wazua Fri, May 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages«<23456>
Karangaita Farm - Jkuat Staff Housing ????
Kirika
#61 Posted : Friday, February 07, 2014 3:54:40 PM

@ Am,

Would you mind to show those of us who could be interested the location of Karangaita itself. You could drop me a note on hkirikah@gmail.com

It's really tantalizing since you mentioned earlier on in the thread that it will eclipse Migaa and Thika Greens !
jaggernaut
#62 Posted : Friday, February 07, 2014 11:02:18 PM

I bought some 1/2 acre 'through proxy' so am quite impressed by this news. Though it seems the project has been moving at a snail's pace. It's been several years of waiting. Sad!
teemane
#63 Posted : Friday, April 25, 2014 3:40:41 PM

hi karangaitan @wazua.leo passed by the farm and the good news is that the road heading to the farm i.e kigio road is busy being upgraded.to be ready by july 2014. @ the farm,stepped on beacon113/114.
samdoe
#64 Posted : Saturday, June 14, 2014 8:35:46 AM

Am getting deals of 3.5 - 4 million for a half acre here, is it a good deal fellow wazuans. The balloting is scheduled for next month.
@ juggernaut, how much did you fork??
hobbit
#65 Posted : Thursday, July 03, 2014 9:20:19 AM

Tik tok....
samdoe
#66 Posted : Tuesday, July 15, 2014 9:50:06 PM

Kindly check your transaction for this land. Karibu Kunyolewa bila maji . This is for those who bought through proxy. If a guy shows you a receipt with two names and without original proxies run..start your search by checking the authenticity of all documents, they may be original and you still get conned. You should have the whole history of that transaction and don't trust anyone, do your own research. I learnt the hard way but am wiser. The balloting is on 25th July 2014 for quarters and 1st August 2014 for halves. Utashangaa come the voting day if you don't do due diligence.
Am
#67 Posted : Monday, July 21, 2014 2:35:06 PM

Hi Karangaita Farm Gang. Promised to Follow this up. The wait is over. Ballot details as below;

1) Balloting for 1/4 will happen 2nd Aug 014
2) Balloting for 1/2 and 1 acres is 9th Aug

3) Before Balloting, Proxies and members to Collect Clearance Certs from JKUAT pavilion on Sat 26th July o14. Carry your ID, and a copy.

4) Viewing for 1/4 acres to Happen 16th Aug.
Viewing For 1/2 acres to Happen 23rd Aug.
Viewing for One acres to Happen 30th Aug.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
hobbit
#68 Posted : Monday, August 11, 2014 12:25:22 PM

Hi karangaitan's,

What is the plan of this huge estate after balloting and viewing...

1. I thought all roads should be graded for easier access of plots
2. Tarmac the main road crossing the shamba from the main entrance to the other end.
3. May be have a perimeter fence around the whole shamba.

My opinion.
teemane
#69 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 7:21:34 AM

thank you #AM and all the others for keeping karangaita dream alive for 2 years.shamba sasa tunalo...personally,i am near the gate!karibuni chai.....
Gathige
#70 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 9:42:35 AM

teemane wrote:
thank you #AM and all the others for keeping karangaita dream alive for 2 years.shamba sasa tunalo...personally,i am near the gate!karibuni chai.....

@teamane, Have the owners started selling some portions? What is the indicative price a 1/4?
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Am
#71 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 10:33:26 AM

teemane wrote:

Thanks Dude. Yangu moYa 1/2 iko karibu the balloting site. The 1/4 I have no Idea where it is but viewing is today so I will know later in the day. Long wait to get these Pieces but no regrets whatsoever. Great area live in I think. Have you signed the land bylaws BTW, hata Kuku haikubalishwi kufugwa kwa estate. But its such a good thing I think.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
Am
#72 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 10:47:40 AM

hobbit wrote:
Hi karangaitan's,

2. Tarmac the main road crossing the shamba from the main entrance to the other end.

My opinion.

@Hobbit. Will try gather some info and advise papa hapa.

I tend think though that the JKUAT office tasks ends at having a tractor mark roads to the plots. People will start moving in and form estate associations, and do the rest of the stuff.
Gathige
#73 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 12:20:38 PM

Am wrote:
hobbit wrote:
Hi karangaitan's,

My opinion.

I tend think though that the JKUAT office tasks ends at having a tractor mark roads to the plots. People will start moving in and form estate associations, and do the rest of the stuff.

@Am, What are the indicative prices for the 1/4s?
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Am
#74 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 12:52:02 PM

Gathige wrote:
Am wrote:
hobbit wrote:
Hi karangaitan's,

My opinion.

Not Sure Bro honestly. But not less than 2.5M per my fair estimation. Of Course the usual land hype will play a big part now that guys have their pieces + paperwork in a very transparent/Impressive process and so it may be far much higher.
teemane
#75 Posted : Saturday, August 16, 2014 7:16:03 PM

thankx guyz!i think quarter plots have the best locations.one acre guyz not very happy.saw the estate plan hard copy today and now looking for the PDF copy.many regard
jaggernaut
#76 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2014 12:55:35 PM

Am wrote:
hobbit wrote:
Hi karangaitan's,

My opinion.

Yes they should mark those roads. I was there yesterday to see the mblot. I noticed that the current roads (including the main road) traverse through peoples plots. Mimi niko hapo katikati, very nice plot, nice location, red soil yote.
Gathige
#77 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2014 4:33:29 PM

Am wrote:
Gathige wrote:
Am wrote:
hobbit wrote:
Hi karangaitan's,

My opinion.

Not Sure Bro honestly. But not less than 2.5M per my fair estimation. Of Course the usual land hype will play a big part now that guys have their pieces + paperwork in a very transparent/Impressive process and so it may be far much higher.

Thanks, @AM. That's not bad hopefully those with multiple plots with off-load some soon. Keep such info coming.
jaggernaut
#78 Posted : Sunday, August 17, 2014 10:16:48 PM

Am wrote:
teemane wrote:

Thanks Dude. Yangu moYa 1/2 iko karibu the balloting site. The 1/4 I have no Idea where it is but viewing is today so I will know later in the day. Long wait to get these Pieces but no regrets whatsoever. Great area live in I think. Have you signed the land bylaws BTW, hata Kuku haikubalishwi kufugwa kwa estate. But its such a good thing I think.

And the way i have been planning to raise some 1000 layers chicken on the 1/2 acre plot for the next 5yrs and make some 10k in egg sales per day.
Am
#79 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 9:09:07 AM

jaggernaut wrote:
Am wrote:
teemane wrote:

And the way i have been planning to raise some 1000 layers chicken on the 1/2 acre plot for the next 5yrs and make some 10k in egg sales per day.

NKT! This enterprising Gachie gang.smile smile smile
I know a guy who already has a pork supply contract with F. choice. They wont allow you to rear animals down there.
Am
#80 Posted : Monday, August 18, 2014 9:32:12 AM

teemane wrote:
thankx guyz!i think quarter plots have the best locations.one acre guyz not very happy.saw the estate plan hard copy today and now looking for the PDF copy.many regard

Shame on you Shame on you
Those are the best in my opinion, Shape is rectangular and they slant touching Chania river. It looks like Thigiri area. Lots mature trees also which you may have noticed have not been cut like in the rest of the land! Seems to me those may have been secured for some pple. Very Serene area, I would love to trade mine for that section any day.