wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages<1234>»
Karangaita Farm - Jkuat Staff Housing ????
hobbit
#21 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 8:46:25 PM

Am wrote:
teemane wrote:
hi karangaitans@ wazua!what the progress after 3 months of handover?:D

They are in the process of registering the land and changing ownership to their (JKUAT) Name. Were also waiting for rain to Subside, to start clearing the bushes and do subdivision.

@Am... These are some great news at last, kungoja tumengoja.... eagerly waiting for that balloting day.

Keep up the great updates coming.
Kirika
#22 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 11:13:00 AM

Oh my !! Where have I been ?

Truly glad news to receive !

I hope the balloting and transfers is done before close of the year. I also hope JKUAT will have the presence of mind to make sure its a controlled development area.

If its well done, Karangaita could rival Thika Greens by a mile.
Am
#23 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 1:56:35 PM

Kirika wrote:

I hope the balloting and transfers is done before close of the year. I also hope JKUAT will have the presence of mind to make sure its a controlled development area.

@Kirika, Not sure about Balloting but will Update as soon as I hear.

Also, You are wrong. I think that Karangaita will rival Migaa, Vipingo etc.I can assure you. Wee Ngonjea tu..
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
Kirika
#24 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:18:41 PM

Am wrote:
Kirika wrote:

Also, You are wrong. I think that Karangaita will rival Migaa, Vipingo etc.I can assure you. Wee Ngonjea tu..

Are you implying that Thika Greens is way below Migaa ?

Atleast if it rivals Vipingo then i'd be gladly astounded !

By the way you sound really confident, could you be an insider?
Am
#25 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:14:45 AM

Kirika wrote:
Am wrote:
Kirika wrote:

Are you implying that Thika Greens is way below Migaa ?

Atleast if it rivals Vipingo then i'd be gladly astounded !

By the way you sound really confident, could you be an insider?

@KIRIKA. Certainly, Thika greens is below Migaa. Just take time look at the designs and you'll agree.

I am not an Insider at Karangaita, I Just happen to hang out with the right People, and right Places. smile smile
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God..
Arthur Winner
#26 Posted : Thursday, September 12, 2013 4:22:38 PM

hi karangaitans@ wazua....anyone with update on the above info,please shed some light
Am
#27 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 12:12:32 PM

Arthur Winner wrote:
hi karangaitans@ wazua....anyone with update on the above info,please shed some light

@Arthur.

Kesi Iliisha. Title already obtained, under JKUAT Staff sacco now. Tenders for Clearing Bushes floated and Just about to be awarded. Clearing bushes to happen soon and then balloting follows.

popat
#28 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 4:01:01 PM

@Am.What if one wants to join this badwagon at this moment.Iko chance?whats the cost?
Kirika
#29 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 4:47:23 PM

Joining now is not easy since most of the staff own the plots or their relatives. I bet none can offload at this point with less than Ksh. 1.5M

After the balloting I think some speculators may offload.
Am
#30 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 7:30:44 PM

popat wrote:
@Am.What if one wants to join this badwagon at this moment.Iko chance?whats the cost?

I think it is Kinda tough as no one will possibly want to sell at this Point. The area is Pure gold.
You could Probably get a person with their own Problem and in need of money but as I said I see it uphill. And again, a kuota will go for nothing less than 2M in my view.

In case you are Interested, I will advise you to tembelea the caretakers at JKUAT law office and ask if they got pple with interest to offload. Best.
Gathige
#31 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 8:18:56 PM

Hata Mimi nataka Hizo plots. When the papers are out and selling starts, whoever has leads please post here in the Wazua spirit of sharing.

"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
hobbit
#32 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:39:02 AM

Kirika wrote:

Joining now is not easy since most of the staff own the plots or their relatives. I bet none can offload at this point with less than Ksh. 1.5M

I had an offer of 6.5M for one acre yesterday, but off course am not in a hurry. Am sure after the papers are out, bei itakuruka. A quarter shld go for minimum 2M.

Kungoja tumengoja, wacha wang'oe kahawa tupate karatasi kwanza.
Kirika
#33 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:35:07 AM

hobbit wrote:
Kirika wrote:

I had an offer of 6.5M for one acre yesterday, but off course am not in a hurry. Am sure after the papers are out, bei itakuruka. A quarter shld go for minimum 2M.

I LIKE !!

Kahawa ingolewe !! Trully if Karangaita mirrors Vipingo sans the Golf Course then the price was definitely a steal !!
Am
#34 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 3:01:52 PM

hobbit wrote:
Kirika wrote:

@Kijana Hobbit. Intelligence - Quarters will be allocated Kando and Halfs a different Corner of the land. Please note. But Yah, Price of Quarter in the region of 2M now.
Gathige
#35 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 3:29:24 PM

Am wrote:
hobbit wrote:
Kirika wrote:

@Kijana Hobbit. Intelligence - Quarters will be allocated Kando and Halfs a different Corner of the land. Please note. But Yah, Price of Quarter in the region of 2M now.

@Am,There is quite a lot of interest right here in those plots once the papers are ready. Keep us updated as some of us will likely be buyers soon. 2M sio baya
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
popat
#36 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 3:45:37 PM

If any karangaitan is willing to part with a quarter at 1.5m now kabla the titles get in touch-topgradeoptions@gmail.com
Am
#37 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:51:16 AM

Gathige wrote:
Am wrote:
hobbit wrote:
Kirika wrote:

@Am,There is quite a lot of interest right here in those plots once the papers are ready. Keep us updated as some of us will likely be buyers soon. 2M sio baya

Will Undoubtedly do..
Am
#38 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2013 9:05:31 AM

popat wrote:
If any karangaitan is willing to part with a quarter at 1.5m now kabla the titles get in touch-topgradeoptions@gmail.com

@Popat. You succeeded in getting one?
Kirika
#39 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2013 9:35:29 AM

@ Am

Will JKUAT do the roads, power and water at Karangaita ?
popat
#40 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2013 2:03:29 PM

@Am.
Am yet to get any.Any leads?Waiting.