Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages«<23456>»
Online NSE stock trading
ARAP CHARLES
#61 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 12:12:06 PM

Gatheuzi wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
kenmac wrote:
Has anyone had success logging in with the CFC online trading? Can't log in yesterday and today

i was able to log in now

"Active Trader is not currently availabe...... Try loging in later" This is most likely the message you got. It normally happens maybe when they are updating the site or something of that sort. It normally resumes after a while, but it sucks. Good you are now able to trade.

THIS ONLINE PLATFORMS CAN MESS SOMEONE SO MUCH.... I WANT TO BUY BUT I CANNNOT WHEN IT IS THE BEST TIME... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Watch and Listen and Live
Horton
#62 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 12:35:53 PM

Its working fine.
bartum
#63 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 12:36:14 PM

ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
kenmac wrote:
Has anyone had success logging in with the CFC online trading? Can't log in yesterday and today

i was able to log in now

"Active Trader is not currently availabe...... Try loging in later" This is most likely the message you got. It normally happens maybe when they are updating the site or something of that sort. It normally resumes after a while, but it sucks. Good you are now able to trade.

THIS ONLINE PLATFORMS CAN MESS SOMEONE SO MUCH.... I WANT TO BUY BUT I CANNNOT WHEN IT IS THE BEST TIME... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Sbg is working
mlennyma
#64 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 12:43:35 PM

bartum wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
kenmac wrote:

i was able to log in now

Sbg is working

they have foolish price limits
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
kayhara
#65 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 1:03:12 PM

mlennyma wrote:
bartum wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
kenmac wrote:

i was able to log in now

Sbg is working

they have foolish price limits

If you had saved a bookmark on your browser it won't work, open the link they sent you via email and bookmark it afresh,
To Each His Own
snifadog
#66 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:24:21 PM

why do they require a user to change passwords literally every week?! how do i memorise the dozens of passwords I have in my head
Felipe
#67 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 3:32:02 PM

bartum wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
kenmac wrote:

i was able to log in now

Sbg is working

Faida wasn't working today. They say an issue with NSE router config was the problem. But then, if so, why should it be selective?
TA = Price Action + Vol + S/R + Trend + Pattern.
kimanimsc
#68 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 3:43:00 PM

Felipe wrote:
bartum wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
kenmac wrote:

i was able to log in now

Sbg is working

Faida wasn't working today. They say an issue with NSE router config was the problem. But then, if so, why should it be selective?

This too was offline for the better part of the day. http://live.rich.co.ke/bdexp/index.php

AIB Capital too not connecting to 'remote server'
Angelica _ann
#69 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 3:43:47 PM

Felipe wrote:
bartum wrote:
ARAP CHARLES wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
kenmac wrote:

i was able to log in now

Sbg is working

Suntra online systems the same .... for today. Whole day not working.
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Gatheuzi
#70 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:56:50 PM

snifadog wrote:
why do they require a user to change passwords literally every week?! how do i memorise the dozens of passwords I have in my head

Its for your own good especially when they were on http platform. With https now implemented, they should consider extending to monthly. You dont have to memorize. Open an excise book and write them smartly in not an obvious way say upside down leaving blanks in between that only you know the meaning smile
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
Flo-ology
#71 Posted : Wednesday, June 21, 2017 10:18:38 PM

Gatheuzi wrote:
snifadog wrote:

Its for your own good especially when they were on http platform. With https now implemented, they should consider extending to monthly. You dont have to memorize. Open an excise book and write them smartly in not an obvious way say upside down leaving blanks in between that only you know the meaning smile

Hehe.password management 101. I use notepad on my phone and iterate
Reflection Eternal
kayhara
#72 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:16:30 AM

Why does FAHARI iREIT not show in the SBG iTrader?
To Each His Own
mlennyma
#73 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:25:21 AM

kayhara wrote:

You can add a stock by clicking an icon which looks like network signal on the right corner of the screen
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Spikes
#74 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:33:08 AM

mlennyma wrote:
kayhara wrote:

You can add a stock by clicking an icon which looks like network signal on the right corner of the screen

Dyer and Blair removed that icon.I don't know whether it's present in iTrader of other brokers!
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Kingotore
#75 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 10:51:40 AM

What is the process of getting this online account for buying and selling. Any monthly cost implications. Please advise
GOOD TO GREAT. KINGOTORE
Gatheuzi
#76 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 6:55:26 PM

Kingotore wrote:
What is the process of getting this online account for buying and selling. Any monthly cost implications. Please advise

It depends on your broker. Check if they have an online platform and then sign up. I know SBG Securities is free. Why charge when it helps them cut on staffing costs? They recover their money from transaction commissions. If you can name your broker we can help identify if they have a portal.
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
Kingotore
#77 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 7:19:09 PM

My transact with equity bank..
GOOD TO GREAT. KINGOTORE
kimanimsc
#78 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 8:04:56 PM

Kingotore wrote:

Equity has no online platform.
Ebenyo
#79 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:29:25 PM

Kingotore wrote:

i also transact with them and i wish they go online too.it will make things easier.
Towards the goal of financial freedom
ARAP CHARLES
#80 Posted : Thursday, August 24, 2017 2:55:22 PM

Haki ile pepo mbaya imerudi... what is this central risk thing..
I have tried logging since yesterday
Watch and Listen and Live