wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages«<56789>»
How true is FEP??
heri
#121 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 4:35:55 PM

enyands wrote:
1.4 b loss . That's a bomber

do you have details/extracts of the financials?
enyands
#122 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 5:31:42 PM

heri wrote:
enyands wrote:
1.4 b loss . That's a bomber

do you have details/extracts of the financials?

Go to financial year 2014

http://www.fep-group.com...stors/financial-reports/
bird_man
#123 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2015 9:54:31 PM

1.4B LOSS!!
Just downloaded 2014 report and I must say this is a bad joke.Read the auditors statement on page 31&32 plus page 46 on administrative costs.
This is madness.
Formally employed people often live their employers' dream & forget about their own.
murchr
#124 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 6:47:42 AM

bird_man wrote:
1.4B LOSS!!
Just downloaded 2014 report and I must say this is a bad joke.Read the auditors statement on page 31&32 plus page 46 on administrative costs.
This is madness.

2013 financials restated, audited financial statements not in agreement with records .

As for the supermarket no inventory was carried out so the numbers floated are just guess work?

Could not verify the loans and advances...what was the auditor doing yawa

Last year they had a profit of 54+M then this year a loss of 1.4B.......Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
enyands
#125 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 7:16:06 AM

murchr wrote:
bird_man wrote:
1.4B LOSS!!
This is madness.

2013 financials restated, audited financial statements not in agreement with records .

As for the supermarket no inventory was carried out so the numbers floated are just guess work?

Could not verify the loans and advances...what was the auditor doing yawa

Last year they had a profit of 54+M then this year a loss of 1.4B.......Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

Funny thing is I'm meant to understand that during the AGM as they read the 1.4b lossthe shareholders were excited and clapping hands with applause .something is missing here . All I needed was a confirmation that this was a joke, and for sure it had come to pass .
murchr
#126 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 5:49:07 PM

@BGL, Did you attend the AGM?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
enyands
#127 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2015 6:17:11 PM

murchr wrote:
@BGL, Did you attend the AGM?

@BGL has gone silent for awhile .
Jezza
#128 Posted : Sunday, October 04, 2015 6:00:01 AM

FEP AGM Highlights

https://docs.google.com/...azQ&export=download

FEP AGM Q&A and Adoption of Financial Reports 

https://docs.google.com/...RFU&export=download
philipkigo
#129 Posted : Wednesday, October 07, 2015 7:41:29 PM

Nothing to say but am really sad for the shareholders. From an economic standpoint no hope for FEP, maybe a few years from now but before the money comes back it will be blood,toil and sweat. Another home afrika in the making. 1.4 billion loss is spectacular.
murchr
#130 Posted : Tuesday, October 20, 2015 6:08:00 PM

How familiar does this sound??

Posted : Sunday, May 02, 2010 6:39:46 AM by uwazimtupu wrote:

The year 2008 started with high hopes for many of our worshippers at CITAM and other Christian communities who joined us to start a 'GATED COMMUNITY OF BELIEVERS'. Each of the family was attracted by the good concept that was developed by a reputable Architectural Firm. The members also relied on their faith and the desire to join a good neighbouhood. Most of th membrs rushed to sell their homes and committ to loans in the hope that they would buy a share in La Nyavu Gardnes and build their dream homes.

I remember the many breakfast meeting that were held and members urged to hurry up and finalise paying for the loan and get back their titles/ subleases. I remember how the cluster system was explained and that all the members needs would be accomodated for the ones who were ready to start to take the first clusters and have a phased construction.

Time has gone by and I want to believe that La Nyavu was a well-crafted scheme to entice, hook and exploit members in the name of faith! This is illustrated by the events that have occurred in the last two years; We are told that La Nyavu is a faith project. A Faith projct must reflect principles of good Christinans namely Transparency and openness in all dealings but LGL thrives on wtholding information from members so as to exploit the situation.

This scenario is going to dog the project from now on unless something s done to it. The following points illustrated my doubts of the intetion of this project,
1.In the initial project only 110 homes were planned but we understand that they are more and most of the amenities you had wished for are gone. Do you have say in the type of neighborhood you have paid money for?
2.We understand that plans have been approved and you had no input into the design you had wanted. Is this still your dream home.?
3.The management claim that they will sell at vendors terms. Who is the vendor here? Didnt we have this people hold the land in trust.
4.In one of the meetings, we were told that members would be refunded for any overpayment after completion. Have you heard of this again?
5.Last year, you were told that Ksh 2M was requird for infrastructure. Ithe members noted that this was ahigh figure and t was agreed that proper procuremnt plus BQs would be sought. This has not happened and letters of demand have been sent to you. Who stand to loose here? Is this a scheme to get monet from you as long as you have faith.
6. The latest shocker is that you will not have land. Not for the moment. Last week the management signed and MoU with some America inestors to finance the construction. This is why they are not issuing titles. After that the loan will be handed over to a local bank for you to service the loan. You will be lucky if your home is not sold by the bank for non-paymnet of loand since the minum loan is Ksh 15M. The truth is that someone is getting a % of the total loan and this is the Project Manager! The main question to the bishop is his relationship with the PM and whether he is his bussiness partner as well. Is there a connection between what % will be paid (this is purely a matter between the PM and the management of LGL). Is there conflict of interest here???

Our payer to the bishop is that transparency is key to any project and hat you cannot determine our future. You cannot take us all the way since we have expressed doubt and the facts are illustrated above! What can we show for the plot before you engage us in paying for inflated infrastructure without justification! I understand many people have paid but this is not fair. You have not showed the members the plans for the said infrastructure yet you cost it. Why are you imposing a decree on us?

With all due respect I challenge the bishop to address the following;
1.Why was the former accountant Francis sacked and his data deleted by your trusted confidant and business partner Mr. Nyakundi? What was being covered here?
2.How much money did you save in the Karen project and where was it invested? What happened to the refunds and how come you cant net it off our infrastructure charges.
3.We understand that there is a committee called PIT. Who elected them and who do they represent?
4.Why are you still tying more people to the next scheme with the same promises of a sale agreement after completion of project in the Mwiki land. What assurance do you have that they wont get milked dry like it has happened in the Karen scheme?
5.Your previous excuse that you cannot issue titles since you dont have the land does not hold

We pray that in the next few days you will unconditionally give members their sale agreements and let them decided the conditions that wish to live in. We not that infrastructure is a key component but you must justify this in a transparent manner. We also note that you Project Manager Mr, Nyakundi displays a high degree of arrogance and this can only be atributed to your close links with you. He uses your name to intimidate members and this is rather ODD.

As you hand over the mantle, we hope that our investment will be free of this evil and this way shall respect you. In the absence of that we shall resist this with prayer hoping that God will have his will done!

We also note that divide and rule attitude of no meetings and clever manoeuvrings by your manager. I challenge you to stand before the congregation and prove that this land is your and that you are selling to us as your manager keeps bragging. Kindly note that many people are under pressure from banks

Kindly send this mail to as manyy Christian groups and Kenya community who may be conned from this scheme or the Ruai/Mwiki one. Save the church of Christ by having thr truth come out. Let us not use the name of the Lord to enrich ourselves!
God bless you and you struggle to realise your dream homes!

From Here
enyands
#131 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2015 9:53:57 AM

Just before the AGM there was on the media all over talking about the progress that have been made and lawsuit against some dudes who were complaining about the practices of the company on social media.
now that the stage marching was done through successful media coverages, campaigns and hoodwinks ,they have gone back to the cocoons to relax till next year and start media campaign again, one more time just before the AGM.For now its time to go hibernation and rest till winter comes next year!!handover a loss of 2.8 billion and let the docile investors clap their hands in applauding the launched of -ve profit

Anbu
#132 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 9:24:34 AM

Hii ni moto ya kuotea mbali now that cbk won't be issuing licenses for new banks
The struggle continues
mugo2of3
#133 Posted : Wednesday, November 18, 2015 11:44:00 AM

BGL
#134 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12:22:19 PM

History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
BGL
#135 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12:31:08 PM

Morality of FEP Coming to Diaspora to Jolt their Already Hurting Wallet: Why Allow it?
By Mwakilishi | Mon, 03/28/2016 06:48PM -0400

An Email forwarded by FEP Diaspora representative to me states, “As the financial year comes to a close, FEP Holdings Ltd together with Credit Bank have announced a PPO process on the road map to acquire substantial control of the bank.” Before we talk about Credit Bank, the CEO of FEP should first account for the billions of shillings he has collected from Diaspora since 2011. Diaspora FEP investors should not this time around invest blindly. The fact that the Credit Bank reported a loss of (Kshs 91 million) in 2014 and in 2015 reported a loss of (Kshs 196 million) should make Diaspora pause.

As a Diaspora person who invested in FEP and has never received any details of what my money did; I’m not surprised that FEP CEO thinks Diaspora money is earned easily. For Diaspora to be able to progress, they now need to use their intellectual capital to protect the cash capital they earn from hours of hard work.

Whereas the expansion of Credit Bank is a noble cause; this should not be used by the FEP CEO to hide the unresolved issue of billions of shillings Diaspora put inside FEP that remains undisclosed and unaccounted for. Myself and thousands of Diaspora Kenyans who put in billions of shillings into FEP through shares of Kshs 200,000 to even more than Kshs 600,000 each have yet to know what their money did or is doing.

In the Credit Bank offer, I was surprised to notice some of FEP capital was recently invested to buy 5% share capital of Credit bank. This means my money and thousands in Diaspora money held by FEP was invested to make 5% of the (Kshs 196 million) reported loss by Credit Bank or our capital incurred (Kshs 8.4 million) loss.

The Kshs 8.4 million loss interpreted in another way means, “The best investment the CEO of FEP can achieve with investor’s money is an investment of their money to make loses.” This of course is understandable for this guy has never stood on concrete floors for 16 hours and felt the pain of hard work in his body as many Diaspora experience every day as they work to earn the money he is now recklessly wasting.

As a shareholder of FEP, I did not know that FEP had invested in the Bank before I read this offer. I wonder how many of those in Diaspora in FEP whose money was invested did not know. The Board of Directors of a company most important responsibility is to keep the shareholders who funded the company informed of any investments and plans they intend to apply the capital of shareholders.

Bernard L. Madoff pyramid scheme that was exposed in 2008 and destroyed many families in the U.S as millions of dollars were lost did not start as a Ponzi scheme. It turned to a Ponzi scheme when Madoff started to lie and not disclose to investors the truth. The fortunate thing is Madoff’s incident in the USA was challenged legally and this rotten man who lied to the innocent people who had entrusted him with their money was put to jail.

The articles and letters I have read on FEP, including the one pasted below, follow the same traits. FEP CEO has denied the Diaspora investors (Shareholders) their right to know what their money is doing. The fact that legal system in Kenya is today not able to fully detect and deter Ponzi schemes leads to those involved going scotch free as they continue to flourish from ill-gotten wealth from others’ sweat. Remember the Pyramids schemes in Kenya a few years ago that were schemed by some folks and outstanding Church leaders/Bishops that destroyed so many innocent lives?

For those of us Diaspora in FEP, the only way to ensure the FEP CEO does not lead you to having an economic depression is to educate yourself. Secondly, the Diaspora in FEP should join together to ensure our capital is not lost. Thirdly, Diaspora should stop funding scripted speeches that promise them heaven and once money given, it is never accounted for. Many of us put our credibility online to introduce our friends to FEP in good faith which was trashed by FEP’s shrewd maneuvers. Today when I talk to Diaspora Kenyans who tell me they sent thousands of their cash to FEP and have no accounting documents to show for their money, this appalls me.

Now, and without shame, the FEP CEO comes in a rush asking thousands in Diaspora (inside FEP) to open their wallets to invest Kshs 5.4 billion through buying 30 million shares at Kshs 180. Those of us in Diaspora are expected to accept that the civil case Nyanza spinning and weaving mills limited verses Credit Bank that seeks damages for Kshs 2 billion form Credit Bank will not be awarded Kshs 2 billion. The explanation by the PPO experts that the worst case scenario is the liability cannot exceed Kshs 150 million explains that Credit Bank did something they think they could pay Kshs 150 million. The Diaspora should understand that if a court can make a ruling of Kshs 150 million so can it rule Kshs 2 billion.

The FEP CEO did not organize the Diaspora to invest their money in Kenya. The Diaspora opened up their resources and organized themselves hoping he was a great trustworthy entrepreneur. Many of us liked that he had the guts to try and had conviction, which are the trademarks of entrepreneurship. However, the flow of cash likely turned him to become this person who hungers for more cash. This is similar to a good worker who is employed in a brewery who rather than ensure a production life runs smoothly ends up spending more time drinking the beer from the production line.

Investing in Credit Bank is not a bad idea for Diaspora in FEP. The only bad idea is that this investment is been used as a gimmick to wipe away or hide what many have been complaining about FEP since investing their hard earned cash. Diaspora in FEP can protect their capital through a (Diaspora in FEP registry,) that establishes Diaspora persons in FEP and the capital invested in FEP in a registry.

On Investment in Credit Bank, Diaspora in FEP should inject their capital through a system like the one that happened in the Equity Bank capitalization of 2007 when “Helios Investment fund,” invested $178.7 million dollars (about Kshs 12 billion.) The Kshs 12 billion Helio’s Fund invested in Equity Bank was represented by two professionals who took two seats in the Equity Board of director’s. These arrangement is part of the great story that has led to Equity Bank growth from a bank that reported profits of Kshs 1 billion 2006 to one that reported profit of Kshs 24 billion in 2015. This is because the investor’s capital performed profitable work and was not wasted.

Since 2011 thousands in Diaspora who became FEP investors have spent thousands of hours complaining, pondering and agonizing on the decision to invest in FEP. Today I doubt the Diaspora money in FEP has gone to profitable work, for if it had, the complaining and anger would not be there. Indeed I would not be surprised if after the (Diaspora in FEP Registry) is created we find out that most of this money was wasted funding, “The global sale of FEP shares,” rather than financing profit generating ventures.

Credit Bank 2015 made a loss of (Kshs 196 million). Credit Bank in 2014 reported a loss of (Kshs 91 million). Credit Bank is currently sued for Kshs 2 billion. Diaspora in FEP are now been hoodwinked to jump blindly without knowing the protective pillars to secure their capital from the growing loses the bank is incurring that currently total Kshs 287 million or secure their capital from been used to pay a verdict as high as Kshs 2 billion. Diaspora in FEP should remember the story on Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., a global financial services firm that collapsed after 158 years. They should ask: Why is Credit Bank making loses?

It is time Diaspora in FEP understand that the only way the Diaspora have a chance to protect their money in the investment of Kshs 5.4 billion ($54 million) is through having competent Diaspora representations protect this capital just like the Helios fund of $178.7 million invested in Equity Bank 2007 was protected by two competent representatives.

The first step the Diaspora in FEP should do is establish a (Diaspora in FEP Registry) that defines them and their collective capital injected in FEP. This registry will enable Diaspora to salvage the little money left inside FEP. The second step is to get the professionals from Diaspora to represent their investments in Credit Bank if the Diaspora professionals deems it a sound investment venture.

Diaspora, should not bite at the bait of these pleasurable promises advanced through media hype till we know there is no hook beneath (the bait). The hook can be buying somebody a pristine lifestyle while you in Diaspora is forced to live in dust of slavery by these upcoming business styled “Niccolo Machiavellis”.

Diaspora work hard. Each of us should protect the sweat of our brow and our intellect. It is time that Diaspora used their intellect to protect their hard-earned cash capital.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
BGL
#136 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 5:26:44 PM

Notice of a special general meeting to crystallize the screwing.

http://www.fep-group.com...pecial-general-meeting/
murchr
#137 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 6:42:03 PM

Due diligence is key to any investment
wazuaguest
#138 Posted : Saturday, April 02, 2016 8:31:29 AM

Whatever Meralli did to the teachers is what Nyachaes family will do to this FEP guys with Credit Bank.
Africa belongs to Africans.
obiero
#139 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2016 9:57:39 AM

wazuaguest wrote:
Whatever Meralli did to the teachers is what Nyachaes family will do to this FEP guys with Credit Bank.

These guys are good at PR

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
Boris Boyka
#140 Posted : Sunday, April 03, 2016 10:13:16 AM

obiero wrote:
wazuaguest wrote:

These guys are good at PR

Which ones or all of them?
Everybody STEALS, a THIEF is one who's CAUGHT stealing something of LITTLE VALUE. !!!