wazua Wed, May 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages123>»
Online NSE stock trading
Mariacha
#1 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 12:46:16 PM

Hi Gang, am quite new to stock trading and i am looking for a stock brockerage firm that has an online realtime system for trading. are there any besides Dyer & Blair and CFC financial, because both have those services placed very well on their websites but are unavailable..... FAIL!Liar

If anyone knows any other firm that offers this kindly help.
the warmer the blankets, the colder the future
citymayor
#2 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 12:57:39 PM

I wouldn't advice on Dyer & Blair!! very unreliable and always hanging, I'm thinking of changing to a different brokerage firm with a more stable online platform. suggestions anyone?
The Emotional Dog and Its Rational Tail
jmichi
#3 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 2:10:45 PM

you may try suntra .they partnered with tangaza money trust. check (www.tangaza321.com/trading) . i wouldn't say its the best but its better than visiting offices whenever you want to trade.
never outshine your master......robert green
Hunderwear
#4 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 2:35:12 PM

jmichi wrote:
you may try suntra .they partnered with tangaza money trust. check (www.tangaza321.com/trading) . i wouldn't say its the best but its better than visiting offices whenever you want to trade.

Visit suntra and register.Preferably have a kcb account for sending money and u r sorted.Been trading with it from remote locations and can say its amazing!!!!!!
guru267
#5 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 2:59:52 PM

This morning from the comfort of my bed i was able to buy Kenol Kobil at 14.55bob.. The lowest price of the day!!

All courtesy of Dyer & Blair online trading...

https://dyerandblaironli...com/TradeWeb/login.aspx

Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
mlennyma
#6 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 2:59:57 PM

Meanwhile,with internet never expect 100% efficiency,systems will be down from time to time but you will have to bear the pain sometimes.iam also with suntra realtime but am disapointed abit their system stopped showing the last traded volume and price on indivindual counters.
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Mariacha
#7 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 3:30:42 PM

guru267 wrote:
This morning from the comfort of my bed i was able to buy Kenol Kobil at 14.55bob.. The lowest price of the day!!

@guru, very true, online trading is working just fine, but i cant register, and now the dyer&blair.com site is not even working! Shame on you i wanted to get their contacts so that i can get some help in registration! this is very very sad! and ati they want me to trade through them? how now!!
guru267
#8 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 4:02:42 PM

Mariacha wrote:
guru267 wrote:

@guru, very true, online trading is working just fine, but i cant register, and now the dyer&blair.com site is not even working! Shame on you i wanted to get their contacts so that i can get some help in registration! this is very very sad! and ati they want me to trade through them? how now!!

If you are a client there is a section on the online trading site that allows for new registration where one enters their CDS #, ID # & Email.. That is the only way to do it online..

if you are not yet a client visit their main offices at pension towers 10th floor..
Mariacha
#9 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 4:16:59 PM

guru267 wrote:
Mariacha wrote:
guru267 wrote:

If you are a client there is a section on the online trading site that allows for new registration where one enters their CDS #, ID # & Email.. That is the only way to do it online..

if you are not yet a client visit their main offices at pension towers 10th floor..

I have been their client for a while now, but my account has been dormant, the site came up eventually and i was able to contact their customer service, talked to a lady called Edith, she was very helpful.

This is for all who want to start trading online for one reason or another, if youve been dormant or has not fully updated your account details, you need to report to their offices with an extra passport size foto, your email address and account details. only then can you trade online.

though i dint undertand why i cant just drop them a mail will all those particulars! i thought the essence of online trading is to cut short all this trips to their offices!

Anywho al go there personally tomorrow and finish with that. Thanks Guru for the help!
Gatheuzi
#10 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 5:57:06 PM

Mariacha wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Mariacha wrote:
guru267 wrote:

This is for all who want to start trading online for one reason or another, if youve been dormant or has not fully updated your account details, you need to report to their offices with an extra passport size foto, your email address and account details. only then can you trade online.

though i dint undertand why i cant just drop them a mail will all those particulars! i thought the essence of online trading is to cut short all this trips to their offices!

I guess the need for them to require you to show up to their offices, is to ensure that a clever person is not trying to use imaginative skills like say resurrect a dead person, and use his documents to trade.

I am with CFCStanbic and they are ok. Not perfect, but somehow they get my stuff going around.
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
King G
#11 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 6:31:05 PM

Who has used the Suntra Tangaza321 platform. It has been a mess of late with transactions going haywire. My CDS account in that system is a joke, still reflecting shares i sold in jan/feb this year.

Though they have a vice nice guy at their customer service.Shame on you
Thieves
citymayor
#12 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 9:09:36 PM

guru267 wrote:

Shame on you Online platform is crap. speed and stability issues, just to mention a few makes it a no-no for me.
guru267
#13 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 9:15:13 PM

citymayor wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Shame on you Online platform is crap. speed and stability issues, just to mention a few makes it a no-no for me.

Have fun going to your brokerage every time you want to place an order..
citymayor
#14 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 10:14:33 PM

guru267 wrote:
citymayor wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Dyer & Blair has been my CDA for close to a decade now without experiencing any glitches and I higly recommend to anyone looking to buy and hold. introduction of their online platform which is relatively new targeting active traders is a disgrace and I would place it in the testing/development stage.
Bure kabisa d'oh!
guru267
#15 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2012 10:50:40 PM

citymayor wrote:
guru267 wrote:
citymayor wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Dyer & Blair has been my CDA for close to a decade now without experiencing any glitches and I higly recommend to anyone looking to buy and hold. introduction of their online platform which is relatively new targeting active traders is a disgrace and I would place it in the testing/development stage.
Bure kabisa d'oh!

As long as i can buy, sell, and request for payments from the comfort of my home everyday anyday im satisfied with Dyer & Blair
jmichi
#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2012 9:04:46 AM

this is my 2nd year using suntra tangaza platform. i must say the interface is good but the site has some bugs: eg when you sell a stock , the site doesn't reflect. when you buy , it forever shows pending buy. so you must pay attention to your cdsc holding else you may get confused.

another major hitch is that when you order a stock , and the order expires before your transaction goes through , the money may not be credited back to you online a/c automatically, you have to write them a mail.however, all sales have no issue;provided price match , the sale takes less than 5 seconds.

fortunately , they have a good customer service.
in conclusion i would say , there are teething problems which i believe will be sorted soon
never outshine your master......robert green
Aguytrying
#17 Posted : Tuesday, June 26, 2012 11:10:31 AM

I have read what you guys have written about suntra and dyerand blair.

Cfc is quite good. It has its problems like not working once in a while. But largely the exception rather than then rule. When this happens you just send them an email and they will respond in minutes and put your order through. Even if you forget your password they respond in minutes. Their customer care is very very good. When i complain via email, sometimes they even call you just to tell you their systems are down.
Now the online platform has none of those glitches ive heard of suntra etc. Its very accurate efficient. Its excellent. It actually has too much info some i do not even use. To use it however you will need an internet connection with good latency as is the case with all real time online services eg video streaming. My review.
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
kenmac
#18 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2012 12:59:21 PM

Has anyone had success logging in with the CFC online trading? Can't log in yesterday and today
......Ecclesiastes
Aguytrying
#19 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2012 1:54:35 PM

kenmac wrote:
Has anyone had success logging in with the CFC online trading? Can't log in yesterday and today

i was able to log in now
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
Gatheuzi
#20 Posted : Friday, October 19, 2012 5:28:15 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
kenmac wrote:

i was able to log in now

"Active Trader is not currently availabe...... Try loging in later" This is most likely the message you got. It normally happens maybe when they are updating the site or something of that sort. It normally resumes after a while, but it sucks. Good you are now able to trade.
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.