wazua Sat, Apr 27, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Afrika Investment bank
tom_boy
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 10:21:38 AM

Any one with info on what could be going on at AIB. They no longer respond to emails and they are not answering calls. Should I be worried? Any one with any disconcerting experience, please share!
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
tom_boy
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 1:39:35 PM

Kwani nobody on wazua uses AIB
They must find it difficult....... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority. -G. Massey.
wachiramwai
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 2:04:27 PM

tom_boy

I am the CEO of AIB and I would to assure you that all is well and we are doing buinsess as usual. I am surprised that you cannot rise us on phone. Kind let me know to whom the un-answered e-mail was send and I will take it up . Your can reach me on mwaip@aibcapital.com
Kabush
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 2:11:17 PM

wachiramwai wrote:
tom_boy

I am the CEO of AIB and I would.....to assure you that all is well and we are doing buinsess as usual. I am surprised that you cannot rise us on phone. Kind let me know to whom the un-answered e-mail was send and I will take it up . Your can reach me on mwaip@aibcapital.com

Shame on you
kingfisher
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 3:48:10 PM

Kabush wrote:
wachiramwai wrote:
tom_boy

I am the CEO of AIB and I would.....to assure you that all is well and we are doing buinsess as usual. I am surprised that you cannot rise us on phone. Kind let me know to whom the un-answered e-mail was send and I will take it up . Your can reach me on mwaip@aibcapital.com

Shame on you

@kabush.......... Paul Wachira Mwai is the Chief Executive Officer.
he joined Wazua today to address the problem that @tom_boy has... that is brilliant!!!

wachiramwai

http://www.afrikainvestm...&id=55&Itemid=66
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
solo
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 4:27:02 PM

@Tom_boy

Coincidentally i joined both Wazua and Africa investment bank in 2006 and have never had any issues with AIB, by then they were known as ASHBHU STOCK BROKERS. They actually have some of the best daily market research reports and for me they have been very efficient with my market trade requests and do keep a very well updated customer trade transaction statement.
tom_boy
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 5:26:40 PM

Thanks Paul for answering to my distress. @solo, I agree with you on the positive aspects of AIB and I have also been with then since b4 2006. I just got spooked because I have had a pending trade on email for more than a week and not getting any responses and tried calling for 2 days with no one picking on the other end, it can get spooky. Anyway, will get in touch with Mr. Mwai and iron out my grievances. Thanks wazua
youcan'tstopusnow
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 6:38:45 PM

I wonder which CEO's of listed companies visit Wazua too. If Martin Oduor of KCB visits then he must be in stitches how often people say LOAR! But I hope Merali and Wamae are not regular visitors here. VVS' statements would give them a heart attack!Sad
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
GGK
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 6:58:39 PM

I have substantial interest with AIB.
My experience with them has been delightful though am currently laying low in the market.
"..I am because we are. "― Ubuntu, Umtu,
murchr
#10 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2012 12:55:22 AM

wachiramwai wrote:
tom_boy

I am the CEO of AIB and I would to assure you that all is well and we are doing buinsess as usual. I am surprised that you cannot rise us on phone. Kind let me know to whom the un-answered e-mail was send and I will take it up . Your can reach me on mwaip@aibcapital.com

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Since this is your first post on Wazua....i think members have decided not to be very harsh with you but am sure the likes of QW will not spare u.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
GGK
#11 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2012 8:21:39 PM

murchr wrote:
wachiramwai wrote:
tom_boy

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Since this is your first post on Wazua....i think members have decided not to be very harsh with you but am sure the likes of QW will not spare u.

Probably QW's sting is waning
"..I am because we are. "― Ubuntu, Umtu,
maligumu
#12 Posted : Saturday, June 02, 2012 12:35:36 PM

This CEO seems proactive and straight forward guy unlike some other CEOs who could come to Wazua undercover halafu they take us in cycles . Kudos bwana CEO.
Peace be with you
cyruskulei
#13 Posted : Monday, September 30, 2019 11:20:08 AM

GGK wrote:
I have substantial interest with AIB.
My experience with them has been delightful though am currently laying low in the market.

IS this broker as good as then? Its close to 7years and time and people change.
Work hard at your job and you can make a living. Work hard on yourself and you can make a fortune.