Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

148 Pages«<124125126127128>»
Mumias Sugar huge demand
HaMaina
#2501 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2019 9:27:19 AM

Njunge wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
[quote=HaMaina][quote=Njunge][quote=HaMaina]

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Last year's books are still being cooked, you can imagine how this will impact current and future 'books'

Cook what? There are no ingredientssmile That's a dead organization.....and oh, that Isaac guy is not a farmer.... Just some beat cop who left the service to become a security supervisor at msc. I can tell you he has zero skills to run a kiosk.

@hamaina,if [u][b]msc makes 10 kgs of sugar within that 5 months period, let me know. I will reward your prophesy handsomelysmile.... Wazuans be my witnesses. smile

Mumias Sugar Company set to open after agreement with Kenya Power

https://ntv.nation.co.ke...9192-10lxhvw/index.html

-I see like I shall be having some beers vvery soon.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
FUNKY
#2502 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 10:32:18 AM

Any news if milling resumed on sunday?
Ericsson
#2503 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 10:54:24 AM

FUNKY wrote:
Any news if milling resumed on sunday?

Call Gov Oparanya
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
Njunge
#2504 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:00:41 AM

HaMaina wrote:
[quote=Njunge][quote=Angelica _ann][quote=HaMaina][quote=Njunge][quote=HaMaina][u][b]

Laughing out loudly Poor man!!. They had 2800 tonnes of burnt and stale cane which they crushed within 10 hours and then STOPPED!! At current conditions, it would take 96 hours of continuous crushing to get the first KG of sugar out. I still maintain it wont happen this year. The best they can do is to turn whatever juice they got to syrup and then direct it to the ethanol plant.....that will give them an outside chance to make 10 litres of ethanolsmile
HaMaina
#2505 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:28:55 AM

Njunge wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
[quote=Njunge][quote=Angelica _ann][quote=HaMaina][quote=Njunge][quote=HaMaina][u][b]

Laughing out loudly Poor man!!. They had 2800 tonnes of burnt and stale cane which they crushed within 10 hours and then STOPPED!! At current conditions, it would take 96 hours of continuous crushing to get the first KG of sugar out. I still maintain it wont happen this year. The best they can do is to turn whatever juice they got to syrup and then direct it to the ethanol plant.....that will give them an outside chance to make 10 litres of ethanolsmile

At your challenge conditions, I still have 4 more months to go,then even I shall be convinced if I was right or wrong. But to date I still don't see how a standing government can sit back and watch more than 5 million citizens who rely on a certain sector go down without doing anything.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
Conquestador
#2506 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 12:37:37 PM

HaMaina wrote:
Njunge wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

At your challenge conditions, I still have 4 more months to go,then even I shall be convinced if I was right or wrong. But to date I still don't see how a standing government can sit back and watch more than 5 million citizens who rely on a certain sector go down without doing anything.

Oh, yes those 5 million citizens! How can we milk 20K from each one of those to pay mushaina and others by june this year?

That was the response from 'government' upon reading Hamaina post.

good luck
Conquestador
#2507 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 1:38:16 PM

Njunge wrote:
HaMaina wrote:

@Njunge;
What prescription would you give to a mad man thinking about acquiring 51% of MSC at no more than 30% upside of current share price?
Sinking 700M; then put another 500M and re-jigg the miller and the market; do you see money back in 5 years...mutati mutandi?
FUNKY
#2508 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2019 9:08:30 PM

HaMaina
#2509 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 3:00:03 PM

Team proposes radical measures to revive ailing sugar industry

https://www.standardmedi...evive-sick-sugar-sector

Angelica _ann
#2510 Posted : Thursday, February 28, 2019 4:18:06 PM

How many Kgs of sugar produced so far!!!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Superprime1
#2511 Posted : Friday, March 01, 2019 8:24:12 AM

Release of Mumias Sugar's FY 2018 results has been postponed by a further two weeks. At this rate, the books have been 'overcooked'!
Gatheuzi
#2512 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2019 8:01:15 AM

Superprime1 wrote:
Release of Mumias Sugar's FY 2018 results has been postponed by a further two weeks. At this rate, the books have been 'overcooked'!

And it came to pass, that just like the mother company run out of cane, the chief cook has also run out of ingredients to cook!!
Time is money, so money is time. Money saved is time gained in reverse! Money stores your life’s energy. You expend your energy, get paid money, and store that money for a future purchase made in a currency.
HaMaina
#2513 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 10:11:14 AM

Kiunjuri assures cane farmers to get Sh2.7bn payment this week

https://www.businessdail...9230-32hy6hz/index.html

https://ntv.nation.co.ke...8692-y9qtb5z/index.html

Ebenyo
#2514 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2019 2:55:11 PM

Gatheuzi wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:

And it came to pass, that just like the mother company run out of cane, the chief cook has also run out of ingredients to cook!!

Let him continue to cook!
Towards the goal of financial freedom
HaMaina
#2515 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2019 12:20:14 PM

Ebenyo wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:

Last 4 days remaining, then we'll all know for sure, unless of-course they postpone again.
muandiwambeu
#2516 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2019 1:16:38 PM

HaMaina wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:

Last 4 days remaining, then we'll all know for sure, unless of-course they postpone again.

And suppose irite(fail to cook), will the chief cook go back to cooking again.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Angelica _ann
#2517 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2019 1:19:18 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:

This one was buried kitamboo, what is left is skeletons. If you want to see/view your investment, then go to Mumias and walk around the factory - hizo zingine ni panganga Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
HaMaina
#2518 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2019 4:28:56 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:

This one was buried kitamboo, what is left is skeletons. If you want to see/view your investment, then go to Mumias and walk around the factory - hizo zingine ni panganga Sad Sad Sad

Angelica I honestly still don't see how a country with a government representing a people can sit back and watch the same people who it represents lose their major source of livelihood. I saw it with Moi and coffee industry but I'm optimistic I'll not see it again.
jmbada
#2519 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2019 5:58:09 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:

Mumias is a dead and irrredemable investment under any and all circumstances. To paraphrase Buffett, when a good manager takes over a bad business, it is often the reputation of the former that suffers.
Pesa Nane
#2520 Posted : Friday, March 08, 2019 8:19:53 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Ebenyo wrote:
Gatheuzi wrote:
Superprime1 wrote:

Answer is NO. He gets cooked. Anakaagwa!
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.