mnjoro wrote:
BGL wrote:
The organization of the whole exercise is #PEDESTRIAN
I am off.

What do you mean?

del....

expound please

READ THE IM!!
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
jerry
#83 Posted : Saturday, November 08, 2014 10:50:25 AM

I thought del... meant retraction of "pedestrian". IM iko wapi?
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
eco
#84 Posted : Saturday, November 08, 2014 12:29:46 PM

BGL wrote:
eco wrote:
jerry wrote:
I hope the shareholders are unable to take up all their rights so that I get a chance of joining this group. It' s far much better than Family Bank rights.

If not already in, it may be too late to participate in the PPO. FEP closed membership register some few months ago. Only members can take up the Rights @ KES 15, or buy new shares @ 17 bob per share.

@eco could you be having the information memorandum?

@BGL, yes I have the IM, hard copy. I will take up my Rights, and getting in big, in the Rump shares!
eco
#85 Posted : Saturday, November 08, 2014 12:32:37 PM

BGL wrote:
eco wrote:
jerry wrote:
I hope the shareholders are unable to take up all their rights so that I get a chance of joining this group. It' s far much better than Family Bank rights.

If not already in, it may be too late to participate in the PPO. FEP closed membership register some few months ago. Only members can take up the Rights @ KES 15, or buy new shares @ 17 bob per share.

@eco could you be having the information memorandum?

@BGL, yes I have the IM, hard copy. I will take up all my Rights, and get in big, in the Rump shares!
actuarywahisa
#86 Posted : Friday, November 28, 2014 12:04:20 PM

Ali Baba wrote:
If Warren Buffett stayed away from Facebook IPO,he would stay away from FEP.Be warned.Stay away from FEP.Its a scam.

With all due respect, that's a bad argument. So Warren Buffet staying away from Facebook IPO means stay away from FEP? Why? Laughing out loudly

Doctors advice that eating loads of red meat is bad. So I advice people not to buy food from a kibanda? Hehehe... Shame on you

What are the parallels between the 2 companies? nature of biz? Overpricing of offer?

I'm not saying they are or aren't a scam. We need a solid argument even to educate anyone who would want more advice on the analysis of FEP.
There are too many opportunities all around. Open your eyes and maybe you'll spot one
BGL
#87 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 8:36:24 AM

mnjoro wrote:
BGL wrote:
The organization of the whole exercise is #PEDESTRIAN
I am off.

What do you mean?

all these posts on FEP should be merged.

I stayed out of right issue since the organization was pedestrian.

However, i still hold dearly my share certificate but the problem is that FEP is a one man show, all these other guys (despite their titles) are flower girls.

History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
newfarer
#88 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2015 8:35:33 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:
BGL wrote:
The mighty FEP advisory council

Joseph Kaguthi – Chairman:
Joseph Kaguthi is a former Provincial Commissioner, founder and national coordinator of the campaign against drug abuse in Kenya (NACADA). He is the chairman of the FEP advisory council.
Prof. Francis J Gichaga:
Francis John Gichaga is a professor of Civil Engineering. He is a former Vice-Chancellor University of Nairobi and Currently serving as a Chancellor Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology. He is the Vice
Chairman of the FEP Advisory Council.
Archbishop Dr. David Gitari:
Retired Archbishop (Dr) David Gitari was the third African Archbishop of Kenya and Bishop of Nairobi in the Anglican Church of Kenya. He was awarded with honorary doctorate of divinity from University of Kent. His grace has had unmatched influence on the politics of this country. His is the power of the pulpit; and through his preaching he has exercised a ministry akin to that of the Old Testament prophets.
Bishop. Dr. Lawi Imathiu:
Bishop (Dr) Lawi Imathiu is a retired presiding Bishop of the Methodist church. He is the founder and vision bearer of (KEMU) Kenya Methodist University and former president of the World Methodist Council.
Prof. Rosalid Mutua:
Professor Rosalid Mutua was the first Vice Chancellor of Kiriri Women’s University of Science & Technology (KWUST) and a former deputy Vice Chancellor Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology. She is currently serving as vice chair Kenya Commission of Higher Education.
James S Mathenge:
James S. Mathenge is a former long serving Permanent Secretary and career administrator. He has served as chairman Public Service Commission and is a long serving chairman, Kirinyaga Technical Institute. He chairs several boards in the Anglican Church of Kenya. He is currently the chairman, Kenya Freedom from Hunger
Council.
Amb. Dennis Awori:
Former Kenyan Ambassador to Japan and South Korea, and currently Chairman of Toyota Kenya and advisor to Toyota Tsusho Africa. He is a graduate in Aeronautical Engineering and experienced Corporate manager.
Eng. Erastus Mwongera:
Eng. Erastus is a former Permanent Secretary, Registered Consulting Engineer and a Fellow of the Institution of Engineers of Kenya. He is currently serving as Chairman, Kenya Airport Authority, Vice-Chairman, Karen and Lang’ata District Association, Chairman, Karen Country Club Water Committee and Principal partner of EM Baseline Consultants. He is also the current Chairman of Nairobi Baptist Church, Elders’ Court.
Dr. Agnes Abuom:
Dr. Agnes Abuom is the Executive Director, Transformation, Analyzing, Accompanying and Building Change Organization (TAABCO) and an Executive member of the Council of Churches of Kenya.
Arch Muchira Kithaka – Secretary:
Arch. Muchira Kithaka is the founding chairman Fountain Enterprises Programme and Chief Executive, FEP Group of companies. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Architecture and Masters degree in Entrepreneurship. He is a corporate member of Architectural Association of Kenya (AAK), and a board member to various national and international institutions.

Mighty?
Academics and clergymen? They are the advisors?
I would have paid attention if the likes of Jonathan Cyano was on the list.

So ciano was even worse than the clergymen
punda amecheka
butterflyke
#89 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2015 7:26:22 PM

Fool me twice Russia 2012 RINK

A huge financial pyramid is set to collapse in Russia, leaving thousands of families penniless. This is no surprise – the man running it is the Russian Bernie Madoff – Sergey Mavrodi – an infamous criminal… and a hero to his followers.

The demise of Mavrodi’s company, MMM-2011 was easy to predict, after all the convicted fraudster ran a near-identical con in the mid-1990s that duped perhaps as many as one-in-ten Russians. And yet to widespread shock, Mavrodi has managed to trick people all over again.

His MMM-2011 website entices investors with interest rates of 40 percent a month, and claims the financial organization has more than 35 million members (the real number is unknown but likely to be significantly smaller). An investor simply has to exchange real money for “shares” and sit back as the dividends roll in. There are also significant bonuses for recruiting new “investors”, and the website openly says that new members’ funds are used to pay dividends to those who put their money in earlier.

In short, MMM-2011 is a classic Ponzi scheme. And there is no attempt to hide the fact.

Dogged by legal troubles from its inception last January, rumors have swirled that prosecutors are about to open a case against MMM-2011. In recent weeks, “investors” began to complain that interest was no longer being paid. On Wednesday, the company’s Ukrainian offices refused to pay out real money, but where still offering shares in MMM-2011.

Early on Thursday, founder Sergey Mavrodi published a home-made video on his blog to address the apparent crash of his pyramid.

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
murchr
#90 Posted : Wednesday, July 08, 2015 8:46:31 PM

butterflyke wrote:
Fool me twice Russia 2012 RINK

A huge financial pyramid is set to collapse in Russia, leaving thousands of families penniless. This is no surprise – the man running it is the Russian Bernie Madoff – Sergey Mavrodi – an infamous criminal… and a hero to his followers.

The demise of Mavrodi’s company, MMM-2011 was easy to predict, after all the convicted fraudster ran a near-identical con in the mid-1990s that duped perhaps as many as one-in-ten Russians. And yet to widespread shock, Mavrodi has managed to trick people all over again.

His MMM-2011 website entices investors with interest rates of 40 percent a month, and claims the financial organization has more than 35 million members (the real number is unknown but likely to be significantly smaller). An investor simply has to exchange real money for “shares” and sit back as the dividends roll in. There are also significant bonuses for recruiting new “investors”, and the website openly says that new members’ funds are used to pay dividends to those who put their money in earlier.

In short, MMM-2011 is a classic Ponzi scheme. And there is no attempt to hide the fact.

Dogged by legal troubles from its inception last January, rumors have swirled that prosecutors are about to open a case against MMM-2011. In recent weeks, “investors” began to complain that interest was no longer being paid. On Wednesday, the company’s Ukrainian offices refused to pay out real money, but where still offering shares in MMM-2011.

Early on Thursday, founder Sergey Mavrodi published a home-made video on his blog to address the apparent crash of his pyramid.

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
enyands
#91 Posted : Thursday, July 09, 2015 5:34:51 AM

If I knew there was a website called wazua.co.ke and read thread about "fep" I wouldn't have burnt my fingers . I have gotten a very precious asset that few people don't have " a very good valuable lesson ." isorait .
Chaka
#92 Posted : Friday, July 10, 2015 6:39:47 PM

Was seated at the reception of another church built hotel at Makupa and heard a familiar voice from the conference hall.I pipped inside and saw that irritating video by that Dr,Arch..They are still recruting and hall was half full.On my way out I saw a mobikash branded probox...
kiwaru
#93 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 1:09:27 PM

In today's Business Daily, page 17: 2 rather high profile appointments. I am starting to wonder whether the joke is not on me...
enyands
#94 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 2:21:13 PM

kiwaru wrote:
In today's Business Daily, page 17: 2 rather high profile appointments. I am starting to wonder whether the joke is not on me...

Tell us more. What kind of appointments
enyands
#95 Posted : Monday, August 24, 2015 2:26:13 PM

kiwaru wrote:

mkenyan
#96 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2015 4:09:40 PM

enyands wrote:
kiwaru wrote:

high profile kinds.
sparkly
#97 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2015 8:01:08 PM

Any word on their Kisima Park Lukenya?
Life is short. Live passionately.
sparkly
#98 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2015 8:03:23 PM

Life is short. Live passionately.
enyands
#99 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2015 8:23:56 PM

sparkly wrote:

Got this from Facebook . Go there and find out more then fed us please

FEP Group of Companies

7 hrs · Edited · 

To our esteemed investors,

The C.E.O FEP Group of Companies, Dr.John Kithaka invites you to a Grand Investors' Meeting at St.Andrews church hall Nairobi on Thursday,3rd September 2015 starting 5:00pm.

All are welcome

For more information contact 0722 39 42 19 or 0718 630 001

21 Likes7 Comments1 Share

jerry
#100 Posted : Wednesday, August 26, 2015 8:38:45 PM

mkenyan wrote:
enyands wrote:
kiwaru wrote:

high profile kinds.

#Kiwaru is so mean with info that it makes no sense to be on Wazua!
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.