wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Kimanzi fired!!!!
mzeiya411
#21 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2012 8:43:15 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Kimanzi was useless and clueless, Pamzo or Zedi are more superior.

For Zedi i disagree the same dude who's team went on a 8 match run without victory and he didn't make adjustments...no thanksShame on you Shame on you
murchr
#22 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2012 8:48:57 PM

Fired and promoted
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
mzeiya411
#23 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:19:56 PM

McReggae wrote:
.......and I still insist one Hey was way better than this Kimanzi guy, some of the local coaches simply ran him out of town......even during his practice sessions one could see some professionalism!!!!

Wht??? Antoine Hey, that pathetic dude getting ova 300K who couldn't beat Guinea-Bissau ABK!!!
Kratos
#24 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:22:51 PM

mzeiya411 wrote:
McReggae wrote:
.......and I still insist one Hey was way better than this Kimanzi guy, some of the local coaches simply ran him out of town......even during his practice sessions one could see some professionalism!!!!

Wht??? Antoine Hey, that pathetic dude getting ova 300K who couldn't beat Guinea-Bissau ABK!!!

It has more to do with the "appointing authority" Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
vinii
#25 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2012 9:39:12 PM

Kimanzi fired then promoted to Technical Director ! thatz Nyamweya for you!
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
Lolest!
#26 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2012 10:35:05 PM

Kratos wrote:
mzeiya411 wrote:
McReggae wrote:

It has more to do with the "appointing authority" Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Robinhood
#27 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 7:00:28 AM

I heard Malawi's coach on BBC swahili yesterday commenting on Harambee stars. He said 'these guys are going nowhere. They play at home and do not even create a single scoring chance. They are totally hopeless'

Nkt
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
newfarer
#28 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 7:37:41 AM

Robinhood wrote:
I heard Malawi's coach on BBC swahili yesterday commenting on Harambee stars. He said 'these guys are going nowhere. They play at home and do not even create a single scoring chance. They are totally hopeless'

Nkt

how can one say it better?
punda amecheka
QW25091985
#29 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 7:50:30 AM

The problem lie at the top : whose the minister Youth Affairs and Sports? Hellen Sambili . do you expect a woman to take football seriously ?
Nyamweya and his gang are running around doing whatever they like because this minister has shows too much laxity its embarrassing !

Sambili MUST GO. i hope the next cabinet re-shuffle will see her hittin the door
mzeiya411
#30 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 8:18:37 AM

QW25091985 wrote:
The problem lie at the top : whose the minister Youth Affairs and Sports? Hellen Sambili . do you expect a woman to take football seriously ?
Nyamweya and his gang are running around doing whatever they like because this minister has shows too much laxity its embarrassing !

Sambili MUST GO. i hope the next cabinet re-shuffle will see her hittin the door

smile smile Sambili alishuka basi kitambo. it's one Paul Otouma. You are right about Nyamweya and team we need change......
YesuWangu
#31 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 8:23:57 AM

QW25091985 wrote:

QW, I told you you have a way of tickling my funny bone. Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
nakujua
#32 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 9:06:12 AM

The biggest problem with Kimanzi is that he got educated in Europe, and the kind of tactics he tries are very European like - shida ni, Kenyan players can not even do the basics,like holding onto the ball, or opening up to receive a pass.

they have the 'kimbia' mentality - whenever a player gets the ball, all the others start running towards the opposing goal.

we need a local coach who can maximize the 'kimbia' tactics. the Ghost did it very well.
Impunity
#33 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 9:28:05 AM

QW25091985 wrote:

Hii nguvu yako?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

kollabo
#34 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 10:06:10 AM

vinii wrote:
Kimanzi fired then promoted to Technical Director ! thatz Nyamweya for you!

How sorrowful Kenyan football has become. Naggi was Technical Director for 16 years!! No achievements to write home about. And now this?
Elder
#35 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 11:52:25 AM

Kratos wrote:
mzeiya411 wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Nope. Hey was actually a good coach. And as @McReggae said was better than Kimanzi and was run out of town without being given a chance.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
Kratos
#36 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 12:20:20 PM

Elder wrote:
Kratos wrote:
mzeiya411 wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Nope. Hey was actually a good coach. And as @McReggae said was better than Kimanzi and was run out of town without being given a chance.

You guys must be joking right? Hey was never a prolific player, his biggest European assignment was VfR Neumünster, his biggest international assignment to date is Kenya. He has won nothing

Teams managed
2003–2004 VfR Neumünster
2004–2006 Lesotho
2006–2007 Gambia
2007 US Monastir
2008–2009 Liberia
2009 Kenya

How do we rank a "good" coach? Well, maybe he was a good tactician but that does not make him a good coach on the whole.

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
Tebes
#37 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 12:32:50 PM

QW25091985 wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

8 O'clock ceased being a Monster in August 2011
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
McReggae
#38 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 4:26:25 PM

Sammy Sholei responds: Applause Applause Applause Applause
‎19th July 2012

Press Release

Members of the fourth Estate

The appointment of Francis Kimanzi and Patrick Naggi as the Technical Director (TD) and Education Officer (EO) came as a shocker to me yesterday and the CEO FKF.
I personally asked the Chairman through media to disband the technical bench which has since produced dismal performances in the recent matches that have attracted our National Team Harambee Stars. I learned with disappointment the appointments of the two in the positions specified.

The appointments of all subordinate staff of the federation and the National Team officials have all been done un procedurally, unprofessionally and without consultation with all NEC members as is supposed to be the case, all the appointments that have been done have not been done in the right manor.

I want to therefore reiterate here that until proper and independent procedures of
appointments are done, all the appointments the federation has since done are all null and void, the positions therefore should be rendered vacant to pave way for a professional and competitive recruitment if we want to flourish in football administration in this country.

Just the other day the Technical Director and CEO’s positions were advertised respectively and the agreement was that the federation gets an independent HR company to vet the CVs of applicants before short listing for interviews, this has since not been done therefore leaving a vacuum of CV manipulation at the federation.

The federation has received numerous CVs for the advertised positions from football
professionals, some whom we played with and many who coached and guided us in our distressing career where playing for Kenya remains a suffering stretch and a culture that we have refused to eliminate.

There are no systems put in place that secures the CVs received from applicants therefore leaving a highway of riddance of the competitive aspirants for the advertised positions.

I as a Vice Chairman Football Kenya Federation and the Secretary General Omondi Aduda we were CONSULTED on the two appointments that was done at a Nairobi Hotel by a few members of NEC, I only learned of the appointments through many calls that I received from the media personnel who wanted to confirm the appointments were factual at around 2pm yesterday.

I hereby reject the appointments of the two officers and demand for the rightful,
professional and transparent procedure of hiring all the Federation Staff if really we
want to get our football to the wished levels.

I do not have issues with Kimanzi as a TD but the procedure of hiring MUST be
transparent.

It is unfair to deny Kenyan’s an opportunity to compete in the positions that fell vacant

after the technical bench was released.
Kimanzi is a very good friend of mine, who like me respects professional approaches in Football decision making, we both respect the rules of hiring which was not considered in the appointments done by the few Nec Members.
I am not and I will not accept to take any ‘Collective responsibilities’ of a sinking ship when I never get involved in any federation’s decision making, commit me, get my signature as a sign acceptance and endorsement for all decisions reached if you want me as a partner in bad times.

I thank you all for coming in such a short notice.

With all due respect I would like to call upon my Kenya Soccer Players Association Chairman Mr. Allan Thigo to say a few words before we answer strictly three questions.

God Bless You.

Sammy Sholei
Snr. Vice Chairman
Football Kenya Federation
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Dash
#39 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 4:50:38 PM

QW25091985 wrote:

And whats your excuse for before sambili was appointed?
willin2learn
#40 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2012 4:58:02 PM

My humble plea to our PM is not to succumb to the temptation of naming Stewart MC'connor Mc'fergusson - An Irish Joe the plumber- recommended to him on the sidelines of the Turkey meeting to couch our National Team akin to what happened with Antoine heySad