wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

63 Pages<1234>»
UNAITAS
BGL
#21 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2012 12:33:33 PM

Their is only one thing remaining for Unaitas to do and unaitas will be propelled to the skies and life will never be the same again.

Making an appearance at the Mr Jeff Koinange's bench by the CEO of Muramati Mr Tony Mwangi. We need Unaitas CEO on Koinange's bench. Unaitas has gone viral on twitter.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
Sarrouniya
#22 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2012 2:38:13 PM

BGL wrote:
Their is only one thing remaining for Unaitas to do and unaitas will be propelled to the skies and life will never be the same again.

Making an appearance at the Mr Jeff Koinange's bench by the CEO of Muramati Mr Tony Mwangi. We need Unaitas CEO on Koinange's bench. Unaitas has gone viral on twitter.

@BGL this is hype now. Slow down ...
|The Universe will correspond to the nature of your song ...
King G
#23 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2012 3:19:26 PM

BGL wrote:

Applause
Thieves
King G
#24 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2012 3:22:54 PM

Maybe she was overwhelmed by the responses she got and still processing them. She has not reached the Wazua pllications!

Niko ndani ya hii mbus
Thieves
Ilikeyou
#25 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2012 4:14:49 PM

A guy from Uniatas calls me and advises me that I have to sign consent for shares I purchased in Dec 2010.
He further informs me that they need to forward signed consent to CMA by Wed this week else I will have to go to CMA to do it myself.
May b I will need to go to CMA since I can’t be able to go to their branch at Jack & Jill in course of the short notice given.
Anyone else who was called?
BGL
#26 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2012 4:40:31 PM

Ilikeyou wrote:
A guy from Uniatas calls me and advises me that I have to sign consent for shares I purchased in Dec 2010.
He further informs me that they need to forward signed consent to CMA by Wed this week else I will have to go to CMA to do it myself.
May b I will need to go to CMA since I can’t be able to go to their branch at Jack & Jill in course of the short notice given.

That is true, You need to sign an acceptance form until 1500hrs on Aug 17, 2012.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
King G
#27 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2012 6:13:29 PM

They need to give adequate notice and advertise such a serious unertaking widely
Thieves
essyk
#28 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2012 12:11:36 PM

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
BGL
#29 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 4:50:57 PM

Herein find links to some pages with muramati numbers. They may not be very clear since they are black/white copies from the IM document which you are given to read before you sign the consent form. I insisted on having it and it was given to me.

http://www.filedropper.com/financialposition
http://www.filedropper.com/incomestatement
http://www.filedropper.com/incomestatementii
http://www.filedropper.com/june2011
http://www.filedropper.com/balancesheet
wama
#30 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 7:12:50 PM

BGL wrote:
Ilikeyou wrote:

That is true, You need to sign an acceptance form until 1500hrs on Aug 17, 2012.

By the way i fully agree with what they are doing now coz i signed on friday, they did shares promo in 2010 but now they are complying with laws. what i think is this, talk to them and see if they can bring the forms to you instead, i think CMA is not in this but Unaitas guys are flexible.
BGL
#31 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:32:24 PM

I read somewhere that Unaitas intends to open 7 new fully fledged ultra-modern branches with banking halls in line with its 3-year strategic plan. The new branches include places like Moi Avenue & Gikomba among other places.
patrazi
#32 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 9:51:07 PM

King G wrote:
Maybe she was overwhelmed by the responses she got and still processing them. She has not reached the Wazua pllications!

Niko ndani ya hii mbus

I was at Unaitas Temple road. Guys are getting into the mbus seriously. I was told they're almost shutting the door for take-off. Their target is 1B so as to start a fully fledged bank.
t-godd
#33 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 12:04:02 AM

@BGL, thank you very much. And they are very clear by the waysmile
L-TOWNS OWN SINCE '90
TiggerTiggy
#34 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 7:46:07 AM

@BGL whats your stake in unaitas? or you are staff? you log in to post at odd hours of the night, when others are landing. i thought i read somewhere that they made a net profit of about 13m the whole of last year. is their biggest asset that land next to konza? what if the whole konza experiment comes a cropper?
BGL
#35 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 3:50:40 PM

TiggerTiggy wrote:
@BGL whats your stake in unaitas? or you are staff? you log in to post at odd hours of the night, when others are landing. i thought i read somewhere that they made a net profit of about 13m the whole of last year. is their biggest asset that land next to konza? what if the whole konza experiment comes a cropper?

I have a stake in UNAITAS (the details is a private issue)
@TiggerTigger you are also Phony like Kigeugeu aka One Dangerous Man, because you have commented on MURAMATI a number of times and also on the Konza land. Let me remind you that those are figures of upto dec 2010 but not dec 2011. As at dec 2011 i understand that the assets had grown from 2.1bn to 2.8bn and turnover upto 487mn from 350mn. whether the 0.7bn growth in assets is due to the land i do not know but the turnover growth is from organic business growth.

TiggerTiggy
#36 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 8:25:07 AM

@BGL are you saying that with a turnover of 350m they made a net profit of about 13m? guess directors fees is where the hustle is at.
regarding konza land, it is their 2nd biggest hustle going forward. what if the next occupant of the house on the hill decides to axe or relocate the project? who sold unaitas the land? tafakari hayo
gatoho
#37 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 9:52:42 AM

TiggerTiggy wrote:
@BGL are you saying that with a turnover of 350m they made a net profit of about 13m? guess directors fees is where the hustle is at.
regarding konza land, it is their 2nd biggest hustle going forward. what if the next occupant of the house on the hill decides to axe or relocate the project? who sold unaitas the land? tafakari hayo

So They are crap, leave us tukoniwe, Go Invest in the Mollasses plant. If they are that bad, don't invest
Foresight..
gatoho
#38 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 9:59:28 AM

BGL wrote:
Ilikeyou wrote:

Does this apply to shares bought in 2011 and after? niko mwisho wa reli!
Foresight..
Sarrouniya
#39 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 12:47:45 PM

gatoho wrote:
TiggerTiggy wrote:

So They are crap, leave us tukoniwe, Go Invest in the Mollasses plant. If they are that bad, don't invest

What is with you muramati investors? The slightest criticism seems to tick u off. Are your constitutions so weak that one cannot express a divergent opinion. The harsh responses are unwarranted. Some investors are risk takers others are risk averse needing to evaluate all options before putting in their money but all are investors or potential investors so tuvumiliane. Its all about info sharing to better each of our future.
|The Universe will correspond to the nature of your song ...
hobbit
#40 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 1:04:28 PM

TiggerTiggy wrote:

Wazuans and interested parties, Unaitas did not buy land at konza city, it only financed a group called PRESBY INVESTMENT GROUP who then bought land at Konza and sold to kenyans.

Unaitas as an entity did not and has no land at Konza. Its work was just financing the group.