148 Pages«<113114115116117>»
Mumias Sugar huge demand
kayhara
#2281 Posted : Tuesday, August 01, 2017 10:46:17 AM

The monkey has received 500 million from the gaarment
Milling is to start this week under a new management
Kidero's case blocking investigations.
Some activities that could start some tree hopping from this monkey
Just wondering why GoK can't pull out like they announced they shall for uchumi.
To Each His Own
Ericsson
#2282 Posted : Tuesday, August 01, 2017 10:49:12 AM

kayhara wrote:
The monkey has received 500 million from the gaarment
Milling is to start this week under a new management
Kidero's case blocking investigations.
Some activities that could start some tree hopping from this monkey
Just wondering why GoK can't pull out like they announced they shall for uchumi.

They can't pull out coz of Kura/votes
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
HaMaina
#2283 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2017 2:18:22 PM

Kenya: Will Kenya Seek Comesa Protection of Its Sugar, Again?

http://allafrica.com/stories/201708280819.html

Nice Question, 18 months to COMESA deadline.
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
obiero
#2284 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 6:51:03 AM

Word in states that part of the Mumias factory has been extensively damaged by a fire.. Kwisha MSC https://asokoinsight.com...-sugar-main-office-kenya

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
The Great
#2285 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 8:14:30 AM

[quote=obiero]Word in states that part of the Mumias factory has been extensively damaged by a fire.. Kwisha MSC https://asokoinsight.com...sugar-main-office-kenya[/quote]

It doesn't sound like there was damage worthy of note. Don't be alarmist @Obiero. I still want to respect your opinion tomorrow as I do today.
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own."
HaMaina
#2286 Posted : Wednesday, August 30, 2017 8:16:49 AM

The Great wrote:
[quote=obiero]Word in states that part of the Mumias factory has been extensively damaged by a fire.. Kwisha MSC https://asokoinsight.com...sugar-main-office-kenya[/quote]

It doesn't sound like there was damage worthy of note. Don't be alarmist @Obiero. I still want to respect your opinion tomorrow as I do today.

Nice One.Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
HaMaina
#2287 Posted : Friday, September 01, 2017 7:26:19 PM

This election ruling has really shocked the market, until suspensionShame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
obiero
#2288 Posted : Friday, September 01, 2017 10:25:07 PM

HaMaina wrote:
The Great wrote:

Nice One.Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

So who else is in Mumias to verify.. The MD himself states that the cables leading to the water pumps for the sugar crushers have been incapacitated.. Shindeni tu hapo mkikana moto ilitibuka MSC

HaMaina
#2289 Posted : Saturday, September 02, 2017 2:13:49 PM

obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
The Great wrote:

So who else is in Mumias to verify.. The MD himself states that the cables leading to the water pumps for the sugar crushers have been incapacitated.. Shindeni tu hapo mkikana moto ilitibuka MSC

Nobody denies that there was a fire, but was the fire a major event that couldn't be sorted out without disrupting the operations of the sugar mill.
muandiwambeu
#2290 Posted : Saturday, September 02, 2017 2:34:30 PM

HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
The Great wrote:

Nobody denies that there was a fire, but was the fire a major event that couldn't be sorted out without disrupting the operations of the sugar mill.

Do you think they will tell you that? Me have noted there was and eventful enough kugonga vichwa vya wanahabari. Sasa najaribu kujifahamisha nazo bottomlines sitangongwa kiasi gani.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
obiero
#2291 Posted : Saturday, September 02, 2017 7:09:39 PM

muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
The Great wrote:

Do you think they will tell you that? Me have noted there was and eventful enough kugonga vichwa vya wanahabari. Sasa najaribu kujifahamisha nazo bottomlines sitangongwa kiasi gani.

I seriously doubt whether there is any wazuan holding on to shares of this bandia firm right now

HaMaina
#2292 Posted : Sunday, September 03, 2017 11:49:58 AM

obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
The Great wrote:

I seriously doubt whether there is any wazuan holding on to shares of this bandia firm right now

I must be as "bandia" a wazuan as the firm, since I have never stopped buying into the "bandia" firm for the past 4 years. Na Bado sichoki. Drool Drool We shall soon find out.
obiero
#2293 Posted : Sunday, September 03, 2017 12:17:43 PM

HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
The Great wrote:

I must be as "bandia" a wazuan as the firm, since I have never stopped buying into the "bandia" firm for the past 4 years. Na Bado sichoki. Drool Drool We shall soon find out.

I besiege you to bail out of MSC, it may not end well

kayhara
#2294 Posted : Sunday, September 03, 2017 6:50:13 PM

obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
The Great wrote:

This monkey has been good for my speculation, bought at 0.75 sold at 1.30 waiting for price to dip again, this time it might not go below 1,but 1.05 will be a buy
To Each His Own
muandiwambeu
#2295 Posted : Monday, September 04, 2017 12:35:51 AM

kayhara wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
The Great wrote:

This monkey has been good for my speculation, bought at 0.75 sold at 1.30 waiting for price to dip again, this time it might not go below 1,but 1.05 will be a buy

You won't know what hit u if jupilee did decide to passover mumias kingdom after there are no more cheques to issues. just to caution, parachute. U will land safely, though your spv(special purpose vehicle) to richness is likely to crashland.
obiero
#2296 Posted : Wednesday, September 06, 2017 5:48:41 PM

This one should be delisted http://www.businessdaily...085064-1enakg/index.html

muandiwambeu
#2297 Posted : Wednesday, September 06, 2017 7:28:44 PM

[quote=obiero]This one should be delisted http://www.businessdaily...85064-1enakg/index.html[/quote]
The sooner the best. Hii maneno ya political cat and mouse games tumeshazijua. Peso kwisha liwa na wanume wakaforget. Probably, jupilee may get yet another chance to siphon some more moni for the brewing baptism by fire campaign trill.
Anyway, hii afadhali ikae. I can do better with turungi than masukari ya hii bandia firm.
HaMaina
#2298 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 8:51:09 AM

End of the first Quarter, with nothing new. Not happy but not moving.Sad Sad Sad
obiero
#2299 Posted : Sunday, October 01, 2017 9:02:25 AM

HaMaina wrote:
End of the first Quarter, with nothing new. Not happy but not moving.Sad Sad Sad

I know that sinking feeling very well.. It's especially bad when you don't see any positive developments from the firm

Njung'e
#2300 Posted : Sunday, October 01, 2017 11:15:59 AM

Crushing resumes in two weeks but the biggest news is that they got themselves a deal to import and package mill white sugar to the tune of 300,000 tonnes.....waaa!!... that's really huge business i must sayDrool Drool
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.