wazua Tue, Apr 23, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages123>»
How true is FEP??
wanyina
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2012 3:16:46 AM

Wazuans how true is this investments movement going on FEP??The reason i ask is the stories and investments opportunities promise they have is Fasnating or fake.They say anyone who would have invested 600K by 2016 would be worth 600million worth of shares as one of the owners founders of FEP bank which is to be opened.
(1).They claim to have started a chain of Hotels already operating,Travel companies,Real estates ,Schools and the company new share holders stake is already a 1Billion Kenya shillings???Guys they have been campaighning hard to Kenyas of diaspora who are their target only.Question how come the idea comes from Nairobi but no too many people buying it?? or that much intrested .How come they are only 1,373 share holders only and the message has gone across the board both at Kenya and now Diaspora.How true is this or is another ponzi s

Kenyans Attend FEP Shares Sales Event in Lowell

Fountain Enterprises Programme (FEP) again this year sold shares of what they envision to be the biggest bank in Kenya, 2016. FEP CEO John Kithaka said they currently have 1,310 shareholders of whom 73 of them invested Kshs 400,000 to Kshs 786,000 for 1 share of Kshs 400,000 that by 2016 will be worth Kshs 600 million. The other 1,237 shareholders he noted invested Kshs 200,000 to Kshs 463,000 for a share that will be worth Kshs 200 million. He also invited more investors to take more shares of Kshs 200,000 that will be worth Kshs 30 million, 2016. The 1,310 shareholders who have injected close to Kshs 1 billion will thus in four years be the primary capital base of the bank and are expected to have Kshs 291.2 billion in capital before the bank lists in Kenya Stock Exchange Market for them to cash their dream. The current share capital of all 45 banks of Kenya as per Central bank and World Bank report 2010 is Kshs 196.25 billion. Thus this bank will be about 1 ½ times bigger than all current 45 banks in the Share Capital.

Any dream can be achieved if we go by Facebook, which 8 years ago started from zero to grow to about $50 billion today, about Kshs 4 trillion, before enlisting in any stock market. Those that have achieved great success have created unique models that have grown their profitability so fast. FaceBook became a system that many quickly demanded and in their search to communicate became the most visited website worldwide. Whereas the unique system of FEP remains a mystery, we can surely say any idea has potential.

To get 73 investors to have a worth of Kshs 600 million wealth each and 1,237 investors have a worth of Kshs 200 million each, the CEO explained the share splint system. The split system is a capitalization system that good ideas are capitalized through injection of new capital with the original member shares increasing with each split of the growing idea. Incase of Facebook started October 2003, the first split came on October 2007 when Microsoft valued and capitalized Facebook with $240 million and acquired 1.6% shares. At that point the implied value of the company became $15 billion and the 98.4% founders share had an implied value of $14.8 billion. Whereas the 1,310 investors can have hope based on Facebook success, they however should also learn from MySpace started 3 months before facebook on August 2003 which was the first model of Internet Social Networking. On July 2005, MySpace was bought by News Corp for $580 million and would become the most visited website in 2006 in the U.S. before Facebook overtook it in 2008. MySpace was sold for $35 million in July 2011 after decline in business revenue.

Imagining that a group of about 2,000 shareholders can have the biggest bank by 2016, 4 years from now is great. However for every reward there is always great risk. MySpace is not a bad system but it was defeated by its competitor. To achieve the biggest bank FEP would have to currently beat the Six biggest banks: KCB, Barclays, Co-operative, Standard, Equity and CFC/Stanbic to take the market of what they do best. The bank created by FEP would have to beat the micro finance leading banks, Equity Bank and Co-operative Bank, that today cater for, Equity Bank 6 million account holders and Co-operative Bank all co-operative societies. The FEP model would have to also be associated with the biggest companies so as to beat the Barclays Bank and Standard Bank that currently supply banking services to this clientele. Off course they would have to forget the Government Market that is currently taken by KCB and National Bank and see devolution as just a change of Council system to County Assembly and the Executive of District/County from a District Commissioner to a Governor. Lastly they would have to beat the Mortgage Loans leaders currently dominated by KCB mortgage arm Savings and Loans, HFCK that Equity bank has Share Capital coming second and CFC/Stanbic third.

In a discussion with Kenyans who wanted to know whether there is risk of money invested as Share Capital, the answer unfortunately was “Yes!” Once the money enters any company as investment it then moves to expenses that could be: Assets expenses, Operational expenses or Revenue generating expenses. The money starts competing for the market share for revenue if the share worth will grow. If a company revenue base declines just like MySpace mentioned above the company share value declines. The only way for any shareholder to make sure they do not lose is to understand the revenue strategy. Companies listed in stock market will release their performance data every 3 months or quarterly so shareholders understand the revenue base. The same should apply for shareholders investing in any system.

Banking business revenue is about loans and the main revenue is interest. The main products are: Micro Finance small loans for Small & Medium Enterprises SME’s; Business loans for large companies operations & production processes and mortgages for property & housing products. Regardless of whether one is a shareholder of a bank, the first instinct that goes through a consumer when looking for a loan is not the bank I have shares but the interest rate. A businessperson cannot take a loan of say 20% to finance business from a bank just because they own bank when a competitor is getting a finance loan of 15%. To generate money to lend one has to also compete in the market of deposits and again regardless of whether one owns a bank consumers will deposit in the bank giving them the highest return.

Whereas business models started based on capitalization through the “The Power of Many” will work well from the production side, the consumers are known to make decisions based on taste, price and on individual bases. A good example when many Kenyans bought Safaricom shares and then lured by a competitor to lower prices they did not say, “I will continue paying Kshs 5 a minute when XYZ Company is Kshs 3 per minute because I have shares for Safaricom.” Successful business models are made to win in the consumption without combining ownership and consumption.

Whichever model FEP maybe using one thing is for sure if they succeed toward having a revenue base that can be valued by others during each split to grow the original Kshs 1 billion to become a Kshs 350 billion Share Capital an average growth of 350 times per shilling invested in 4 years, then a new banking model will have been created for the world to adopt.

Investor1
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2012 9:54:56 AM

I guess those who invested in the pyramid schemes never expected such huge returns......... When the deal is too good it's always important to know that you can also lose....
youcan'tstopusnow
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2012 11:23:16 AM

Investor1 wrote:
I guess those who invested in the pyramid schemes never expected such huge returns......... When the deal is too good it's always important to know that you can also lose....

Talk of being the biggest bank is hot air. Unless they meant biggest bank in terms of the space the physical structure occupies. That is achievable.
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
Thiong'o
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2012 11:46:10 AM

youcan'tstopusnow wrote:
Investor1 wrote:

Talk of being the biggest bank is hot air. Unless they meant biggest bank in terms of the space the physical structure occupies. That is achievable.

Biggest bank in 2016?, and the bank is not even started- short time indeed .
• How do they grow it in such short time?
• Will the shares they are selling / we are to buy make it big?
• Will they skip some process to hasten and actualize this?
Bright ideas and wonderfully crafted business proposals, wish they work in reality as on paper.
kyt
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2012 2:30:19 PM

0.6m to 600m represents a 100,000%. in 4 yrs?? any organization that has ever achieved that? unless ni unga. kama ni unga, by any means its possible
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
Rahatupu
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2012 2:48:21 PM

kyt wrote:
0.6m to 600m represents a 100,000%. in 4 yrs?? any organization that has ever achieved that? unless ni unga. kama ni unga, by any means its possible

I concur. There is no conventional (even dotcom) business that has ever achieved this. Lakini unga, arms smuggling, any other illicit trade.
Marty
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2012 3:03:16 PM

Rahatupu wrote:
kyt wrote:

I concur. There is no conventional (even dotcom) business that has ever achieved this. Lakini unga, arms smuggling, any other illicit trade.

Out of this world returns. Better to even promise modest returns and deliver beyond expectations.
When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty
of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator.
Thiong'o
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2012 3:49:41 PM

Marty wrote:
Rahatupu wrote:
kyt wrote:

Out of this world returns. Better to even promise modest returns and deliver beyond expectations.

Elsewhere; such overly optimistic statements increase litigation risks.
http://www.strategy-busi...65ff&cid=20120209rr
Ali Baba
#9 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2012 8:28:57 PM

FEP is a scam.Stay away from it.
BGL
#10 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2012 9:01:50 PM

Thiong'o wrote:
youcan'tstopusnow wrote:
Investor1 wrote:

Bright ideas and wonderfully crafted business proposals, wish they work in reality as on paper.

Mr @aemathenge where are you to answer these questions.
Alternatively call their head office and speak to a lady called Esther Pertet... She will answer most of your questions. Though i am in it i have my reservations
http://wazua.co.ke/forum...px?g=posts&m=262410
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
youcan'tstopusnow
#11 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2012 9:02:05 PM

Ali Baba wrote:
FEP is a scam.Stay away from it.

Usiwe na shaka. I am sure CMA will move in fast AFTER money has been lost...
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
BGL
#12 Posted : Tuesday, May 29, 2012 10:21:45 PM

There will be a FEP foundation breakfast on 10th june @ Safari Park Hotel. Entrance fee is 3000bob per head. This landed on my email inbox last week

A generous man will be blessed for he shares with the poor.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
Thiong'o
#13 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:22:16 AM

BGL wrote:
Thiong'o wrote:
youcan'tstopusnow wrote:
Investor1 wrote:

Mr @aemathenge where are you to answer these questions.
Alternatively call their head office and speak to a lady called Esther Pertet... She will answer most of your questions. Though i am in it i have my reservations
http://wazua.co.ke/forum...px?g=posts&m=262410

@BGL,
I have read @aemathenge’s comments in the past he works for PEF; I don’t think he will be adding new information.

Seen your note elsewhere (below) where most PEF subsidiaries returned losses for the 6 months to Dec 31, 2011.
Kratos wrote:
BGL wrote:
You can find FEP audited accounts and annual report here http://www.fep-group.com...ownloads/viewcategory/4

The only problem i have with the CEO is his weird imaginations which he should tone down if he wants to be taken seriously.That high voltage talk characteristic of a seasoned politician. It reminds me of RAILA ODINGA the other day strolling around the airport in a graduation gown like a 23yr old.

I also have to say i am a member of FEP. If 30% of the initiatives turn profitable then there is money to be made in this thing. According to their audited results most of these subsidiaries returned losses for the 6 months to Dec 31, 2011 (Note that they have changed their end year from june to dec). Those who are comfortable with mahesabu kubwa kubwa can analyse the results for us.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

The big talk, the rosy figures will not translate a 0.6m investment to 600m, a cool 100,000% in 4 yrs
@ BGL, Remember the 3rd to 5th rule of gold.
3. Gold clingeth to the protection of the cautious owner who invests it under the advice of men wise in its handling
4. Gold slippeth away from the man who invests it in businesses or purposes with which he is not familiar or which are not approved by those skilled in its keep.
5. Gold flees the man who would force it to impossible earnings or who followeth the alluring advice of tricksters and schemers or who trusts it to his own inexperience and romantic desires in investment
http://en.wikipedia.org/...Richest_Man_in_Babylon_(book)#Seven_Cures_for_a_Lean_Purse
dave.kim
#14 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2012 11:25:45 AM

wanyina wrote:
Wazuans how true is this investments movement going on FEP??The reason i ask is the stories and investments opportunities promise they have is Fasnating or fake.They say anyone who would have invested 600K by 2016 would be worth 600million worth of shares as one of the owners founders of FEP bank which is to be opened.
(1).They claim to have started a chain of Hotels already operating,Travel companies,Real estates ,Schools and the company new share holders stake is already a 1Billion Kenya shillings???Guys they have been campaighning hard to Kenyas of diaspora who are their target only.Question how come the idea comes from Nairobi but no too many people buying it?? or that much intrested .How come they are only 1,373 share holders only and the message has gone across the board both at Kenya and now Diaspora.How true is this or is another ponzi s

Home | Set as homepage | Add to favorites | Rss / Atom | Plain text | Archive

EDITORS
2012-17 Platform
REAL ESTATE-Kenya
TOUR-Kenya
Kenya Business Conference
PS
Ad
Ads

Search | Advanced search

Home | Business | Kenyans Abroad Buy Shares of Kenya Biggest Bank 2016

Sections

Diaspora
Kenya
Platform 2012-17 Candidates
Platform 2012-17 News
Business
Opinion
Kenya Real Estate
Tourism & Hotels
Education
Counties
Kenya Politics
Kenya Constitution
Go-Getters
Icons
Lifestyle
Health
Entertainers
Humor
Sports
Weddings
Obituaries
47 Counties

:

Kenyans Abroad Buy Shares of Kenya Biggest Bank 2016

10/05/2012 21:30:00Jamhuri Team

Font size:

Kenyans Attend FEP Shares Sales Event in Lowell

Fountain Enterprises Programme (FEP) again this year sold shares of what they envision to be the biggest bank in Kenya, 2016. FEP CEO John Kithaka said they currently have 1,310 shareholders of whom 73 of them invested Kshs 400,000 to Kshs 786,000 for 1 share of Kshs 400,000 that by 2016 will be worth Kshs 600 million. The other 1,237 shareholders he noted invested Kshs 200,000 to Kshs 463,000 for a share that will be worth Kshs 200 million. He also invited more investors to take more shares of Kshs 200,000 that will be worth Kshs 30 million, 2016. The 1,310 shareholders who have injected close to Kshs 1 billion will thus in four years be the primary capital base of the bank and are expected to have Kshs 291.2 billion in capital before the bank lists in Kenya Stock Exchange Market for them to cash their dream. The current share capital of all 45 banks of Kenya as per Central bank and World Bank report 2010 is Kshs 196.25 billion. Thus this bank will be about 1 ½ times bigger than all current 45 banks in the Share Capital.

Any dream can be achieved if we go by Facebook, which 8 years ago started from zero to grow to about $50 billion today, about Kshs 4 trillion, before enlisting in any stock market. Those that have achieved great success have created unique models that have grown their profitability so fast. FaceBook became a system that many quickly demanded and in their search to communicate became the most visited website worldwide. Whereas the unique system of FEP remains a mystery, we can surely say any idea has potential.

To get 73 investors to have a worth of Kshs 600 million wealth each and 1,237 investors have a worth of Kshs 200 million each, the CEO explained the share splint system. The split system is a capitalization system that good ideas are capitalized through injection of new capital with the original member shares increasing with each split of the growing idea. Incase of Facebook started October 2003, the first split came on October 2007 when Microsoft valued and capitalized Facebook with $240 million and acquired 1.6% shares. At that point the implied value of the company became $15 billion and the 98.4% founders share had an implied value of $14.8 billion. Whereas the 1,310 investors can have hope based on Facebook success, they however should also learn from MySpace started 3 months before facebook on August 2003 which was the first model of Internet Social Networking. On July 2005, MySpace was bought by News Corp for $580 million and would become the most visited website in 2006 in the U.S. before Facebook overtook it in 2008. MySpace was sold for $35 million in July 2011 after decline in business revenue.

Imagining that a group of about 2,000 shareholders can have the biggest bank by 2016, 4 years from now is great. However for every reward there is always great risk. MySpace is not a bad system but it was defeated by its competitor. To achieve the biggest bank FEP would have to currently beat the Six biggest banks: KCB, Barclays, Co-operative, Standard, Equity and CFC/Stanbic to take the market of what they do best. The bank created by FEP would have to beat the micro finance leading banks, Equity Bank and Co-operative Bank, that today cater for, Equity Bank 6 million account holders and Co-operative Bank all co-operative societies. The FEP model would have to also be associated with the biggest companies so as to beat the Barclays Bank and Standard Bank that currently supply banking services to this clientele. Off course they would have to forget the Government Market that is currently taken by KCB and National Bank and see devolution as just a change of Council system to County Assembly and the Executive of District/County from a District Commissioner to a Governor. Lastly they would have to beat the Mortgage Loans leaders currently dominated by KCB mortgage arm Savings and Loans, HFCK that Equity bank has Share Capital coming second and CFC/Stanbic third.

In a discussion with Kenyans who wanted to know whether there is risk of money invested as Share Capital, the answer unfortunately was “Yes!” Once the money enters any company as investment it then moves to expenses that could be: Assets expenses, Operational expenses or Revenue generating expenses. The money starts competing for the market share for revenue if the share worth will grow. If a company revenue base declines just like MySpace mentioned above the company share value declines. The only way for any shareholder to make sure they do not lose is to understand the revenue strategy. Companies listed in stock market will release their performance data every 3 months or quarterly so shareholders understand the revenue base. The same should apply for shareholders investing in any system.

Banking business revenue is about loans and the main revenue is interest. The main products are: Micro Finance small loans for Small & Medium Enterprises SME’s; Business loans for large companies operations & production processes and mortgages for property & housing products. Regardless of whether one is a shareholder of a bank, the first instinct that goes through a consumer when looking for a loan is not the bank I have shares but the interest rate. A businessperson cannot take a loan of say 20% to finance business from a bank just because they own bank when a competitor is getting a finance loan of 15%. To generate money to lend one has to also compete in the market of deposits and again regardless of whether one owns a bank consumers will deposit in the bank giving them the highest return.

Whereas business models started based on capitalization through the “The Power of Many” will work well from the production side, the consumers are known to make decisions based on taste, price and on individual bases. A good example when many Kenyans bought Safaricom shares and then lured by a competitor to lower prices they did not say, “I will continue paying Kshs 5 a minute when XYZ Company is Kshs 3 per minute because I have shares for Safaricom.” Successful business models are made to win in the consumption without combining ownership and consumption.

Whichever model FEP maybe using one thing is for sure if they succeed toward having a revenue base that can be valued by others during each split to grow the original Kshs 1 billion to become a Kshs 350 billion Share Capital an average growth of 350 times per shilling invested in 4 years, then a new banking model will have been created for the world to adopt.

Share on: Facebookdel.icio.usDiggStumbleUponTwitter

Email to a friend

Print version
Plain text

Tags

No tags for this article

Rate this article

More from Business

2016 Billionaires, Invest Kshs 200,000 to Grow to Kshs 200 Million
David Karangu Answers: Are Business People & Politicians Friends?
Who is to Blame for Shilling Fall, CBK Governor or Parliament?
Awour, Better Economic Days for Siaya & Kenya
Kenya Poor GDP Growth Compared to Other African Countries

Diaspora
Kenya
Platform 2012-17 Candidates
Platform 2012-17 News
Business
Opinion
Kenya Real Estate
Tourism & Hotels
Education
Counties
Kenya Politics
Kenya Constitution
Go-Getters
Icons
Lifestyle
Health
Entertainers
Humor
Sports
Weddings
Obituaries
47 Counties

Home | Set as homepage | Add to favorites | Rss / Atom | Plain text | Archive
cheme???????Below is the link to FEP

post the link where you got the above post
Rule No.1 is never lose money. Rule No.2 is never forget rule number one
Oaks
#15 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 7:58:22 PM

C&P EMail:

'Founder share investment of a full unit share.

Full unit Kshs 200,000
Registlation Kshs 10,000
Totals Kshs 210,000
CASH PURCHASE KSHS 210000

OPTION PLAN
1 Entry point falls between 15th of current month to 15th of following month
Examples.
May 15th 2012 to June 15th 2012 deposit of kshs 80,781.94
June 15th 2012 to July 15th 2012 deposit of kshs 94,821.04
July 15th 2012 to August5th 2012 deposit of kshs 109,562.09
August 15th 2012 to September 15th 2012 deposit of kshs 125,040.20

2.Depending on the entry point after the deposit the investor is required to continue making payments of minimum kshs 10,000 monthly to clear the balance.However,the monthly payments is conditional up to the time the Central bank of kenya issues a license for the FOUNTAIN BANK LTD to commence operations projected by AUGUST 30TH 2012.

3.The scenario that will play after the issue of the license is as follows:
Between June 01 2012 and August 30 2012 Fountain Bank Ltd will be issued a license by Central Bank of Kenya and the day the Ceo John Kithaka receive the license,the Founder share will not be offered for sale.

4.FEP SACCO SOCIETY LTD one of the thirteen group of companies under the umbrella of FOUNTAIN HOLDINGS LTD,will enter into a loan agreement with the individual investor with outstanding balances on the terms stipulated below.

a.FEP SACCO SOCIETY LTD Will pay off Fountain Holdings Ltd kshs 210,000 on behalf of an investor and secure the share and the deposits.The deposit paid will be converted into a security deposit held by the SACCO to qualify for a loan of kshs 210000 with an interest of 12% per annum.
b.The security deposit to be refunded in full upon completion of the loan.

UPDATED INFORMATION SITES

YOU TUBE: FEPCHANNEL

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/FEPCOMPANIES?sk=wall

Regards.

FEP- USA National Organisng Secretary
FEP-USA Chairman Georgia
Michael Karuu 404 395 6906
www. FEP-group.com

Attached please find application forms, bank information, and investment options for the Third and Final Opportunity to invest in Fountain Enterprises Programme (FEP) Group of Companies. We encourage everyone to take advantage of this final opportunity to invest with Fep-Group, currently the fastest growing company in the East African Community.

Those interested and ready to invest in Fep-Group, please follow the following process:

1) Complete all 5 pages of the attached application package.

2) Select the type and number of unit shares you want to buy, e.g. 3 full or half shares (Note: Reg. fee is Ksh 10,000 per share unit, e.g. 3x10,000 in this case; or total downpayment = 3xPayable amounts shown above)

3) Wire the down payment or total purchase amount plus registration fees to the highlighted account at the Cooperative Bank in Nairobi, Kenya

Bank: CO-OPERATIVE BANK OF KENYA
Branch: NAIROBI BUSINESS CENTRE
P.O Box 19555-00202
Tel: 2711614, 2711624/5, 2711674/5/6
Fax: 2711708
FEP HOLDINGS LIMITED
A/c Name: GEORGIA INVESTMENTS LTD
Po Box 72367-00200
phone 254 20 2501812
A/c Number: 1136128430900
Swift Code: KCOOKENA
Branch Code: 11051
Bank Code: 11000

4) Scan or PDF the wire transfer receipt together with all 5 pages of the application package

5) Email the scanned or PDF document (total 6 pages) to Michael Karuu Fep-USA National Organising Secrectary michaelkaruu@gmail.com FOR COORDINATION & TRACKING PURPOSES
By investing in Fep-Group, you will become a founder owner of 13 Companies, 2 Clubs, and 1 Foundation:

Fountain Safaris - Tours & Travel

Eagles Club International

FEP Foundation

Import & Export Company

Princecam Media

Shangilia Africa

Fountain Technologies Ltd

FEP Sacco Society LTD

Levitical Club

Citadelle Security

Nobel Insurance Limited

Fountain Group of Hotels & Tour

Fountain Media Group

FEP Real Estate and Housing

Fountain Credit Services

Fountain Group of Schools

Detailed information on Fep-Group can be found at http://www.fep-group.com/
Should you have any questions or need more information to help you decide on investment options and/or the process, please feel free to email (1st preference), text or call me.
Best wishes to everyone in selecting appropriate investment options, and warm welcome to Fep-Group of Companies.

FEP- USA National Organisng Secretary
FEP-USA Chairman Georgia
Michael Karuu 404 395 6906
www. FEP-group.com

leaders contacts.
Terry Kairu 6784681746
Rober Kilonzo 8503223241

Regards
Michael Karuu
Realtor
Certified Business Brokerage{CBB}
Certified Commercial Brokerage{CCB}
Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate Metro Broker
3600 Dallas HWY Suite 100
Marietta Ga 30064
Phone 404 843 2500
Direct Line 770 698 1159
Fax 6785818001
www.michaelkaruu.com.
Community Liaison
www. FEP-group.com
http://www.linkedin.com/michaelkaruu
www.facebook.com/michaelkaruu'

So sorry people,
I have never been a fan of long correspondences; and actual do not read through all of it, but got this from a friend in the USA.
A] You will note that Fountain Bank Limited[FBL] is yet to be licensed, to be licensed by August 2012. How do they accept deposits on the assumption that they will be licensed? What happens to the funds if they fail to be licensed?
B] Companies involved. There is FBL, then FEP Sacco Society Limited[FSSL], Fountain Holding Limited[FHL]and Georgia Investments Limited[GIL]
C] 'By investing in Fep-Group, you will become a founder owner of 13 Companies, 2 Clubs, and 1 Foundation.' never heared of any of these companies, have you?
D] Why is the Bank account under the name: Georgia Investments Limited and not FEP Holdings Limited?

Smell something?

Oaks
#16 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 7:59:34 PM

BGL wrote:
There will be a FEP foundation breakfast on 10th june @ Safari Park Hotel. Entrance fee is 3000bob per head. This landed on my email inbox last week

How did the 10 June 2012 meeting go?
BGL
#17 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:22:08 PM

Oaks wrote:
BGL wrote:

Of late i have began to believe in this FEP dream not 100% BUT 70%
I did not attend the FEP foundation event.

Ali Baba
#18 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:26:56 PM

If Warren Buffett stayed away from Facebook IPO,he would stay away from FEP.Be warned.Stay away from FEP.Its a scam.
Oaks
#19 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:38:54 PM

BGL wrote:
Oaks wrote:
BGL wrote:

Of late i have began to believe in this FEP dream not 100% BUT 70%

A] You will note that Fountain Bank Limited[FBL] is yet to be licensed, to be licensed by August 2012. How do they accept deposits on the assumption that they will be licensed? What happens to the funds if they fail to be licensed?
B] Companies involved. There is FBL, then FEP Sacco Society Limited[FSSL], Fountain Holding Limited[FHL]and Georgia Investments Limited[GIL]
C] 'By investing in Fep-Group, you will become a founder owner of 13 Companies, 2 Clubs, and 1 Foundation.' never heared of any of these companies, have you?
D] Why is the Bank account under the name: Georgia Investments Limited and not FEP Holdings Limited?

Smell something?
butterflyke
#20 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 9:12:00 PM

Could anyone who attended the event on 10th june share their thoughts?
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝