wazua Tue, Apr 30, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Outering Road
murchr
#21 Posted : Thursday, June 07, 2012 9:55:29 PM

This should excite you more

The government has invited consultants to develop designs and financing models for two of the nine corridors that form the Mass Rapid Transit System (MRTS).

Source

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Bachuma Gate
#22 Posted : Thursday, June 07, 2012 10:25:03 PM

Boss. Mine is simpler. Dualizing of Outering Road. Like I said iam an investor. pls underline investor. My interest are specific. What u have above is exciting but for Nairobians.
DOH
murchr
#23 Posted : Thursday, June 07, 2012 11:05:58 PM

Bachuma Gate wrote:
Boss. Mine is simpler. Dualizing of Outering Road. Like I said iam an investor. pls underline investor. My interest are specific. What u have above is exciting but for Nairobians.

Mr Investor may be you should be talking to KURA
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Fyatu
#24 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 11:30:51 AM

Kenyans have been conned on this one.....from 6 lanes to 2 lanes..and it has taken forever since ground breaking....Mungu saidia sisi
Dumb money becomes dumb only when it listens to smart money
mlennyma
#25 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 11:46:05 AM

Fyatu wrote:
Kenyans have been conned on this one.....from 6 lanes to 2 lanes..and it has taken forever since ground breaking....Mungu saidia sisi

alot of our people are being made poor must have happened and plans to bring down buildings to pave way shelved
"Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning."
Fyatu
#26 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 11:48:46 AM

Fyatu wrote:

They told us it was going to look like this LINK

Kumbe they meant this LINK

two lane yawa! and all those umoinners and city trams
Fyatu
#27 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 11:50:56 AM

mlennyma wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

alot of our people are being made poor must have happened and plans to bring down buildings to pave way shelved

The buildings are clearly on the road reserve....ni nani ataokoa Kenya (not Atwoli) but who? I am very dissapointed with Uhuru and his people. I never expected him to cut corners
Angelica _ann
#28 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 11:52:12 AM

Fyatu wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

The rest of the lanes are part of 'nyama'!!! What did you expect from JP smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Ericsson
#29 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 12:14:02 PM

All the gains mad during grand coalition and narc reign being wiped out as we see.
Uhuru is returning kenya to KANU and Nyayo days
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
sitaki.kujulikana
#30 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 12:38:48 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

hata kama, seems that the road is not yet finished, the above looks like a service lane, that has been finished to ease congestion as construction continues, and as for the progress it seems ok, the overpass at kangundo road junction is nearly finished, actually its the kengen high power lines that have not been moved and are delaying that part, and the under pass hapo doni seems to be getting on ok.
mlennyma
#31 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 12:46:50 PM

Ericsson wrote:
All the gains mad during grand coalition and narc reign being wiped out as we see.

my friend prepare for another 5yrs of destruction money is king in Africa and the next on top is worse if you thought you have seen the worst
sitaki.kujulikana
#32 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 12:56:39 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

my friend prepare for another 5yrs of destruction money is king in Africa and the next on top is worse if you thought you have seen the worst

Its good to be critical of the government and point out the ills, for the current regime corruption seems to have gone to another level, but one thing you can not fault uk and his government is on the gains made during the grand coalition.

the road projects, the sgr which seems was started by the previous government, free primary education those were some of the biggest gains and they seems to be getting on fine none has been wiped out, actually they are being improved, one an pick the areas where they have failed but don't just pick areas just for the sake.
Angelica _ann
#33 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 12:57:19 PM

mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

The one behind smile smile smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
hardwood
#34 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 2:50:37 PM

Fyatu wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

The road is progressing on well as per original plan. Relax. LINK
MaichBlack
#35 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 4:56:24 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

The one on the seat, the one behind him, the fellow on the other side waiting for the seat, the two fellows behind him or beside him, WOTE hakuna mtu anaweza Saidia Kenya. None of them can deal with corruption once and for all and/or bring the level of development Kenya is capable of. We need someone outside of the five and definitely outside of the hundreds calling themselves MPs, Governors, Women Reps, Senators, Glorified kajoras etc. But that will not happen. Not in this Kenya! We already know that one of two people will be our President after the next election.

My top 3 candidates for the Presidency are currently NOT holding any elective political post. Habari ndiyo hiyo.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
mlennyma
#36 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 5:05:37 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

The one on the seat, the one behind him, the fellow on the other side waiting for the seat, the two fellows behind him or beside him, WOTE hakuna mtu anaweza Saidia Kenya. None of them can deal with corruption once and for all and/or bring the level of development Kenya is capable of. We need someone outside of the five and definitely outside of the hundreds calling themselves MPs, Governors, Women Reps, Senators, Glorified kajoras etc. But that will not happen. Not in this Kenya! We already know that one of two people will be our President after the next election.

My top 3 candidates for the Presidency are currently NOT holding any elective political post. Habari ndiyo hiyo.

in short we are ready to shoot ourselves but all is not lost Americans waited for more than 100yrs,in our generation tribalism will be the common denominator
Angelica _ann
#37 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 5:13:57 PM

mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

in short we are ready to shoot ourselves but all is not lost Americans waited for more than 100yrs,in our generation tribalism will be the common denominator

With JP and the continued promise that if you lose nominations we will accommodate you ...sirkal ni kumbwa just amuses me. smile smile smile
mlennyma
#38 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 5:20:43 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Ericsson wrote:

With JP and the continued promise that if you lose nominations we will accommodate you ...sirkal ni kumbwa just amuses me. smile smile smile

Serikali ni kubwa throws away any appointments on merit,but can you employ every loser?
innovator
#39 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 6:19:59 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
Fyatu wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

If true, it could be very disappointing, lets wait and see.
MaichBlack
#40 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2016 7:25:13 PM

Fyatu wrote:
mlennyma wrote:
Fyatu wrote:

The buildings are clearly on the road reserve....ni nani ataokoa Kenya (not Atwoli) but who? I am very dissapointed with Uhuru and his people. I never expected him to cut corners

Has this been confirmed ama ni the usual Kenyan rumours???

Is there an official statement saying the lanes have been reduced to 2???

Some time back I took a small detour at allsops/GSU and drove to some offices like a kilometre or so off Thika Road and I saw what looked like 6 lanes under construction - complete with services lanes wider than the Thika Road ones?

Ama kulikoni???
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.