wazua Mon, May 6, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
LAPSSET PROJECT
PKoli
#41 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2012 10:55:38 PM

See some nice link of the LAPSSET tracker; http://lapssettracker.bl...03/lapsset-corridor.html
Hunderwear
#42 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2012 12:36:28 PM

Just laid my hands on the master plan though am yet to get it.Which is the best way to share it with Wazuans?Its a 19mb doc I understand
PKoli
#43 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2012 12:50:45 PM

Hunderwear wrote:
Just laid my hands on the master plan though am yet to get it.Which is the best way to share it with Wazuans?Its a 19mb doc I understand

@Hund
You can use YouSendIt to guy's mails. They will be able to download the document within some period.
vky
#44 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2012 1:15:10 PM

Hunderwear wrote:

upload to google docs and provide the link here
'One headache for famous medieval holy people was that someone might murder you to acquire your body parts for the relics trade'
PKoli
#45 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2012 2:24:13 PM

In this week's East African, the government is planning investor conference in Hong Kong. The paper says they have asked Financial Times of London to facilitate the investor conference. I am not sure whether they meant to advise..

http://www.theeastafrica...ference+in+Hong+Kong++/-
murchr
#46 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2013 1:40:35 AM

Na Kazi inaendelea http://www.businessdaily...1/-/oaowidz/-/index.html
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
mkeiyd
#47 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2013 1:20:23 PM

vky wrote:
Hunderwear wrote:

@ Hunderwear, Did you get to upload the doc? If so please share.
Hunderwear
#48 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2013 5:20:19 PM

mkeiyd wrote:
vky wrote:
Hunderwear wrote:

@ Hunderwear, Did you get to upload the doc? If so please share.

The doc is too large I understand the max. you can send is 8 mb.But I managed to drop some photos.If you can leave behind your email ad
mibbz
#49 Posted : Friday, February 08, 2013 6:09:05 PM

anyother forum where you can share? how about you compress it then we shall unzip
Hunderwear
#50 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2013 10:43:20 PM

Hunderwear
#51 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2013 10:54:54 PM

mibbz wrote:
anyother forum where you can share? how about you compress it then we shall unzip

I found 4shared.com and uploaded the same
Here is the link
http://www.4shared.com/o...ce/CZCjDlka/LAPSSET.html
deadpoet
#52 Posted : Friday, November 01, 2013 4:20:24 PM

Anyone with any details on how land can be bought along the planned highway? Are there any agents involved in this or would one have to deal with individual owners?
Hunderwear
#53 Posted : Friday, November 01, 2013 6:09:44 PM

deadpoet wrote:
Anyone with any details on how land can be bought along the planned highway? Are there any agents involved in this or would one have to deal with individual owners?

@deadpot There are agents who operate in the area but I find it better to deal with the owners so am incharge of the process.
PKoli
#54 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2013 11:01:42 PM

Hunderwear wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

@deadpot There are agents who operate in the area but I find it better to deal with the owners so am incharge of the process.

@Hunder..That is the best way, but often you will have the agents link you with land owners.

Have you been to Lamu lately? I wanted to know status of the Port construction and KETRACO. What is the price per acre for land in Muhamarani?
Hunderwear
#55 Posted : Monday, November 04, 2013 12:03:09 AM

PKoli wrote:
Hunderwear wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

@Hunder..That is the best way, but often you will have the agents link you with land owners.

Have you been to Lamu lately? I wanted to know status of the Port construction and KETRACO. What is the price per acre for land in Muhamarani?

Was there in July this year.Port admin block had been done remainig finishing only.High tensile power lines from MSA were already at the site and ketraco station at Ndeu was already under construction.Price at Muharamani(sijui iko wapi hii)not sure but around Kausara it was ranging from 1.6 -2.5M.Btw Jubilee Govt have been very slow andd rather lethargic with LAPSSET.Hope the Coalition of the willing asttracks it
PKoli
#56 Posted : Monday, November 04, 2013 2:32:17 PM

Hunderwear wrote:
PKoli wrote:
Hunderwear wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

Was there in July this year.Port admin block had been done remainig finishing only.High tensile power lines from MSA were already at the site and ketraco station at Ndeu was already under construction.Price at Muharamani(sijui iko wapi hii)not sure but around Kausara it was ranging from 1.6 -2.5M.Btw Jubilee Govt have been very slow andd rather lethargic with LAPSSET.Hope the Coalition of the willing asttracks it

@hunder,

I think jubilee has done well with respect to LAPSSET. The regional meetings have basically been looking at ways of cementing the project. I am sure the prezzo trip to China was meant to source financing for lapsset. We are at execution stage, which is more difficult than planning. The fact that electricity from the grid is about to be connected shows how serious the project is.
Adnan
#57 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 2:02:27 PM

Hunderwear wrote:
PKoli wrote:
Hunderwear wrote:
deadpoet wrote:

Things are elephant;-

http://www.standardmedia...ks-run-into-cash-trouble
MY NAME IS ADNAN JANUZAJ
PKoli
#58 Posted : Tuesday, November 05, 2013 8:06:22 PM

Adnan wrote:
Hunderwear wrote:
PKoli wrote:
Hunderwear wrote:
[quote=deadpoet]Anyone with any details on how land can be bought along the planned highway? Are there any agents involved in this or would one have to deal with individual owners?

Things are elephant;-

http://www.standardmedia...s-run-into-cash-trouble[/quote]

Things might not be that elephant. Construction of the three berths should commence in early January 2014. This aspect of the contract has already been awarded to the Chinese company. Transmission work by the ketraco, going by what is on the ground, is impressive.

In my opinion, discovery of the oil in Turkana area is a deal breaker in as far as the pipeline is concerned. The Ethiopian link (railway) is a component that people hardly mention, yet this is one of the most important given Ethiopia's huge size of the economy and the fact that it is landlocked.

With or without the SS pipeline, Lapsset is still attractive. Financing the project might be a challenge though in the interim.

Siringi
#59 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2013 3:44:51 AM

You see why UMK is heading to Qatar instead of attending the Queen's Birthday bash ?

He is seeing in front- yaani anaona mbele Kama giraffe ya Moi
And all some Mboyz can see is East Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

"😖😡KQ makes money for everyone except the shareholder 😏😏 " overheard in Wazua
murchr
#60 Posted : Monday, November 18, 2013 5:07:45 AM

Siringi wrote:
You see why UMK is heading to Qatar instead of attending the Queen's Birthday bash ?

He is seeing in front- yaani anaona mbele Kama giraffe ya Moi
And all some Mboyz can see is East Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Uhuru is not heading to Qatar, Kuwait is not Qatar so stop cheating Kenyans, and its not the queens bash but the commonwealth meeting which the queen is also not attending. Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore