Mumias Sugar huge demand
HaMaina
#2661 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 12:16:44 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njunge wrote:
FUNKY wrote:
This thing should just be suspended from trading till they resume milling

Somewhere in this thread, I questioned why cma still entertains this thing. Truth is, it ought to have been suspended way back in 2015. I guess there is nothing to suspend now anyway.

BTW, if given a chance to chose between 10m shares of MSC and a bucket of cow shit, I would go with the lattersmile

“The future is uncertain but the end is always near.”
― jim morrison

- Personally I'd choose the 10m Shares,the bucket would expire in a day or 2.

I'm sure we'll soon see some news on Mumias and the sugar industry as a whole. But I like how the prophets of doom are causing panic and making the price plummet. Excellent.Applause Applause Applause

I hope you are BUYING shares of Mumias!

With anything I can spare.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
VituVingiSana
#2662 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 12:25:31 PM

HaMaina wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njunge wrote:
FUNKY wrote:

Somewhere in this thread, I questioned why cma still entertains this thing. Truth is, it ought to have been suspended way back in 2015. I guess there is nothing to suspend now anyway.

BTW, if given a chance to chose between 10m shares of MSC and a bucket of cow shit, I would go with the lattersmile

― jim morrison

I'm sure we'll soon see some news on Mumias and the sugar industry as a whole. But I like how the prophets of doom are causing panic and making the price plummet. Excellent.Applause Applause Applause

Applause Applause Applause Putting money where your mouth is.
*No, I am not saying it is a good buy. If anything, Mumias is doomed IMHO.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Spikes
#2663 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 12:58:12 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njunge wrote:
FUNKY wrote:

― jim morrison

Hats off for @HaMaina...You are brave and patient.
Applause Applause Applause
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
VituVingiSana
#2664 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 5:19:07 PM

Spikes wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njunge wrote:
FUNKY wrote:

― jim morrison

Stop playing favorites! Say the same to @Obiero for KQ Laughing out loudly
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Spikes
#2665 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 10:48:48 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Spikes wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njunge wrote:
FUNKY wrote:

― jim morrison

When the right time comes I'll say it to @Obiero...smile smile smile
VituVingiSana
#2666 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2019 11:11:06 PM

Spikes wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
Spikes wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njunge wrote:
FUNKY wrote:

― jim morrison

When the right time comes I'll say it to @Obiero...smile smile smile
Unangoja KQ ifike 0.50 pia? Laughing out loudly
FUNKY
#2667 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 11:28:08 AM

LevelUpLegal
#2668 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 4:39:02 PM

if I spend ksh1oo,ooo to buy Mumias shares at ksh o.30 thereabout, I will have about 33o,ooo shares right?
Shame on you
if any time in the next 1o years, the shares get to ksh3o, I would sell them off & make ksh1o,ooo,ooo

if at any time in next 1o years, the shares get to ksh 1o then, I would make ksh3,ooo,ooo

if they get to ksh 5 bob any time in the next 1o years, I would make ksh1,6oo,ooo

For me to make 10m Bob in my legal work right now, I have to do transfer of 1oo parcels of land or property of average value, that means about 1oo Clients that are ready to pay.

Simply put, I think Mumias is too cheap right now to lose any money from & feel bad about it. Just one ksh1oo,ooo iPhone is enough investment, Haya chekeni basi! Applause smile
Ericsson
#2669 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 5:22:19 PM

LevelUpLegal wrote:
if I spend ksh1oo,ooo to buy Mumias shares at ksh o.30 thereabout, I will have about 33o,ooo shares right?
Shame on you
if any time in the next 1o years, the shares get to ksh3o, I would sell them off & make ksh1o,ooo,ooo

if at any time in next 1o years, the shares get to ksh 1o then, I would make ksh3,ooo,ooo

if they get to ksh 5 bob any time in the next 1o years, I would make ksh1,6oo,ooo

For me to make 10m Bob in my legal work right now, I have to do transfer of 1oo parcels of land or property of average value, that means about 1oo Clients that are ready to pay.

Simply put, I think Mumias is too cheap right now to lose any money from & feel bad about it. Just one ksh1oo,ooo iPhone is enough investment, Haya chekeni basi! Applause smile

Factory is not operating
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
VituVingiSana
#2670 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 6:27:49 PM

LevelUpLegal wrote:
Shame on you

Applause Applause Applause You should buy even more Mumias. Keep it up.
kayhara
#2671 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 6:35:20 PM

LevelUpLegal wrote:
Shame on you

Tuko pamoja I have 50k units at 0.28/- it's a chance to make or lose money, might get burnt or might get some clean money.
To Each His Own
Spikes
#2672 Posted : Monday, July 22, 2019 12:18:03 AM

LevelUpLegal wrote:
Shame on you

When CMA reacts ARM style ndio utajua hujui...
But the probability of CMA growing teeth overnight is very remote...Losing 100K is not painful just go ahead and risk.
kayhara
#2673 Posted : Friday, August 16, 2019 9:22:14 AM

Look who owns 100k shares of De monkey, i don't know why I am stupidly throwing cash at this fire but I am, maybe I might hit ksh 100k like the guy above, I am at a 0.33 average and the share has a 12 month low of 0.27 let me bask as my dollars burn.
To Each His Own
HaMaina
#2674 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 2:30:21 PM

What caused the sudden panic sell ? I even managed a few @ Ksh 0.27, problem is opportunity and ability rarely go hand in hand.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
kayhara
#2675 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 4:28:29 PM

HaMaina wrote:
What caused the sudden panic sell ? I even managed a few @ Ksh 0.27, problem is opportunity and ability rarely go hand in hand.

There was some news last week about DCI going after some top officials, but the volumes sold at 0.27 were very low, I think it was just manipulation sell a few at throw away price, when kondoo follow scoop up the spoils, I currently have almost 600k monkey shares.
To Each His Own
VituVingiSana
#2676 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 4:43:17 PM

kayhara wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

There was some news last week about DCI going after some top officials, but the volumes sold at 0.27 were very low, I think it was just manipulation sell a few at throw away price, when kondoo follow scoop up the spoils, I currently have almost 600k monkey shares.
Yaani, which "big shot" is looking at buying Mumias? Even 10mn shares = 3mn which is less 10,000 BAT
HaMaina
#2677 Posted : Monday, August 26, 2019 7:17:17 PM

kayhara wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

Also likely they'll be a printed profit warning kesho.
Njunge
#2678 Posted : Thursday, August 29, 2019 10:16:02 PM

@Msc junkies. Look out for MSC revival plan by the Oparanya appointed task force. I think launching will be on 4th Sept by the governor himself.
HaMaina
#2679 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 9:11:28 AM

Njunge wrote:
@Msc junkies. Look out for MSC revival plan by the Oparanya appointed task force. I think launching will be on 4th Sept by the governor himself.

Mumias Sugar did not recocnise the Oparanya task force, it might be difficult for them to have any impact on the company. But lets wait and see.
Njunge
#2680 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2019 9:19:16 AM

HaMaina wrote:
Njunge wrote:

Mumias Sugar did not recocnise the Oparanya task force, it might be difficult for them to have any impact on the company. But lets wait and see.

Who in particular? Last I remember is the board, the governor and the taskforce meeting at Kilimo house and pledging to work together. Not that I expect much.