wazua Sat, May 4, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages<12345>»
How true is FEP??
mwekez@ji
#41 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2013 1:44:27 PM

Oaks on June 13, 2012 wrote:

C&P EMail:

'... Between June 01 2012 and August 30 2012 Fountain Bank Ltd will be issued a license by Central Bank of Kenya and the day the Ceo John Kithaka receive the license,the Founder share will not be offered for sale.

Regards.

FEP- USA National Organisng Secretary
FEP-USA Chairman Georgia
Michael Karuu 404 395 6906
www. FEP-group.com

August 2013 and this is unaccomplished. Fountain Bank Ltd has not been issued a license by Central Bank of Kenya and they are still selling shares. ... I see broken promises keeping on!!!
heri
#42 Posted : Monday, September 02, 2013 9:34:54 PM

For those who bought shares in FEP, can a new member still buy shares or have they closed the purchase by new members
BGL
#43 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2013 12:44:31 AM

heri wrote:
For those who bought shares in FEP, can a new member still buy shares or have they closed the purchase by new members

The sale of the County Share- Tier III- was officially closed on the 15th of August 2013. The share certificate processing, thus, has officially begun and the respective investors shall be contacted for the same.
There are 3 more shares open for sale till January 2014. The 3 shares are as listed below:
Adopt a Hotel Room
Adopt a Class Room
Trade and Industry Share
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
heri
#44 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2013 11:31:01 AM

Thanks

How can i get more info on the 3 types of shares listed above in terms of expected returns etc etc
BGL
#45 Posted : Tuesday, September 03, 2013 12:05:26 PM

heri wrote:
Thanks

How can i get more info on the 3 types of shares listed above in terms of expected returns etc etc

bonyeza http://www.fep-group.com
utapata maelezo na contacts zao.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
Museveni
#46 Posted : Thursday, May 08, 2014 3:33:29 PM

Interesting move by Mwakazi from mainstream .ke media to FEP.

Emotions high as Mwakazi leaves Citizen TV

And their MobiKash Service seems to be gaining traction going by the number of Ads splattered across the Nbi City

Live and learn; and don’t forget, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Coolbull
#47 Posted : Friday, May 09, 2014 9:01:50 PM

....but the bank is yet?
BGL
#48 Posted : Friday, May 30, 2014 6:10:07 PM

This is the company to lookout for.

The AGM is coming up in one month time in OUR new hotel premises in SAGANA.

Agenda:

-Further capital raising via private offer
-BONUS issue in a ratio of 2:1 (two additional shares for every one ordinary share held)
-ESOP
-Appoint Delloite & Touche to audit the company accounts
-SWEAT Equity ( what is the meaning of this???)
-Increase authorised share capital from 400mn to 3.4bn

for the skeptical & doubting thomases their is still a window to jump in via the private offer.

signed

Bgl Inc.
SwaleSwale
#49 Posted : Saturday, May 31, 2014 6:22:16 PM

BGL wrote:

Agenda:

-BONUS issue in a ratio of 2:1 (two additional shares for every one ordinary share held)
-ESOP

for the skeptical & doubting thomases their is still a window to jump in via the private offer.

signed

Bgl Inc.

@Ndugu BGL. Mimi pia ni member. I have received the notice of AGM but can hardly understand half of it. Tafadhali nifafanulie kwa lugha rahisi maana wanaviosema kwenye AGM notice. Simple language for the non-finance majors kindly please smile)
aemathenge
#50 Posted : Wednesday, June 04, 2014 10:16:29 AM

I pride myself on being good in the English language but the language here takes the cake.

and 7.7 million shares in the form of sweat equity which will be used to pay those who have given service to FEP as determined by the directors.

Have a look at this article and someone please translate for us finance language illiterates.

Firm targets Sh3bn in expansion drive.
BGL
#51 Posted : Thursday, June 05, 2014 12:17:38 PM

SwaleSwale wrote:
BGL wrote:

Agenda:

-ESOP

signed

Bgl Inc.

@Ndugu BGL. Mimi pia ni member. I have received the notice of AGM but can hardly understand half of it. Tafadhali nifafanulie kwa lugha rahisi maana wanaviosema kwenye AGM notice. Simple language for the non-finance majors kindly please smile)

FEP is maturing to a solid company with profitable business lines and is taxing ready for takeoff. There is money to be made in FEP and the good thing is that those who missed out (on phase one) can still enter. Lets meet in Sagana.
muganda
#52 Posted : Thursday, June 05, 2014 2:22:48 PM

Fountain Enterprises Programme (LTD) Holdings plans to raise Sh3 billion from its shareholders to fund expansion plans.

http://www.businessdailyafrica....6/-/m370nhz/-/index.html

VituVingiSana
#53 Posted : Thursday, June 05, 2014 3:17:32 PM

BGL wrote:
From today Feb 01, 2013 i FULLY TRUST in FEP. I was skeptical for 2yrs about the whole dream but not anymore. FEP is a real thing. The ground breaking for the Sagana hotel and civil works by Chinese construction firm (China Rainbow Beijing) starts tomorrow http://www.fep-group.com...otel-building-contract/

signed

Bgl Inc.

Dead page
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
BGL
#54 Posted : Thursday, June 05, 2014 4:27:42 PM

VituVingiSana wrote:
BGL wrote:
From today Feb 01, 2013 i FULLY TRUST in FEP. I was skeptical for 2yrs about the whole dream but not anymore. FEP is a real thing. The ground breaking for the Sagana hotel and civil works by Chinese construction firm (China Rainbow Beijing) starts tomorrow http://www.fep-group.com...otel-building-contract/

signed

Bgl Inc.

Dead page

Shame on you Shame on you
Some people believe that if they change their minds it is a sign of weakness or of a failed idea or policy. Only fools and dead men do not change their minds. Show me a person in business who will not change their mind and I will show you a person who has either quit thinking, quit listening, or whose ego is out of control. 'John H Patterson'
mnjoro
#55 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 2:18:38 PM

Will be taking my uncle as an investor for the AGM who else will be there kesho
Angelica _ann
#56 Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2014 2:28:35 PM

Definition of 'Sweat Equity' from Investopedia.

Contribution to a project or enterprise in the form of effort and toil. Sweat equity is the ownership interest, or increase in value, that is created as a direct result of hard work by the owner(s). It is the preferred mode of building equity for cash-strapped entrepreneurs in their start-up ventures, since they may be unable to contribute much financial capital to their enterprise. In the context of real estate, sweat equity refers to value-enhancing improvements made by homeowners themselves to their properties. The term is probably derived from the fact that such equity is considered to be generated from the "sweat of one's brow."

Wonder how it works in reality!
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
BGL
#57 Posted : Saturday, June 28, 2014 12:51:39 PM

I managed to attend the FEP AGM at Hotel Suntec - SAGANA

The AGM business started 3hrs late and the CEO and Chairman read through their entire written report.
-Job Kihumba of STANDARD INVESTMENT BANK (SIB) will be responsible for the OTC market which will be operational by August 2014.
-A rights issue is on the works and 420million ordinary shares will be offered to investors via a PRIVATE private offer. SIB are the lead transaction advisers and are working on the information memorandum. If the existing shareholders cannot take up all the 420mn shares on offer, other shareholders will be INVITED to participate. To be eligible to participate you will first and foremost be a CHRISTIAN.
-All FEP shareholders will get shares in fountain DTM once the license is issued.... there will be another AGM to ratify the same.
-FEP shareholders should visit any FEP office 7 days post AGM to verify their details before the share certificates are printed or fill in some shareholder details forms available at the AGM venue
-The net profit arising from operations was 22.7mn from 16.9mn last year. However the total comprehensive income reported is 1.17bn as a result of value gain in investment property.
-Shareholder funds grew from 1.62bn to 3.71bn this year
-What made shareholders happy was the two bonus share for every share held. The annual report and financial statements were provided during the meeting which was an ambush as we did not have time to go through them. Likewise the articles of association which only the management knew about.

I will post the photos of the hotel in due course.
aemathenge
#58 Posted : Monday, June 30, 2014 10:02:55 AM

http://www.businessdaily...0/-/g10pnv/-/index.html

Quote:
Fountain Enterprise Programme (FEP) Holdings plans to build 2,039 houses on its 400-acre piece of land in Lukenya.

The firm bought the land in Lukenya in 2012 for over Sh1 billion and has been selling plots, advertised on their website, at Sh1.3 million for an eighth of an acre.

The investment company intends to construct 600 units in the first phase, which is expected to be completed in two years.

“The development will involve construction of 2,039 residential maisonettes and bungalows; establish a community water supply borehole, a school, a shopping mall, hotel and a hospital,” reads a statement from the National Environment Management Authority (Nema).

Houses in the first phase are expected to retail at between Sh5.8 million and Sh12.6 million.

FEP is sourcing funds for the project, which is estimated to cost Sh25 billion.

It is already in the process of raising an additional capital of Sh3 billion from its 30,000 members through various options.
Onduko
#59 Posted : Tuesday, July 15, 2014 11:11:38 AM

aemathenge wrote:
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Investment-firm-plans-Sh25bn-homes-in-Lukenya/-/539552/2359050/-/g10pnv/-/index.html

Quote:
Fountain Enterprise Programme (FEP) Holdings plans to build 2,039 houses on its 400-acre piece of land in Lukenya.

The firm bought the land in Lukenya in 2012 for over Sh1 billion and has been selling plots, advertised on their website, at Sh1.3 million for an eighth of an acre.

The investment company intends to construct 600 units in the first phase, which is expected to be completed in two years.

“The development will involve construction of 2,039 residential maisonettes and bungalows; establish a community water supply borehole, a school, a shopping mall, hotel and a hospital,” reads a statement from the National Environment Management Authority (Nema).

Houses in the first phase are expected to retail at between Sh5.8 million and Sh12.6 million.

FEP is sourcing funds for the project, which is estimated to cost Sh25 billion.

It is already in the process of raising an additional capital of Sh3 billion from its 30,000 members through various options.

I have 3 plots each measuring (50X100) next to each other in phase I that I want to give away. I bought last year when the project was being marketed as plots.
I can send details on email.

Bachuma Gate
#60 Posted : Thursday, July 17, 2014 12:43:09 AM

They have 24million shares in CIC.
DOH