wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Kimanzi fired!!!!
Obi 1 Kanobi
#41 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 6:53:48 PM

Sammy Shollei's way of doing things is exactly whats wrong with football.

Why can't he figure out a way to work with the Chairman whether he respects the office holder or not. This rebelious way of running to the press to stir contreversy when they are clearly not equal needs to end.

I hardly ever hear the Secretary General or the Treasurer of KFF publicly contradicting the Chairman.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Robinhood
#42 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 8:09:09 AM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Why can't he figure out a way to work with the Chairman whether he respects the office holder or not. This rebelious way of running to the press to stir contreversy when they are clearly not equal needs to end.

I hardly ever hear the Secretary General or the Treasurer of KFF publicly contradicting the Chairman.

Sammy Shollei is an outsider. It was bound to get rough. They will simply ignore the guy, keep him away from key decisions until he capitulates and joins the eating system proper.
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
QW25091985
#43 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 8:31:05 AM

What is height of stupidity ?

Hellen Sambili calling for a meeting trying to find a compromise between the two waring factions that are fighting to control kenyan football.!

Do we really need two bodies controlling football in the country in the first place ?
Kratos
#44 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 9:11:22 AM

QW25091985 wrote:

Hellen Sambili calling for a meeting trying to find a compromise between the two waring factions that are fighting to control kenyan football.!

Do we really need two bodies controlling football in the country in the first place ?

Boss kwani internet yako inashika news za last year leo?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
kollabo
#45 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 9:30:47 AM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Very valid point Obi. This guy is so self absorbed he even wanted to be given the contract to manage players IT system ati because he is an IT guy.
http://www.futaa.com/foo...y-with-tms-appointement
He seems to forget that he voluntarily stepped down from contesting chairmans position.
McReggae
#46 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 9:39:23 AM

Kratos wrote:
QW25091985 wrote:

Boss kwani internet yako inashika news za last year leo?Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Unajua ile energy ingine???
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
mukoya
#47 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 10:31:43 AM

you guys dont get it shollei has the game at heart all the other guys just want to eat everything why the heck did kimanzi pick players who havent kicked a ball the whole season en now the have been offered jobs at fkl WTH!
Obi 1 Kanobi
#48 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 10:50:00 AM

mukoya wrote:
you guys dont get it shollei has the game at heart all the other guys just want to eat everything why the heck did kimanzi pick players who havent kicked a ball the whole season en now the have been offered jobs at fkl WTH!

Bulls**t, everybody has the game at heart, kwani akina nyamweya were elected by who?
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Elder
#49 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 11:37:00 AM

Kratos wrote:
Elder wrote:
Kratos wrote:
mzeiya411 wrote:
McReggae wrote:
.......and I still insist one Hey was way better than this Kimanzi guy, some of the local coaches simply ran him out of town......even during his practice sessions one could see some professionalism!!!!

Wht??? Antoine Hey, that pathetic dude getting ova 300K who couldn't beat Guinea-Bissau ABK!!!

It has more to do with the "appointing authority" Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Nope. Hey was actually a good coach. And as @McReggae said was better than Kimanzi and was run out of town without being given a chance.

You guys must be joking right? Hey was never a prolific player, his biggest European assignment was VfR Neumünster, his biggest international assignment to date is Kenya. He has won nothing

Teams managed
2003–2004 VfR Neumünster
2004–2006 Lesotho
2006–2007 Gambia
2007 US Monastir
2008–2009 Liberia
2009 Kenya

How do we rank a "good" coach? Well, maybe he was a good tactician but that does not make him a good coach on the whole.

I don't judge coaches on whether they were prolific player and it would be silly for you to do that - well you have actually done that. My opinion on him is based on the way he handled the team and his training sessions. And in belittling his history are you saying that to be a good coach you must first coach big name teams? Would otherwise be interesting to know what things the greats like Kimanzi have won.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
Elder
#50 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 11:41:29 AM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

@Obi 1 Kanobi, assuming that he has tried all possible ways of working with the Chairman in a way that benefits Kenyan football and failed, what would you propose he does?
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
Kratos
#51 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 11:53:01 AM

Elder wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Elder wrote:
Kratos wrote:
mzeiya411 wrote:
McReggae wrote:
.......and I still insist one Hey was way better than this Kimanzi guy, some of the local coaches simply ran him out of town......even during his practice sessions one could see some professionalism!!!!

Wht??? Antoine Hey, that pathetic dude getting ova 300K who couldn't beat Guinea-Bissau ABK!!!

It has more to do with the "appointing authority" Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Nope. Hey was actually a good coach. And as @McReggae said was better than Kimanzi and was run out of town without being given a chance.

You guys must be joking right? Hey was never a prolific player, his biggest European assignment was VfR Neumünster, his biggest international assignment to date is Kenya. He has won nothing

Teams managed
2003–2004 VfR Neumünster
2004–2006 Lesotho
2006–2007 Gambia
2007 US Monastir
2008–2009 Liberia
2009 Kenya

How do we rank a "good" coach? Well, maybe he was a good tactician but that does not make him a good coach on the whole.

I don't judge coaches on whether they were prolific player and it would be silly for you to do that - well you have actually done that. My opinion on him is based on the way he handled the team and his training sessions. And in belittling his history are you saying that to be a good coach you must first coach big name teams? Would otherwise be interesting to know what things the greats like Kimanzi have won.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Kwani kizungu imekupita mzee? Being a prolific player is only one of the things i touched on, ama huoni? Secondly, no where in my post did i say kimanzi is a good coach nor a great one for that matter. Training sessions my foot, we want someone to win us something not to organize training sessions. You talk of team handling? I thought the reason he dashed for a plane to his native is because of how he handled the fiasco with the team??
I have pointed out that he as no noticeable achievement hence the history bit and you have not provided proof to show otherwise. To be a good coach you must have won something or succeded in something. Ukweli wa mambo ni Hey alikuwa bure kabisa!!

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
kollabo
#52 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 11:55:45 AM

Elder wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

@Obi 1 Kanobi, assuming that he has tried all possible ways of working with the Chairman in a way that benefits Kenyan football and failed, what would you propose he does?

Resign (not step aside). Wait for next elections and do not step down for someone else.
Elder
#53 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 1:51:45 PM

Kratos wrote:
Elder wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Elder wrote:
Kratos wrote:
mzeiya411 wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Teams managed
2003–2004 VfR Neumünster
2004–2006 Lesotho
2006–2007 Gambia
2007 US Monastir
2008–2009 Liberia
2009 Kenya

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Kwani kizungu imekupita mzee? Being a prolific player is only one of the things i touched on, ama huoni? Secondly, no where in my post did i say kimanzi is a good coach nor a great one for that matter. Training sessions my foot, we want someone to win us something not to organize training sessions. You talk of team handling? I thought the reason he dashed for a plane to his native is because of how he handled the fiasco with the team??
I have pointed out that he as no noticeable achievement hence the history bit and you have not provided proof to show otherwise. To be a good coach you must have won something or succeded in something. Ukweli wa mambo ni Hey alikuwa bure kabisa!!

I agree, kizungu ni ngumu. Apologies. I still however stand by my other comments, you don't need to have won anything to be a good coach, that is where greatness starts.
faa
#54 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 2:08:04 PM

Apparently, FKL being led by Sam Nyamweya have reached an agreement with Pep Guardiola ,former Barcelona coach to coach the national team on a 2 years renewable contract

Obi 1 Kanobi
#55 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 2:08:33 PM

Elder wrote:
Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

If he can't work with the team currently in place, then he should consider doing the right thing and walking away (resigning). Thats the honorouble thing to do. Staying in a burning house and shouting fire either makes stupid (coz you are staying to get burnt) or (stupid coz there is really no fire).
mozenrat
#56 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 11:30:39 AM

McReggae wrote:

Hey who had never won a single international match.. NONE!!! Oh come, hata kama Kimanzi was doing badly!!
mozenrat
#57 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 11:33:55 AM

Elder wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Elder wrote:
Kratos wrote:
mzeiya411 wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Teams managed
2003–2004 VfR Neumünster
2004–2006 Lesotho
2006–2007 Gambia
2007 US Monastir
2008–2009 Liberia
2009 Kenya

Boss, forget about Hey as a player... The fellow had not won anything AS A COACH!! Eti training sessions, we don't care whether the players train with Reggae music playing in the background.. Football is about winning.. hiyo ingine ni porojo
McReggae
#58 Posted : Monday, July 02, 2012 1:20:03 PM

Now FKF NEW through chairman Nyamweya suspends Shollei and Dan Shikanda following disagreements on the new constitution!!!!

Shollei says he not fight back!!!!
McReggae
#59 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2012 1:52:23 PM

....now Naggi suspended for stealing 100 balls, jeez!!!!

http://www.michezoafrika...-for-stealing-balls/7377
Lolest!
#60 Posted : Wednesday, August 14, 2019 1:08:02 PM

Kimanzi HIRED!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray