#321 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 9:17:18 AM

enyands wrote:
Stract_Consulting wrote:
enyands wrote:
Stract_Consulting wrote:
enyands wrote:
jerry wrote:
yosie14 wrote:
The AGM was meant to be today,who attended?What was discussed?

@pirate

@BGL ,@PIRATE? saidia

Key outcomes from the AGM are:

1. Share price moved up by 25% from Kshs 350 to 435
2. Returns/Rebates at 25% of which 65% will be capitalized while 35% will be paid out
3.One Non-Safaricom employee was elected to the Board by the name of Marete
4.Monthly contribution will continue until the Investment will be in a position to achieve healthy cashflows that will supplement the monthly contributions

@stract_consulting thanks for the time and detail. Swali moja ,when did the books close?

Books closed on 31st Dec for dividends payment. As for the share price the increment takes place from today.

Thanks man .will get you beer when we meet sometime.

@Stract_consulting Good summary. I see you took your notes :)
@enyands They further clarified on the farming business which is underway projecting income of 40mil at the end of the year. Will be an interesting year to watch as they divest into new ventures
Knowledge is power , but action gets things done ...
The optimist
#322 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 10:10:57 AM

Who is able to compute the number of outstanding shares as at 31st Dec 2015 for SIC.
enyands
#323 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 10:18:01 AM

Pirate wrote:
enyands wrote:
Stract_Consulting wrote:
enyands wrote:
Stract_Consulting wrote:
enyands wrote:
jerry wrote:
yosie14 wrote:

@pirate

@BGL ,@PIRATE? saidia

2. Returns/Rebates at 25% of which 65% will be capitalized while 35% will be paid out
4.Monthly contribution will continue until the Investment will be in a position to achieve healthy cashflows that will supplement the monthly contributions

@stract_consulting thanks for the time and detail. Swali moja ,when did the books close?

Books closed on 31st Dec for dividends payment. As for the share price the increment takes place from today.

@enyands They further clarified on the farming business which is underway projecting income of 40mil at the end of the year. Will be an interesting year to watch as they divest into new ventures

Thanks pirate and Stract_Consulting .you guys rock!Applause
enyands
#324 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 10:24:13 AM

The optimist wrote:
Who is able to compute the number of outstanding shares as at 31st Dec 2015 for SIC.

Should be on the financial statements I guess that is if they have it ready
Pirate
#325 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 10:32:08 AM

The optimist wrote:

they will provide that in the next report . They said they forgot to include the info in the report .
Knowledge is power , but action gets things done ...
The optimist
#326 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 10:45:23 AM

Pirate wrote:
The optimist wrote:

they will provide that in the next report . They said they forgot to include the info in the report .

Thanks @Pirate
murchr
#327 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 3:14:26 PM

Pirate wrote:
enyands wrote:
Stract_Consulting wrote:
enyands wrote:
Stract_Consulting wrote:
enyands wrote:
jerry wrote:
yosie14 wrote:

@pirate

@BGL ,@PIRATE? saidia

3.One Non-Safaricom employee was elected to the Board by the name of Marete Agnes?
4.Monthly contribution will continue until the Investment will be in a position to achieve healthy cashflows that will supplement the monthly contributions Any projections?

@enyands They further clarified on the farming business which is underway projecting income of 40mil at the end of the year. Will be an interesting year to watch as they divest into new ventures 2016? How much did they make 2015?

Thanks guys
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Stract_Consulting
#328 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 5:40:51 PM

murchr wrote:
Pirate wrote:
enyands wrote:
Stract_Consulting wrote:
enyands wrote:
Stract_Consulting wrote:
enyands wrote:
jerry wrote:
yosie14 wrote:

@pirate

@BGL ,@PIRATE? saidia

3.One Non-Safaricom employee was elected to the Board by the name of Marete Agnes? yes
4.Monthly contribution will continue until the Investment will be in a position to achieve healthy cashflows that will supplement the monthly contributions Any projections? Current projection was until the current strategic plan ends in 2018, by that time, they will or might have ended the monthly contribution

will wait for it :) smile smile smile smile

@Stract_consulting Good summary. I see you took your notes
@enyands They further clarified on the farming business which is underway projecting income of 40mil at the end of the year. Will be an interesting year to watch as they divest into new ventures 2016? How much did they make 2015? 11M

Thanks guys
Be ignorant and ask a few questions - Peter Drucker
murchr
#329 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 5:49:18 PM

Stract_Consulting wrote:
murchr wrote:
Pirate wrote:
enyands wrote:
Stract_Consulting wrote:
enyands wrote:
Stract_Consulting wrote:
enyands wrote:
jerry wrote:
yosie14 wrote:

@pirate

@BGL ,@PIRATE? saidia

3.One Non-Safaricom employee was elected to the Board by the name of Marete Agnes? yes
4.Monthly contribution will continue until the Investment will be in a position to achieve healthy cashflows that will supplement the monthly contributions Any projections? Current projection was until the current strategic plan ends in 2018, by that time, they will or might have ended the monthly contribution

will wait for it :) smile smile smile smile

@Stract_consulting Good summary. I see you took your notes
@enyands They further clarified on the farming business which is underway projecting income of 40mil at the end of the year. Will be an interesting year to watch as they divest into new ventures 2016? How much did they make 2015? 11M

Thanks guys

Thanks again, 11M is quite a tidy sum Applause
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
eco
#330 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 7:35:38 PM

Stract_Consulting wrote:
enyands wrote:
jerry wrote:
yosie14 wrote:

@pirate

@BGL ,@PIRATE? saidia

The recapitalisation of rebates will be at what rate @Stract Consulting, 350 or 435?
amauriceus
#331 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 11:05:45 PM

Recapitalization is normally done at the official share price for the year in which the dividends were earned. In this case 350/= per share. The sweet bit is that the bonus shares are available for sale immediately at max 25% more(435/=) ;-)
eco
#332 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2016 12:20:42 PM

amauriceus wrote:
Recapitalization is normally done at the official share price for the year in which the dividends were earned. In this case 350/= per share. The sweet bit is that the bonus shares are available for sale immediately at max 25% more(435/=) ;-)

Very sweet indeed! I boarded this bus at KES 200 in 2013 and I am enjoying the ride up!
enyands
#333 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:52:25 PM

eco wrote:
amauriceus wrote:

Very sweet indeed! I boarded this bus at KES 200 in 2013 and I am enjoying the ride up!

Applause Applause .thank you eco. Ill mail you
harrydre
#334 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2016 12:19:20 AM

I want to join, any existing member willing to introduce me? please email wazuaharrydre@gmail.com

nitanunua pombe.
i.am.back!!!!
enyands
#335 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2016 12:50:58 AM

harrydre wrote:
I want to join, any existing member willing to introduce me? please email wazuaharrydre@gmail.com

nitanunua pombe.

If you want to join safaricom sacco then you need someone to introduce you .but if you want to join safaricom INVESTMENT cooperative you need no one .email them and you will get started pngari@safaricom.co.ke
harrydre
#336 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2016 7:26:16 PM

enyands wrote:
harrydre wrote:

nitanunua pombe.

If you want to join safaricom sacco then you need someone to introduce you .but if you want to join safaricom INVESTMENT cooperative you need no one .email them and you will get started pngari@safaricom.co.ke

Thanks, my interest is the S.I.C

i.am.back!!!!
enyands
#337 Posted : Tuesday, March 22, 2016 7:33:34 PM

harrydre wrote:
enyands wrote:
harrydre wrote:

nitanunua pombe.

Then talk to paul ngari at pngari@safaricom.co.ke
Impunity
#338 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2016 2:01:41 PM

enyands wrote:
harrydre wrote:
enyands wrote:
harrydre wrote:

nitanunua pombe.

Ngari...had to be.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

enyands
#339 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2016 3:43:16 PM

Impunity wrote:
enyands wrote:
harrydre wrote:
enyands wrote:
harrydre wrote:

nitanunua pombe.

Ngari...had to be.

What's the problem with that
Cornelius Vanderbilt
#340 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2016 7:10:43 AM

the smallest share increment is called bamba 10. lol