wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

22 Pages«<1112131415>»
Safaricom Investment Cooperative
MaichBlack
#241 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 8:58:40 PM

kabuu wrote:
Looking for a registered member to introduce me to investment co-operative. Joining with both feet.

One needs to be introduced???
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
jerry
#242 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 9:08:35 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
kabuu wrote:
Looking for a registered member to introduce me to investment co-operative. Joining with both feet.

They say so in/on their website.
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
Speculz
#243 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 9:21:22 AM

kabuu wrote:

Than makes two of us, where did you get the application form ( apart from a physical visit)
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Stephen Wright
enyands
#244 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 9:24:15 AM

jerry wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
kabuu wrote:

They say so in/on their website.

send them a message on twirrer about that, they are very fast in responding to such matters
jerry
#245 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 11:19:02 AM

Speculz wrote:
kabuu wrote:

Than makes two of us, where did you get the application form ( apart from a physical visit)

Anyone mentioned application form? While, check it here: www.sic.co.ke/index.php/...-investment-co-operative
The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.
Speculz
#246 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 12:09:13 PM

jerry wrote:
Speculz wrote:
kabuu wrote:

Anyone mentioned application form? While, check it here: www.sic.co.ke/index.php/...-investment-co-operative

Thanks Jerry, already filled the google doc appplication last week, they have not reverted to me yet.
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Stephen Wright
murchr
#247 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 7:25:35 PM

"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
josimar
#248 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:37:36 PM

Is there any Wazuan anyone who has purchased SIC plots before ? I bought one of their plots in Kajiado County and received the title last Year Feb, but upto now they have not taken us to the ground to show us our specific plots. Is this normal..
chemos
#249 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 4:13:12 PM

josimar wrote:
Is there any Wazuan anyone who has purchased SIC plots before ? I bought one of their plots in Kajiado County and received the title last Year Feb, but upto now they have not taken us to the ground to show us our specific plots. Is this normal..

yes that is normal for guys who buy land without first knowing where it is.....
murchr
#250 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 4:54:24 PM

josimar wrote:

There's a bus trip this weekend, find out if they will be heading to your plot
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Pesa Nane
#251 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 8:45:44 PM

chemos wrote:
josimar wrote:

ouch!
Pesa Nane plans to be shilingi when he grows up.
josimar
#252 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 10:42:41 AM

josimar wrote:

Quote:

I know the location of the land , but not the specific plot with beacons. I wish You took time to understand my message.
chemos
#253 Posted : Thursday, July 09, 2015 8:28:09 PM

josimar wrote:
josimar wrote:

Quote:

I know the location of the land , but not the specific plot with beacons. I wish You took time to understand my message.

same response i gave u... How do u buy land you havent seen.... what if they go and show u ur beacon falls where theres a waterbed, swampy area or full of rocks.... who will you blame??
quicksand
#254 Posted : Thursday, July 09, 2015 9:05:45 PM

chemos wrote:
josimar wrote:
josimar wrote:

Quote:

same response i gave u... How do u buy land you havent seen.... what if they go and show u ur beacon falls where theres a waterbed, swampy area or full of rocks.... who will you blame??

I think i get @josimar. What @josimar is asking is why he/she has not been show the beacon markings of his/her ka-subplot, already demarcated from the bigger (subdivided) holding. 2 things:
i) SIC will give you the exact location of their entire piece (sometimes on Google maps depending on who is running the project) so you can go check out the place.
ii) The subdivisions beacons are usually not put in at the time of purchase. You will get a map of the subdivisions though, and you have to call up your high school geometry to try and figure out where your piece lies. This is why you need to visit the place and scout the entire collective holding.

At some point, they put up a fence, the subdivision beacons and a bus tour is organized....so depending on when you buy in, you may or may not find subplot beacons. I hope this answers your question.
josimar
#255 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2015 1:53:39 PM

Quote:
I think i get @josimar. What @josimar is asking is why he/she has not been show the beacon markings of his/her ka-subplot, already demarcated from the bigger (subdivided) holding. 2 things:
i) SIC will give you the exact location of their entire piece (sometimes on Google maps depending on who is running the project) so you can go check out the place.
ii) The subdivisions beacons are usually not put in at the time of purchase. You will get a map of the subdivisions though, and you have to call up your high school geometry to try and figure out where your piece lies. This is why you need to visit the place and scout the entire collective holding.

At some point, they put up a fence, the subdivision beacons and a bus tour is organized....so depending on when you buy in, you may or may not find subplot beacons. I hope this answers your question.

Yes indeed , the picture is clearer now.
murchr
#256 Posted : Saturday, August 01, 2015 5:15:06 PM

Has anyone participated in the joint ventures like the one that closed up last week? How has your experience been? How much of your gain belong's to Caesar's?
BGL
#257 Posted : Saturday, August 01, 2015 6:39:42 PM

murchr wrote:
Has anyone participated in the joint ventures like the one that closed up last week? How has your experience been? How much of your gain belong's to Caesar's?

There is 5% Withholding Tax.
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
murchr
#258 Posted : Sunday, August 02, 2015 1:14:09 AM

BGL wrote:
murchr wrote:

There is 5% Withholding Tax.

Capital gains tax?
TheChaoos
#259 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 5:07:01 PM

Its a wonder how people buy plots from Sacco's without knowing where they are.
Every Insult is an Opportunity
streetwise
#260 Posted : Tuesday, September 01, 2015 6:08:42 PM

And to the benefit of Wazuans do you know the people who make money in all these Sacco deals are the officials/mamagers.

The plots are always over priced at purchase since no one will question and members will run in to buy the small pieces of land as if they were free.