wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Cyrus Jirongo
#21 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2012 1:23:39 PM

gadj wrote:
Jirongo hit the nail on the head.

What nail? I just don't pay attention to anything these Moi thugs have to say.

BBI will solve it
:)
eboomerang
#22 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2012 2:33:43 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
@McDoba, what is this strategy of sponsoring these parties? Will they all run for presidency? or support Bwana Freedom for the seat?

See video here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqQi1SVQROQ

Wo! did MM manage to speak after such an intro?

McReggae
#23 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2012 2:45:05 PM

2012 wrote:
gadj wrote:

What nail? I just don't pay attention to anything these Moi thugs have to say.

Are you serious???.......you wanna know the nail yet you don't pay attention to them!!!....jeeeez!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
kiash
#24 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2012 3:17:51 PM

Well suppose what Jirongo is saying is true, and then what about the other candidates (surprise) Narc Kenya with Martha, Peter Kenneth and Mbus of Kiraitu and Wiper of Kalonzo, have they been paid also to spoil the party for Uhuru? They are also going to divide the kikuyu vote and then there will be an ODM president.
nostoppingthis
#25 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2012 4:46:04 PM

kiash wrote:
Well suppose what Jirongo is saying is true, and then what about the other candidates (surprise) Narc Kenya with Martha, Peter Kenneth and Mbus of Kiraitu and Wiper of Kalonzo, have they been paid also to spoil the party for Uhuru? They are also going to divide the kikuyu vote and then there will be an ODM president.

Laughing out loudly Kenyan politics...kila mtu na view yake, trying to convince someone to change camps is as real as the morning of 30th February...
Rahatupu
#26 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2012 5:13:51 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
kiash wrote:

Laughing out loudly Kenyan politics...kila mtu na view yake, trying to convince someone to change camps is as real as the morning of 30th February...

Applause Applause Applause
theman192000
#27 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2012 5:39:22 PM

alma wrote:
If Jirongo spoke with that kind of passion every day of his life, I would vote for him. Maybe age is mellowing him up a bit. He really should take that message everywhere and he could be that surprise you have been talking about.

Co-sign on the passion.

Now where is this PASSIONOMETER that Mapambano keeps talking about? d'oh! d'oh! d'oh!
willin2learn
#28 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2012 5:51:53 PM

There is a chance that MM is a project of statehouse though i remember clearly he vied for presidential ticket with ODM in 2007 - Can't remember whose project he was then- and therefore can conclude that project or not he was to vie in 2012 - a 2007 internal ODM agreement.

On another note i just have feeling Jirongo is someone's project. How he turned around an MM debate into 'i have a kikuyu wife and children' makes me think so.

smile
murchr
#29 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2012 6:01:05 PM

Who cares who are projects and who are not? We all want leadership that can deliver the rest is nonsense
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Caramba
#30 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2012 8:28:30 PM

gadj wrote:

This time, Ji-rongo amesema Ji-Kweli. He has let "eveready" out of the bag.
Lolest!
#31 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2012 9:14:52 PM

Caramba wrote:
gadj wrote:

This time, Ji-rongo amesema Ji-Kweli. He has let "eveready" out of the bag.

ji RONGO, lol!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
McReggae
#32 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:37:37 AM

According to ji-RONGO, there are like 6 projects of the statehouse, what's this obsession by some people on MM alone!!!!
McReggae
#33 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 6:57:28 PM

FROM THE DESK OF CYRUS JIRONGO: - EUGENE WAMALWA IS BEING USED BY TNA TO FURTHER THE STATE HOUSE PROJECT
Following the events today’s in which the Pambazuka Coalition purportedly met and initiated dealings with the Eagle Alliance, I have seen it fit to issue the following statement in response;

“On 9th June 2012, I made a speech in Lugari in which I stated that some 6 political parties were being state funded deliberately to lock specific ethnic groups into cocoons to kill the possibility of any party threatening a pre-planned transition game plan.

I pointed out this scheme so that Kenyans can be aware that such manipulation is tantamount to pre-rigging an election and denying the public the right to choose their leaders in an open and fair election. I specifically warned my brother Deputy Prime Minister, Hon Musalia Mudavadi and Justice Minister Hon. Eugene Wamalwa against falling prey to such political machinations.

When I was attacked and vilified I stood my ground with the following words “Three Things cannot be long hidden: The Sun, The Moon and The Truth”

My advice to these gentlemen went unheeded but the Truth is there for everyone to see.

However it’s important for Kenyans to realize that these schemes are still in progress. The attempted manipulation of the Pambazuka Coalition today is one such example.

The purpose for all this manipulation is simple. How to ensure Rift Valley and Western Provinces produce 40% and 30% respectively of the presidential vote to ensure this predetermined game plan succeeds.

I have consistently warned Kenyans not to accept an election gameshow in which their votes are manipulated to perpetuate a system that favours the top 1% of the country’s elite. It is sad that my brother Eugene Wamalwa after having watched the happenings of the last 5 days would still want to be used to further the same project scheme and destroy Pambazuka Coalition for short term gains.

Pambazuka Coalition is a timely idea that is based on one key principle as the cure to the ethnic tensions we face: Restoration of Fairness to every Kenyan and refusal to balkanize the government and public on this coalition percentages.

I am consistently opposed to Kenya being managed by the dark forces, a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice.

This dark force has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines endless money to buy, manipulate leaders, and distort the 2013 Electoral process.

My faith is that these schemes and those who perpetrate them are bound to fail. Kenyan of today are aware that so many of their political leaders in Western Kenya are simply trading to the highest bidder and enriching themselves using the public vote.

Without flinching I can reveal to Kenyans that hundreds of millions have changed hands, houses, cars and other material goods have been used to entice leaders.

To those of my brothers who have shamelessly indulged in this “mali mali” type of politics, I say this “World History is a Court of Judgment”

HON. CYRUS JIRONGO

MP, LUGARI
mawinder
#34 Posted : Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:47:58 PM

Jirongo is a mere MP and a former YK 92 who by then forced some youth to wear red shirts and is famous for the shs.500 note and inflation that followed thereafter.He is cited in case studies on bad governance in universities across the world.btw,he is the same fellow who backed UMK in 2002.bure kabisa.
butterflyke
#35 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2014 11:29:59 AM

Jirongo’s 1,000 acre Ruai land set for auction

Controversial 1,000-acre piece of land owned by businessman Cyrus Jirongo in Nairobi’s Ruai area is set for auction next Wednesday.
Auction was prompted by failure to service a multi-million shilling loan borrowed from collapsed Postbank Credit Limited by a firm associated with Mr Jirongo.
The Ruai property has been at the centre of a legal dispute after the politician allegedly failed to compensate a businessman for terminating a deal to sell him land in Nairobi’s Imara Daima Estate.
A controversial 1,000-acre piece of land owned by businessman Cyrus Jirongo in Nairobi’s Ruai area is set for auction next Wednesday.

The sale of the prime property, estimated at Sh1 billion, is said to have been prompted by failure to service a multi-million shilling loan borrowed from collapsed Postbank Credit Limited by a firm associated with Mr Jirongo.

Postbank Credit went under after the 1992 General Election. A source at Keysian Auctioneers Thursday said proceeds from the sale will go to the Central Bank of Kenya, which is preparing to wind up seven collapsed financial institutions within the next one year.

The liquidation process involves paying depositors a guaranteed sum of up to the Sh100,000 insured deposits, while those with balances in excess of the sum are entitled to receive liquidation dividends based on the value of recoveries and proceeds from the sale of the institution’s assets.

“We shall sell by public auction… all that property in the name Offshore Trading Company Limited/Sololo Outlet,” said Keysian Auctioneers in a notice.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
murchr
#36 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 6:20:39 PM

The man must be in serious financial problems
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
obiero
#37 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:23:20 PM

murchr wrote:

My good friend will have to spend the night at Muthangari Police Station after failing to raise the KES 5m bail.. Easy come, easy go

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
#38 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:40:33 PM

murchr wrote:

I feel nothing for this man unfortunately. I remember the terror of Youth for kanu '92 way too well. What goes around, surely comes around.

BBI will solve it
:)
Kusadikika
#39 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2018 12:40:37 AM

obiero wrote:
murchr wrote:

My good friend will have to spend the night at Muthangari Police Station after failing to raise the KES 5m bail.. Easy come, easy go

In an interview with The Sunday Nation, Jirongo said he was a billionaire by the age of 30. So generous was Jirongo, that at one time, after former Cabinet Minister Shariff Nassir visited him, Jirongo walked him to the car park only to discover the minister was driving an old Mercedes.

He immediately wrote a note to DT Dobie asking them to give Nassir a new car.

https://www.sde.co.ke/ar...d-fall-of-cyrus-jirongo
AlphDoti
#40 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2018 8:22:17 AM

2012 wrote:
murchr wrote:

I feel nothing for this man unfortunately. I remember the terror of Youth for kanu '92 way too well. What goes around, surely comes around.

So many of them got a easy route to riches in 1992... One includes our hustler who claims to be selling chicken.. yet it is reported that he finished campus and was recruited straight to YK92