Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

148 Pages«<108109110111112>»
Mumias Sugar huge demand
Realtreaty
#2181 Posted : Friday, December 16, 2016 4:42:55 PM

Laughing out loudly When Prezzo is in Western mumias Growsmile smile
HaMaina
#2182 Posted : Tuesday, January 03, 2017 9:09:30 AM

Happy New Year Wazuans, lets see what this year has for the hardcore sugar fanatics.
smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
HaMaina
#2183 Posted : Thursday, January 05, 2017 4:30:06 PM

Kidero’s Ghosts Haunting Mumias Sugar As New Building Is Condemned

https://www.angazanews.c...-building-is-condemned/

Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
“You can get in way more trouble with a good idea than a bad idea, because you forget that the good idea has limits.” - Ben Graham
Spikes
#2184 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 1:41:02 PM

Persistent drought has ravaged cane plantations leaving miller's without raw materials to crush....The aftermath is now reflected in stock price tanking merciless! !!! Sub 1 bob is inevitable this season. ...
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Spikes
#2185 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 1:45:14 PM

Persistent drought has ravaged cane plantations leaving millers without raw materials to crush....The aftermath is now reflected in stock price tanking merciless! !!! Sub 1 bob is inevitable this season. ...

http://www.businessdaily.../539546-3786912-14key6g/
Impunity
#2186 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 4:45:37 PM

[quote=Spikes]Persistent drought has ravaged cane plantations leaving millers without raw materials to crush....The aftermath is now reflected in stock price tanking merciless! !!! Sub 1 bob is inevitable this season. ...

http://www.businessdaily...539546-3786912-14key6g/[/quote]

Drool Drool Drool

Sweet deals!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

obiero
#2187 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 5:58:06 PM

Bandia firm.. No longer a monkey, looking more like a reptile, cold blooded

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
mawinder
#2188 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2017 7:41:19 PM

Impunity wrote:
[quote=Spikes]Persistent drought has ravaged cane plantations leaving millers without raw materials to crush....The aftermath is now reflected in stock price tanking merciless! !!! Sub 1 bob is inevitable this season. ...

http://www.businessdaily...539546-3786912-14key6g/[/quote]

Drool Drool Drool

Sweet deals!

Waiting for it at 40 cts
HaMaina
#2189 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 7:37:56 AM

obiero wrote:

Obiero you know and I know that fish is tasty despite being cold blooded and a reptile, never tasted a monkey though but if I'm ever in the Congo I shall make a point, as far as Mumias goes I'm still not convinced that its a "bandia" firm, just has some exceptionally "bandia" managers as we have all seen with Nairobi's management, and i don't see why I should leave.
obiero
#2190 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 8:11:47 AM

HaMaina wrote:
obiero wrote:

Obiero you know and I know that fish is tasty despite being cold blooded and a reptile, never tasted a monkey though but if I'm ever in the Congo I shall make a point, as far as Mumias goes I'm still not convinced that its a "bandia" firm, just has some exceptionally "bandia" managers as we have all seen with Nairobi's management, and i don't see why I should leave.

Hehe.. A fish is a reptile? Anyways, Mumias qualifies as a bandia firm based on its stock and potential return to the investor,which happens to be a factor of among other things; quality management..

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Njung'e
#2191 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 9:53:22 AM

The end is nigh. Breathing it's last and i think it will be no more come Monday the 27th. SAD!!!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Spikes
#2192 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 10:02:57 AM

Njung'e wrote:
The end is nigh. Breathing it's last and i think it will be no more come Monday the 27th. SAD!!!

Please explain. ...
Njung'e
#2193 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 10:35:02 AM

Spikes wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Please explain. ...

You heard me.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
HaMaina
#2194 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 10:51:52 AM

Njung'e wrote:

We have been breathing that last one for the past 4 years yet were still here. Tushazoea.
muandiwambeu
#2195 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 11:17:52 AM

HaMaina wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

We have been breathing that last one for the past 4 years yet were still here. Tushazoea.

The message is inline with wazua spirit, to inform. I like one man called maasai, if the signs of your departure are clear, you get a shave on your death bed and save the dependants the trouble of having to do it after passing out. Njun'nge has confirmed to have done the duties confered accordingly. What's remains is undertaker to be granted rights. Anxious. That will be lethal politically. Someone will hurt bad.
,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
Impunity
#2196 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 11:33:45 AM

Njung'e wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Please explain. ...

You heard me.

Pray Pray Pray

Sub bob in the horizon!

Impunity
#2197 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 11:40:58 AM

muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

The message is inline with wazua spirit, to inform. I like one man called maasai, if the signs of your departure are clear, you get a shave on your death bed and save the dependants the trouble of having to do it after passing out. Njun'nge has confirmed to have done the duties confered accordingly. What's remains is undertaker to be granted rights. Anxious. That will be lethal politically. Someone will hurt bad.

Will it be @Kidero or @Uhuru who will be hurt bad by Mumias closure?

HaMaina
#2198 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 2:31:22 PM

Impunity wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Is there any info available to imply that Mumias is closing?
Impunity
#2199 Posted : Tuesday, February 21, 2017 3:46:10 PM

HaMaina wrote:
Impunity wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Yes. Closing shops!

HaMaina
#2200 Posted : Wednesday, February 22, 2017 8:56:25 AM

Impunity wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Impunity wrote:
muandiwambeu wrote:
HaMaina wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Yes. Closing shops!

We'll find out soon enough.