrier wherever he leads to, for if he defended during PEV, then he will defend them in the future as opposed to Mutukufu Rais who did not raise a finger.

This works well for Son of Ngina.

The Middle Class, as usual where matters such as these are concerned, have no clue what they want for who ever wins or looses, they will still survive.

But then again, I stand to be corrected for I did not registers as a voter.
digitek1
#14 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 2:34:29 PM

aemathenge wrote:
Thank you @nostoppingthis for not using an ethnic title for your thread. In my opinion, that makes you a better Citizen of the Virtual Republic, my opinion.

The rich among the Agikuyu put their self interest in the preservation of their wealth by seeking a non Mugikuyu as a President.

The poor among the Agikuyu will follow the Junior of the Fly Whisk Carrier wherever he leads to, for if he defended during PEV, then he will defend them in the future as opposed to Mutukufu Rais who did not raise a finger.

The Middle Class, as usual where matters such as these are concerned, have no clue what they want for who ever wins or looses, they will still survive.

Brick wall Silenced Not talking

I may be wrong..but then I could be right
Impunity
#15 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 2:49:56 PM

digitek1 wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

Brick wall Silenced Not talking

Sometimes its worth it not to do other things done blindly by the masses.

I for once emphatically voted NO for the new katimba and its on record!
I have never regretted that decision and never will...when I see some noisy wazuans shouting their mouths wide open cursing Mpigs for r*ping the new katiba I usually feel like shoving a hot rock in there.

poundfoolish
#16 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 2:56:10 PM

aemathenge wrote:

If im not wrong it was the wazees who sent the youthfull duo to go 'defend' their communities.. kisha wakawachiwa Ocampo when push came to shove (just learnt a new phrase: They were pushed under the bus").. Otherwise why do you think Son of Jomo and WSR have decided to so stubbornly refuse to listen to the geezers?

The brevity is actually paying off.. The west is the other obstacle..
If you hear UMK talk of his local created enemies.. he is quite authoritative.. but when it comes to the West.. its as if he begs them to...
Angelica _ann
#17 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 3:08:04 PM

richdad wrote:

NEVER EVER, YOU WILL REALLY WAIT TILL YOU DIE WAITING
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
#18 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 3:32:43 PM

aemathenge wrote:
I stand to be corrected for I did not registers as a voter.

I think it would have been wise to register and then later decide whether to vote or not especially in the run-off if it happens. Now others will have to decide for you. No matter how powerless you may feel you should register, you might never know what will happen.

BBI will solve it
Lolest!
#19 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 7:06:38 PM

The article isn't all wrong.

If there will be sanctions we know who will suffer most.

Quote:
Last month a group of powerful leaders from the Kikuyu community decided to summon Uhuru Kenyatta to a meeting. They explained to him that the Kikuyu community especially, stands to suffer great loss under an Uhuru presidency for as long as he is still an ICC suspect. They broke down the monetary losses to cash crop farmers (most of whom are Kikuyu and Kalenjin), international traders (again, most of whom are Kikuyus), financial institutions (again a large stake owned by Kikuyus) and so on as well as explained the challenges his government would face in international politics, aid and commerce. They pleaded with him to shelve his ambitions until after the ICC and support someone else. Uhuru saw the wisdom of their words and drove to Musalia Mudavadi’s home with his political colleagues. He offered to step down for Musalia for the sake of his community and the country. They signed on it.

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
josiah33
#20 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 8:25:02 PM

I wonder if the Mungiki spokesman(self proclaimed) would be considered brave, if say, he went to PK's side or Ole Kiyapi's instead of being CORDED. Are we seeing things only in our own biased way- depending on which side we are politically?