wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages«<78910>
Mbuzi
Djinn
#161 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2009 10:55:00 AM

Twas great meeting some of the faces on SK and I think we should consider a 'personals' section given some of the bonding that went on :) ha ha. Thanks Kingfisher - we salute you

The problem with equality is that we desire that it be with those that have more than us rather that those that have less
Fundaah
#162 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2009 11:10:00 AM

Sorry guys,I couldn't attend ..I had an emergency to attend to...I hope you enjoyed...looking forward to the next get-together....

I mean fundamental analysis,you get me?

Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health,its management and competitive advantages,and its competitors
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
254.co.ke
#163 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2009 1:01:00 PM

@ kingfisher thnx for the mbuzi plus the soup-it was so nice.@ djinn,u did set the tone,i did my whitecap until late.To all other who showed up-great of you.@ njung'e u missed the boiro n choma ribs,guess its the 404 which let u down. Eti kesho ni monday,na ndio naamka...sick off.
Impunity
#164 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2009 3:17:00 PM

That fellow who sat close the window on the left donning large dark shades and sipping one cold bottle of Guinness while hardly speaking was....!!!

You now know him/her.

Which is more dirty,the pig or Kenyan mp?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Bree
#165 Posted : Sunday, May 24, 2009 5:01:00 PM

Hats off to sir kingfisher for such a noble act! The mbuzi was yummy,too bad i missed the soup.
Nice meetin ya'll n we should definately do this again.
@djinn & brav,i totally cliqed so well with ur sweetys' we should form a chama...say hi though.
I still doubt you 'pilsner' guy
kingfisher
#166 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 4:50:00 AM

@all who came..........summit imekataa kutoka kwa kichwa........jana mitura,mathagiro and kichwa + more summit,mimi sasa am out for the whole morning

But guys,i really enjoyed your company,why lie!! Again thanks a lot for not failing me and yourselves!!

@djinn....thanks for the beers; @254.co.ke......thanks for being a good chair; @mdosi....ulimaliza sokoto?? @pilsner...are you really pilsner??

@brav....no words can describe you man...how are your people

@bree,rsk taker,xtina,pablo,CLK,Vision2030...asanteni sana

@impunity.......hiyo tabia mbaya uache....fellow poped up at midnight uncapable of pronouncing his name!! well,but you came at last.

@mr.Tea.....sorry mate i came after you had left

And i met @danny6.........am sure his phobia is gone now,ama nilukunyua summit mob i started seing my own things?? xtina congrats.

@guka,mlefu,ikonini and others who didnot make........there will be another day.....lakini hiyo itakuwa kondoo!!

back to bed till!!

If you have money that you expect to start using in five years,it now belongs in stocks.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Mr.Tea
#167 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 5:21:00 AM

Many thanks to you @Kingfisher. You surely lived up to your billing and that was quite heartening,my only tiny prob is that I could not register my appreciation on a one on one.
It was definitely an experience of note to meet Mr&Mrs Djinn,Brav&Missus and the lil' one,254.co.ke,Bree,Vision 2030,Mdosi,Carygoh(I think),'Janet'.
I am sure others must have come later but all in all,the King didn't disappoint. Lets do it all over again soon.
@All,next time,lets make this occasions count for something....
Kudos King!

Patience Pays in Guaranteed Checks
Patience Pays In Guaranteed Checks.
Njunge
#168 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 5:26:00 AM

Seems you guys had a blast..!!.....

God gives,mugikuyu takes.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
danny6
#169 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 5:50:00 AM

Sk! this is specifically for the king who made us unravel some of the faces behind screen@king fisherMan you have a big heart,polite and what was that you swallowed,thanks man for bringing us together and supporting local content@pilsnerNice meeting you,truly you lived to your name@BreeBut do i say you warmed the room!@CLKTook long pestering you to reveal yourself but at last you caved@XtinaHell of a blast sitting close to you..err what is that you told us..you need to clarify tena@mdosiyou had a good time man!@Bravso you made a step man! i will seen call you for my ngurario@DjinnBut do i say! you are also there,kudos you were awesome@PabloThe mbuzi matumbo was sweet you enjoyed it!@vision 2030i liked your idea hope ulifika salama@254.co.kegood company man!@Mr Teai heard you were there,you have a case to answer we lost one mbuzi hind leg!@wendz,njunge.leona,magigi,pondi,mlefu,condi,carygo,mukiha,ngwono,sasha,sukumu(thank God yuo didnt turn up),sheri,TB.......bure kabisa! you missed out

'Don't question GOD,as he may say,if you are so eager for answers,then please come up'.
vision2030
#170 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 6:21:00 AM

It was a great event.Kingfisher,can God continue to bless you for your generosity.We had plenty of Choma,boil and soup.

Djinn,also be blessed for the drinks.

Many arrived within the agreed time

Met wonderful faces behind SK.

Brav,Mrs and bravlets,Djinn & Mrs

254.co.ke,Bree full of live,Xtina,Pablo,CLK,Mdosi,Not forgetting the lively Danny6,The coolguy Pilsner,Mr Tea and his collegue and many more who I may have forgotten.The get together was well atttended this time.

The place was so lively that leaving was a problem.Some of us kept postponing our departure time from 7.p.m to a few minutes to 9 p.m.We left others there till I don't know when.

We all enjoyed and made jokes while maintaining respect for one another.I should also comment that what I saw was the real face of Kenya.Full of diversity.

If you missed,there is still a next time.
sukuma
#171 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 6:27:00 AM

Eti thank God i wasnt there! lol i could have spoilt the party

sk lady
Pablo
#172 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 7:16:00 AM

Asante Bwana Kingfisher. The soup and the matumbus which came at kitu 9.30pm were a blast.

Brav we will hold you accountable to your offer of the next Mbuzi..

Be greedy when others are fearful,be fearful when others are greedy.
mlefu
#173 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 7:16:00 AM

fisherman..i believe God blessings are there for you and fellow skerians.. thanks

muthomi mugi aiikagia maitho kabere...
danny6
#174 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 7:38:00 AM

@kingfisher
kudos man,you made us meet,once more i appreciate meeting @all

'Don't question GOD,as he may say,if you are so eager for answers,then please come up'.
leona
#175 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 7:47:00 AM

@Kingfisher & Djinn
God bless you kabisa,It was very noble opf you to offer the mbuzi and drinks that brought the SK community together. Kudos! We need more guys like you around...

@Dannyboy
Bure kabisa! now because you showed up(finally) you think you're now entitled to call guys bure...

@All who showed up
That was great and seems you guys had a blast!

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't..
Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life
mdosi
#176 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 8:10:00 AM

Kudos to Kingdisher for not disappointing. The choma,boil,soup and fried mara(intestines) were all delicious and the supply didnt run out. Its was great meeting everyone who came: Djinn&mrs(R2D2),brav&mrs&bravlets,vision2030,Mr Tea,254.co.ke,bree,pablo,pilsner,CLK,xtina,danny6,risktaker,all the peeping toms and the man himself Kingdisher. Thanks Djinn for all the tuskers,i can vouch for you that you lived up to your promise. You are such a lively fellow together with mrs. It was great having a one on one with vision2030,pilsner and Kingdisher(hope you finished all that summit). I think danny6 was focused in getting a cure for his phobia and didnt waste locating a suitable candidate. One minute he was seated next to vision2030 and the next he was busyly engaging xtina in hours long chat. You guys even left together.....

Now now,babies and children,do not go running marathons when you've had one too many tuskers the previous night. However,i finished the 21km marathon and managed number 400+(cant remember vizuri) out of 2000+. Looking forward to improving my performance during the stanchart marathon in october.

If you are still excited from yesterday's achievements,then today you have not achieved anything.
It's amazing what you can achieve when you get rid of fear.
kingfisher
#177 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 8:36:00 AM

Nimeamka sasa..............

@all........thanks for all the good wishes.....God bless you all too..

@mdosi......congrats for doing the 21kms...mimi siwesmek

Summit nilimaliza na nikaitisha zingine,i lost count at 17......my wisper mobile knows the way home and it did not disappoint on sato...or was it sunday morning???

sasa naenda kutafuta supu at migoko.........but people am in high spirits!!!!

If you have money that you expect to start using in five years,it now belongs in stocks.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
danny6
#178 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 8:39:00 AM

@mdosi
hehe why are you sukumanizing me now thought we left the three of us!,anyway eti you tried a marathon after a hearty mbuzi treat and too many swallows! lucky you finished
@leona
hhee ati finally..well i couldn't disappoint on this;you promised to turn up,what happend?
@vision2030
im waiting for your mail

Chaka
#179 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 9:11:00 AM

@All,

Apart from mbuzi and beer,can those who attended tell us if they learnt something new?

i.e something that may change your life?
vision2030
#180 Posted : Monday, May 25, 2009 9:11:00 AM

danny .Your mail is bouncing back.Please send me a blank email on mpolekabisa@gmail.com I will forward the details.