wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

148 Pages«<101102103104105>»
Mumias Sugar huge demand
Impunity
#2041 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 10:20:09 AM

mlennyma wrote:
Realtreaty wrote:
I am still buying. Imagine having 10000 Kes to buy 10000 shares and then the stock start behaving like Kenya Orchards!!!

a gamble,there are no efforts to improve supply of cane in mumias,govt efforts appear more cosmetic than real,how comes pan paper discussion comes to life before mumias is sorted out?

Panpaper is at the core of the RICH Bukusu votes, a real Tharaka-Nithi, but Mumias is in Wanga, the Wangans are a minority and JAP can afford to lose them to @RAO
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

mkate_nusu
#2042 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 10:57:15 AM

JLwembe wrote:
what's the point of losing the penny. Penny wise or penny fool?

wise words from the Hello
KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
mkate_nusu
#2043 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 11:00:42 AM

mkate_nusu wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
streetwise wrote:
I will place an order for 20 cents per unit and then I can become the chairman of the board
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly How many shares does Mumias have? ... Lakini, the way things are going, you will be the Chairman of a bankrupt firm. Not that it has stopped KQ from losing more money!

Mumias is "TBTF = Too Big To Fall"... I am actively buying to build up on this at Kes. 1 bob.
This weekend at Kasarani, JAP will announce that Mumias will be bailed with bla bla bla KES in order to bait the Western vote...Then come Friday next week the share hit Kes.1.50 and I dump to a dumb @wanjiku with 50% return in 14 days!

Watch me do this!

smile

Don't be surprised if you are the one trying to exit at 50 cents after your gamble

JLwembe wrote:

KEGN, KPLC, KQ, SCOM
Spikes
#2044 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 11:19:16 AM

mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
streetwise wrote:
I will place an order for 20 cents per unit and then I can become the chairman of the board
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly How many shares does Mumias have? ... Lakini, the way things are going, you will be the Chairman of a bankrupt firm. Not that it has stopped KQ from losing more money!

Mumias is "TBTF = Too Big To Fall"... I am actively buying to build up on this at Kes. 1 bob.
This weekend at Kasarani, JAP will announce that Mumias will be bailed with bla bla bla KES in order to bait the Western vote...Then come Friday next week the share hit Kes.1.50 and I dump to a dumb @wanjiku with 50% return in 14 days!

Watch me do this!

smile

Don't be surprised if you are the one trying to exit at 50 cents after your gamble

JLwembe wrote:

Bailout does not excite anymore. It has become a story of the past. Unless they announce something new about MSC structuring financially and management. Otherwise you risk being dumb buyer now when Wanjiku is set to dump at 1 bob.
John 5:17 But Jesus replied, “My Father is always working, and so am I.”
Impunity
#2045 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 11:20:53 AM

mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Watch me do this!

smile

JLwembe wrote:

Bought a couple of thousands jana at kes. 1 bob, today my portfolio value has gained 10%, I I were to sell I would earn a net of 5.7%.

Spikes
#2046 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 11:25:54 AM

Impunity wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Watch me do this!

smile

JLwembe wrote:

Bought a couple of thousands jana at kes. 1 bob, today my portfolio value has gained 10%, I I were to sell I would earn a net of 5.7%.

You will be shocked to learn painfully that there in no mention of MSC at Kasarani by JAP.
Impunity
#2047 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 1:57:35 PM

Spikes wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Watch me do this!

smile

JLwembe wrote:

You will be shocked to learn painfully that there in no mention of MSC at Kasarani by JAP.

Very unlikely to sideline the mulembe votes.

VituVingiSana
#2048 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2016 10:15:06 PM

Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Watch me do this!

smile

Does JAP need "Western" [and Mumias is just one part of "Western"] to win 50%+1? I think they have the (majority of) Central, RV and Ukambani vote in the bag. Add the Maasai, Kisii, NEP and parts of Nairobi...
No need to woo Luo Nyanza, Coast and/or Western.
50%+1 ... no need for 51% or 70% or 99%.
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
Spikes
#2049 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 4:42:01 PM

Impunity wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Watch me do this!

smile

JLwembe wrote:

PORK has ended the speech at Kasarani and I was very curious when manufacturing sector sneaked between the lines as a bytheway but no word of MSC on the agenda of Jubilee delegates conference. It is now evident MSC is politically insignificant to sway western votes in favour of Jubilee. Uhuru knows he'll win 2017 without Mulembe votes. No revival. South journey for this stock continues next week.
streetwise
#2050 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 6:29:05 PM

I thought recovery was not in question. Why repeat himself
Impunity
#2051 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 7:36:05 PM

Spikes wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Watch me do this!

smile

JLwembe wrote:

PORK has ended the speech at Kasarani and I was very curious when manufacturing sector sneaked between the lines as a bytheway but no word of MSC on the agenda of Jubilee delegates conference. It is now evident MSC is politically insignificant to sway western votes in favour of Jubilee. Uhuru knows he'll win 2017 without Mulembe votes. No revival. South journey for this stock continues next week.

SAD...But is there an NSE listed firm which had ever traded at sub-1 bob in NSE history?

ARAP CHARLES
#2052 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 7:41:49 PM

Impunity wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Watch me do this!

smile

JLwembe wrote:

SAD...But is there an NSE listed firm which had ever traded at sub-1 bob in NSE history?

I'm actually waiting @0.95cts to witness this historical moments!!!
d'oh!

Currently it is Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall moments
Watch and Listen and Live
sparkly
#2053 Posted : Saturday, September 10, 2016 11:02:21 PM

Spikes wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Watch me do this!

smile

JLwembe wrote:

This one was eaten by CORD.
Life is short. Live passionately.
Realtreaty
#2054 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 10:18:13 AM

Spikes wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Watch me do this!

smile

JLwembe wrote:

Pray Western should enlist more shareholders from across Kenya and support Uhuruto so that they put it as a priority to bring back Mumias.2017 Dec and Mumias will be 5 Kes going up
Spikes
#2055 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 10:26:51 AM

Realtreaty wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Watch me do this!

smile

JLwembe wrote:

Pray Western should enlist more shareholders from across Kenya and support Uhuruto so that they put it as a priority to bring back Mumias.2017 Dec and Mumias will be 5 Kes going up

Do you own MSC shares in your portfolio?

Meanwhile, it takes 18months for canes to mature. MSC has not committed resources into raw material supply. The company is cash strapped unable to make viable turnaround in terms of early maturity cane variety a practice adopted by Egypt, Brazil and COMESA region countries.
muandiwambeu
#2056 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 10:55:12 AM

sparkly wrote:
Spikes wrote:
Impunity wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
mkate_nusu wrote:
Impunity wrote:
VituVingiSana wrote:
streetwise wrote:

Watch me do this!

smile

JLwembe wrote:

This one was eaten by CORD.

,Behold, a sower went forth to sow;....
streetwise
#2057 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2016 3:31:37 PM

They need to pay back
Impunity
#2058 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 12:38:28 PM

I am 20% up within a week, boarded pre-Jubilee-Kasarani at 1 bob, today post-Jubilee-kasarani we are 1.20 bob!

I will press the sell button it touches 1.30 bob and wait again hapo chini.

Clap for me.

HUGEST demand when compared to supplies today!

Applause Applause Applause Applause

Spikes
#2059 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 12:58:32 PM

Impunity wrote:
I am 20% up within a week, boarded pre-Jubilee-Kasarani at 1 bob, today post-Jubilee-kasarani we are 1.20 bob!

Clap for me.

Before we clap for you a nosedive is likely that could flatten your 20% up to 0%.Factoring in brokerage fee and commissions your initial capital outlay will be in the red! Take this to the bank. It is too early to celebrate.
Impunity
#2060 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2016 1:06:26 PM

Spikes wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Clap for me.

Before we clap for you a nosedive is likely that could flatten your 20% up to 0%.Factoring in brokerage fee and commissions your initial capital outlay will be in the red! Take this to the bank. It is too early to celebrate.

I am not here to invest, I am a speculator; a trader par excellence!