wazua Wed, May 15, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

38 Pages«<363738
Alfie the dodo
Ngalaka
#741 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2016 8:15:38 AM

wanyee wrote:
Ngalaka wrote:
Who remembers former Masinga MP Col Rtd Ronald Kiluta!

I remember his Isuzu trooper

Yaani picha ya Kiluta imekosekana kabisa, hata ya face tu.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Kratos
#742 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2016 5:40:26 PM

newfarer wrote:
Sleeping on the job, police cars grounded on mechanical grounds, using taxpayers money to campaign for his political outfit. Spending months out of the country with no one to oversee the county on pretext of looking for jobs for youth yet nothing to show, does not inspire.

It' will not be easy for mutua to get reelected. He has Made so many enemies including his own nuclear family. MCAs, Senator, deputy governor , party, party leaders,, for his own good.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly #jokeoftheweek

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
newfarer
#743 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2016 9:26:50 PM

Kratos wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Sleeping on the job, police cars grounded on mechanical grounds, using taxpayers money to campaign for his political outfit. Spending months out of the country with no one to oversee the county on pretext of looking for jobs for youth yet nothing to show, does not inspire.

It' will not be easy for mutua to get reelected. He has Made so many enemies including his own nuclear family. MCAs, Senator, deputy governor , party, party leaders,, for his own good.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly #jokeoftheweek

Why, may be if you are from the county you can tell us what the electorate is saying on how they feel about mutua. The few I have spoken to say they better vote for ken wa maria of fundamental or vuusya ungu. Their drama beats mutuas.
Machakos has lost suppliers goodwill. Its debt is worrying, witnessed a road excavator fail to work because of hydraulic oil of less than 30k.the mca informed us that unless he pays for the oil no supplier was willing supply the oil. The thing was leaking badly.
punda amecheka
Lolest!
#744 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 6:10:08 AM

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
sqft
#745 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 9:28:10 AM

Lolest! wrote:

So the governors offices (machakos White house), governors residence and the Alfred and Lilian Hotel have all been completed at the same time?
Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
aemathenge
#746 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 11:10:31 AM

sqft wrote:
So the governors offices (machakos White house), governors residence and the Alfred and Lilian Hotel have all been completed at the same time?

I hate the fact that you can read my mind with such clarity.

It is so disconcerting.

newfarer
#747 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 11:20:08 AM

newfarer wrote:
Kratos wrote:
newfarer wrote:

Why, may be if you are from the county you can tell us what the electorate is saying on how they feel about mutua. The few I have spoken to say they better vote for ken wa maria of fundamental or vuusya ungu. Their drama beats mutuas.
Machakos has lost suppliers goodwill. Its debt is worrying, witnessed a road excavator fail to work because of hydraulic oil of less than 30k.the mca informed us that unless he pays for the oil no supplier was willing supply the oil. The thing was leaking badly.

The guy is really enriching himself as he dramatises development. vanity of vanities
punda amecheka
newfarer
#748 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 11:22:58 AM

newfarer wrote:
Kratos wrote:
newfarer wrote:

punda amecheka
sqft
#749 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 1:00:13 PM

aemathenge wrote:
sqft wrote:

It is so disconcerting.

What a coincidence. Similar architecture, same materials, same paint, same interiors, same landscaping, same completion time etc.

Machakos white house

Alfred & Lillian Hotel

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
newfarer
#750 Posted : Friday, July 24, 2020 1:47:54 PM

sqft wrote:
aemathenge wrote:
sqft wrote:

It is so disconcerting.

What a coincidence. Similar architecture, same materials, same paint, same interiors, same landscaping, same completion time etc.

Machakos white house

Alfred & Lillian Hotel

EACC sleeping on the job but one day we shall have a Pharaoh who has no regards to Joseph at the helm.this hotel will become a state property.
punda amecheka