wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
SK TAKE CHARGE!!
Kasheshi
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 3:57:00 PM

There are people on this forum mentioning other tribes in a derogatory manner. I suggest you take charge and blacklist these people completely from this forum. So far the guilty ones have been mtibe,vituvingisana and some other guy who insulted Luos. Enough is enough! Let change begin here!

R
eli
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 4:33:00 PM

Well,I do agree!

But you shall remember the LORD your God,for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth,that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers,as it is this day. Deu 8:18
oga.meno
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 6:49:00 PM

@kasheshi,
MKUKI KWA NGURUWE,KWA BINADAMU MCHUNGU!

...the proverbial tortoise and hare...
simonkabz
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 07, 2009 10:18:00 PM

@kasheshi,this' the same horse poop we were served with pre-2007 elections. Its so sad to read some primitive posts by men in the diaspora,eti they live/languish in the most developed/civilised societies. These SOB's got nothing to tell us but feed us with their primitivity. I have been having a very hard tym trying to come to terms with one Obi1 n TB. Ati wako ng'ambo? Its a shame! U r an embarassment to this great nation n next tym u r asked where u come from,please mention ua tribe/village and leave kenya out of it!

Truest proverb: Mwenda pole hajikwai
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
murenj
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2009 4:09:00 AM

There is this Guka fella who keeps jumping into my hair every now and then. But when I apply some soap to get rid of the vermine an avalanche of blood suckers descend on me....

The cunning of the Buffalo
jammo
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2009 4:34:00 AM

What if u ignore them? Or karua from such threads? (resign) That which u tolerate u deserve.

DISCLAIMER: This is the opinion of one Jammo,CFA,CPA,Opinionated and Loud,based in nairobi. Whilst care has been taken in compiling the data to be as most factual n logical,he doesn't accept any responsibility of accuracy or completeness of info contained herein..neither does he purport to be a genius!
Mr.Tea
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2009 5:38:00 AM

My take on such individuals is that they should get as much coverage as possible.This enables all and sundry to see their hollow,shameful and decadent character. Its unbelievable that even after years of formal education their base instincts have remained intact and that any slight provocation however intellectual they have found comfort in resorting to savagery behaviour. They themselves think that they can be immune or insulated from the consecution.LUDICROUS. It takes all to make up this planet after all.

Patience Pays in Guaranteed Checks
Patience Pays In Guaranteed Checks.
Njunge
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2009 6:08:00 AM

.....Into my hair????......vermine or vermin......avalanche....snow,stones....not insects....uhhhhmmmmm....!!...Kweli watu ingine ilichukua wrong container kadhaa.....!!!

Guka wa bijuti...
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Wendz
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2009 6:21:00 AM

hehehehehehe..... I love SK... why lie!

Some deals are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.
kingfisher
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2009 6:23:00 AM

lets see...so kingfisher is blacklisted......signs in as IDIOT and as usual abuses other tribes,IDIOT is blacklisted but signs back in as STUPID,et cetra,et cetra.....ngumu sana hii......and what are these 'other tribes' being abused???

If you have money that you expect to start using in five years,it now belongs in stocks.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
tony stark
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2009 6:56:00 AM

I am starting to think this murenj guka vibe is an act.

@ murenj,I think you require an interventions and a donation of english books. If every time you post and you know your post will be scrutinized either shup up,read up or change user name. Judging from your typos i guess we shall still know its you!

SK A.L.U.M.N.I (Alcoholic Liason and Undergarments Manager of Nakedness Internationally)
murenj
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2009 6:57:00 AM

I have this bad feeling that Guka is in post teens..... If not a woman. The type that always have the last word in..... Perhaps I should prepare my self to climb on Guka! Ha ha ha ha a a a :)

Njunge
#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2009 7:13:00 AM

This one is unteachable.......But i won't give up yet....!!...You cannot clmb on a tree.....You climb a tree....Idiota...!!.....Grab a copy of common mistakes in english.....400 bob only..!!

Guka wa bijuti...
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Magigi
#14 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2009 7:21:00 AM

@Njung'e; Now,anybody wanting to know Njung'es age can ask me. Common mistakes is the text I used to prepare for my O level English exam years back. I doubt whether this book is being printed any more.... All the same a very nice book: In view of........,With a view to......
The General
#15 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2009 7:22:00 AM

SK doesn't really need to intervene at this point.
The culprits,middle class who have recently moved out and are now enjoying freedom of speech after years of being muzzled in the nest and subjected to group think from tribal parents,will soon figure the error of their ways.

The thicker the thigh the sweeter the pie.
The thicker the thigh the sweeter the pie.
murenj
#16 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2009 9:52:00 AM

I now remember learning english through the window.....no school fees you know..... But I do not earn a living writting,speaking or teaching english. Do I? @ Guka. Why not start some english class...? I will provide premises on pro bono basis,that is if your daughters feature in the equation. By the way,do not teach the students that vets climb on cows.....

Obi 1 Kanobi
#17 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2009 10:15:00 AM

The beauty of SK is that it has archives so

@Simonkabz,

I CHALLANGE YOU TO PULL OUT JUST ONE POST I MADE THAT YOU THINK SHOULD SEE ME BANNED FROM THIS SITE. JUST ONE!

I guess if you can't win with facts,you can always pen bile-laced,xenophobic rants to distract everyone.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Obi 1 Kanobi
#18 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2009 10:25:00 AM

Wapi huyu Simonkabz character

Amepotelea shimo gani sasa,

I guess if you can't win with facts,you can always pen bile-laced,xenophobic rants to distract everyone.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
ecstacy
#19 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2009 10:28:00 AM

That idiot Mtibe for calling on other Kenyans to 'Clean spots' (Ruto's toa madoadoa call). Others just the usual ODM-PNU slugging. It's also commendable some are moving beyond this.
sheep
#20 Posted : Wednesday, April 08, 2009 12:08:00 PM

sk..delete everything and everyone on this site...a bunch of sickos and depraved minds running around here!!!!
The utimate goal of investing is to buy low sell high;if we re-write this core equation in psychology terms it becomes buy fear sell greed.