wazua Fri, Apr 19, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Lost Original Car Keys-Replacement?
King G
#21 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 2:59:15 PM

Kratos wrote:
MPark wrote:
hello.. you might want to try here http://www.autokeysquad.com/ last time my wife lost the keys to our car we called them, and they came quickly.. they only cover the London area though.. goodluck with that! cheers!

Ati what?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Pole bro. This reply from @ MPark is ojinga sana!
Thieves
maka
#22 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2012 5:15:14 PM

quicksand wrote:
bird_man wrote:
Thanks Wazuans.MPPS or Josim can sort the issue in 2hrs.
They removed key cylinder & made one from it plus did some reprogram to stop old key from opening.Cost about 5k.
Changed alarm system too....
Changing houses too today...

My advice,always ensure you have a cut out thats well hidden not those under the steering wheel.And pray to God too :)

Pole boss,...ni hood gani hiyo where you were almost jacked? I am keeping a mental list of places to avoid since I am planning to hama soon ..

@quicksand...itabidi uishi moon inakaa,if the malawian ama iz it botswanan high commission can be thugged at Runda it aint safe anywea...
possunt quia posse videntur
MPark
#23 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 2:21:52 PM

i only speak english i thought it could have helped you but obviously you are not leaving in my same country.. anyway goodluck for that! and cheers guys!

regards,
MARK
aabc4lock
#24 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 5:12:53 PM

call any locksmith..........
matata
#25 Posted : Friday, June 14, 2013 6:39:52 PM

I din't know the importance of a cut out until now! Where can I have mine fixed en at how much?
Rankaz13
#26 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2013 12:25:49 PM

matata wrote:
I din't know the importance of a cut out until now! Where can I have mine fixed en at how much?

Try iTRACE AFRIKA, get their contacts off googletrader for Kenya.
Life is like playing a violin solo in public and learning the instrument as one goes on.
washiku
#27 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2013 8:55:50 PM

bird_man wrote:
They removed key cylinder & made one from it plus did some reprogram to stop old key from opening.Cost about 5k.

My advice,always ensure you have a cut out thats well hidden not those under the steering wheel.And pray to God too :)

Bird_man, I would like to know how you have done yours. My current car do not have any cut-out. I thought they are kinda useless coz I always had them in my former cars. I would take the car to a car wash and deliberately not mention anything to do with a cut out...only to wait around expecting they would call me to ask where the cut out is. To my amazement, they would just drive off. This happened in several car washes and I ended up concluding these cut outs are more or less useless.
AlphDoti
#28 Posted : Tuesday, June 18, 2013 11:07:30 AM

washiku wrote:
bird_man wrote:

Bird_man, I would like to know how you have done yours. My current car do not have any cut-out. I thought they are kinda useless coz I always had them in my former cars. I would take the car to a car wash and deliberately not mention anything to do with a cut out...only to wait around expecting they would call me to ask where the cut out is. To my amazement, they would just drive off. This happened in several car washes and I ended up concluding these cut outs are more or less useless.

Alarms and cut out are but one way.
But they can be hacked. You need something that will take time to crack.

If you need peace of mind, even at night when you sleep, or notorious places (including malls), or in town, install internal gear lock. This one will take someone with the correct tools more than an hour to drill and grind and take off this lock, which is secured to the car body with permanent screws, from inside the gear chamber, mounted on the car body, tightened until the head cuts off, which means you cannot come back an unscrew it again.

It's clean as shown in my former car below...

I have it installed in my current car as well.

NOTE: Installed by Luttas Car Locks, along Muchai lane, off Maimosa... 0722-616968
washiku
#29 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 11:24:31 AM

@AlphDoti, thanks. How much will that cost me?
bird_man
#30 Posted : Wednesday, June 19, 2013 4:21:11 PM

@washiku....leave your email I can send you contacts of a guy who can do it & will also explain where it is placed.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
AlphDoti
#31 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 8:34:37 AM

washiku wrote:
@AlphDoti, thanks. How much will that cost me?

Between sh6000 and sh7000
mlefu
#32 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 8:46:32 AM

imagine a hijacking situation..some of this gadgets wont save you..but they are good for your insurance claim!!! all the same at @alpha, I talked to some guy and he says they can fix in an auto..but it will take 3-5 hours..more time that it takes japan to assemble the entire car..hehehe..will give them a visit.
AlphDoti
#33 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 10:45:15 AM

mlefu wrote:
imagine a hijacking situation..some of this gadgets wont save you..but they are good for your insurance claim!!! all the same at @alpha, I talked to some guy and he says they can fix in an auto..but it will take 3-5 hours..more time that it takes japan to assemble the entire car..hehehe..will give them a visit.

@Mlefu eheheh... this is not for the hijackers. You don't lock gear while driving men!
This is to make you have peace of mind when you leave your car, also activating the alarm.

It is true, it will also help you with insurance claim, just incase.

Please don't forget to ask them for certificate for the same, which you can keep, and produce to the insurance, incase of car theft.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT FIGHT WITH HIJACKERS. YOU CAN STILL RECOVER YOUR CAR, OR BETTER STILL BUY ANOTHER ONE.
deadpoet
#34 Posted : Tuesday, April 21, 2015 11:43:11 AM

Anyone know of any reputable firm that can duplicate transponder keys?
Bigchick
#35 Posted : Wednesday, April 22, 2015 8:06:08 PM

deadpoet wrote:

Try Diastar Motors along Enterprise road.
Love is beautiful and so are those who share it.With Love, Marriage is an amazing event in ones life time, the foundation of joy, happiness and success.
Nimerudi
#36 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 12:18:39 AM

Bigchick wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

Try Diastar Motors along Enterprise road.

I second Diastar. Bharat and his team always do a good job.
rodrigo smith
#37 Posted : Sunday, February 14, 2016 12:16:24 PM

Sometimes people get panic when they lose their car keys and forget that there are simple, reasonable answers to the question, “What should I do if I lose my car keys?” Remember an Auto Locksmith can help you with any type of vehicle from a car, van, truck, motorcycle to even a caravan. Find a local locksmith by searching online or asking for word-of-mouth recommendations. An experienced, reputable, and skilled locksmith will be able to make you a new key and help you reprogram the key. Plus, Locksmiths have more sophisticated machinery than hardware stores and they charge less than dealerships.
JoanneJCarney
#38 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:06:01 PM

rodrigo smith wrote:
Sometimes people get panic when they lose their car keys and forget that there are simple, reasonable answers to the question, “What should I do if I lose my car keys?” Remember an Auto Locksmith can help you with any type of vehicle from a car, van, truck, motorcycle to even a caravan. Find a local locksmith by searching online or asking for word-of-mouth recommendations. An experienced, reputable, and skilled locksmith will be able to make you a new key and help you reprogram the key. Plus, Locksmiths have more sophisticated machinery than hardware stores and they charge less than dealerships.

Yes it's that situation in which anyone can get panic and if you don't find any locksmith near you will not be able to let yourself out from that troube. I also consider hiring locksmith muswell hill when i came in trouble with lockout issue.
newfarer
#39 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 6:59:04 PM

MPark wrote:
i only speak english i thought it could have helped you but obviously you are not leaving in my same country.. anyway goodluck for that! and cheers guys!

regards,
MARK

englis
punda amecheka
ErinThomas
#40 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 7:10:39 PM

aabc4lock wrote:

call any locksmith..........

Thanks now i would call manchester locksmith for car key replacement.