wazua Sat, Apr 20, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
SK Investments Co. still alive?
sokomjinga
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 06, 2009 9:32:00 AM

If alive what's the progress. Financial results?

Can one still join?

All beginnings are difficult ..... ..... everything has an end,only a sausage has two.
Taunet Neelel ..... New Beginning .....
tony stark
#2 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2009 6:52:00 AM

EsKay investments died a painful death. The head of the organization,kudishi happiness,tried all he could to save,reregister the company and wrestle control from a maniacal multi-personality schizophrenic delusional lawyer whose alias is cindano amongst many other personalities he has in his head such as the doctor and the farmer among many other personalities.
The rest of the member could only stand and watch as this looney went crazy.
May Eskay rest in peace.

SK A.L.U.M.N.I (Alcoholic Liason and Undergarments & Manager of Nakedness Internationally)
KulaRaha
#3 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2009 7:00:00 AM

LOL thats funny!

Eskay Investments is alive and well,has assets over KES2M,20 active members.

Right now,we are closed for new membership,but will advise when we do decide to re-open.

Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
sheep
#4 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2009 7:49:00 AM

Is TRS still a member?

Mungu alikuzawadia maisha,sasa ushachezea.
The utimate goal of investing is to buy low sell high;if we re-write this core equation in psychology terms it becomes buy fear sell greed.
mtaalam
#5 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2009 8:04:00 AM

@ tony stark
Kwani they turned you away? Pole sana. So much bitterness there.

ili iwe funzo...
Yawezekana
#6 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2009 8:13:00 AM

Very alive.Very commited members. Tony ulitoa wapi hiyo propaganda ama ni furahiday ?

Its time to wake up young people -Lets invest
tony stark
#7 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2009 12:52:00 PM

@ kularaha ... Congratulations. I had used deductive reasoning on SK to come up with the diagnosis. I guess it very hard to read the market using SK post!! On the same line how do you motivate your members. I am sure the heat of being in the investment group has probably died down,so how do you keep members contributing.
On a lighter note 2 million for 20 people comes to 100000 over 18months and if i remember right the start up capital was 10000 kwani how much do you contribute per year.
@ Mtalaam and yawezekana. No bitterness. Infact wishing them the best of luck. Deductive reasoning correctly diagnosed the schizophrenic and delusional mind that would have been the cause of a collapse had there been a collapse.
Here are some links that will bring you to the same differential diagnosis and you shall probably think the company is dead were it not for kularaha post!

http://stockskenya.com/n...x?stk=1002&top=8736

http://stockskenya.com/n...x?stk=1002&top=8708

http://stockskenya.com/n...?stk=1002&top=10327

SK A.L.U.M.N.I (Alcoholic Liason and Undergarments Manager of Nakedness Internationally)
Sigiriri
#8 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2009 1:14:00 PM

Eskay very much alive. their books n accounts r not public,I guess,but available to all shareholders. when membership opens,make sure u join. i have a really good feeling about that group.

Baraka za Mungu ni za Ajabu
tony stark
#9 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2009 1:30:00 PM

@fundaah .... Kweli wewe ni fundaah!! I am not him!!

SK A.L.U.M.N.I (Alcoholic Liason and Undergarments Manager of Nakedness Internationally)
Kaigangio
#10 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2009 1:55:00 PM

@ tony stark,

the way you stamped your foot down means you have always had a score to settle with the former cindano....is that so????

NEVER TALK OF A RHINO IF THERE IS NO TREE NEAREBY - ZULU PROVERB
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
adept
#11 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2009 2:01:00 PM

Word of caution: Next time there is an SK get together,you might need to carry a knife for self-defense. Lakini useme ni ya kusaidia kuchinja mbuzi

Hapa vile naona...magrudge ziko kibao.

Lakini TRS you are in serious quags. First was @kizee,then @kinyee,sasa ni @tony stark. Watch your back bwana
tony stark
#12 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2009 2:03:00 PM

@ Fundaah As i said earlier kweli wewe ni fundaah!! your earlier post you said i am TRS now your asking TRS to confirm what?? You are really thick!! You are just trying to ruse cindano. Just stop it. What rules are you talking about,A very good friend i would like to meet aiighh? .... you are really a thick beast!!
@ Kaigangio .......... mmmmmhhhhhh!!!
@ Adept .. I have no qualms with TRS.

Fundaah
#13 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2009 2:20:00 PM

Tony do what I have done... ..let's start on a clean plate.....I realised that I was breaking the rules of the game......Only a fool doesnt change his mind....

Rules of the game here: Before you post anything think.give facts only..It's a serious blog for serious people....Do not insult your brother....respect one another...Just be good.... It's good to live a honest life....life without guilt.... Jeremiah 17:11 As a partridge that hatches eggs which it has not laid,So is he who makes a fortune,but unjustly; In the midst of his days it will forsake him,And in the end he will be a fool.' From the SK Anti-hate/anti- corruption campaigner..
Isaiah 65:17-Look! I am creating new heavens and a new earth, and no one will even think about the old ones anymore
simonkabz
#14 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2009 4:29:00 PM

How come 2day threads are MUTATING VIOLENTLY?

The only reason why some people are still alive is coz its illegal to shoot them!!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#15 Posted : Friday, August 07, 2009 4:29:00 PM

Once upon a time there was tony stark,and tony shark. One was hounded out of town 4being uneskerian. Is he back with a vengeance? Mgani ndiye alikuwa bonoko?

The only reason why some people are still alive is coz its illegal to shoot them!!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
The Real Shaft
#16 Posted : Saturday, August 08, 2009 8:27:00 AM

lets leave this thread..

a discussion of investments and business ideas.....

if tony wants to talk about ...

the delusional schizophrenic...

i suggest to him to start a thread....

in 'other discussions'.....

I'm the real Massey F.....shut your mouth
I'm the real Massey Fergu...... Shut your mouth....
wazua
#17 Posted : Friday, January 08, 2010 10:32:29 AM

Dear SK Investment Co or @AEMATHENGE or @BEREZ6?,

In our get-together tomorrow, we've got two slots for member presentations that you could take advantage of and perhaps make a presentation on how your investment clubs fair. Are you interested? Please drop us a line at connect@wazua.co.ke

Welcome to Wazua.
aemathenge
#18 Posted : Friday, January 08, 2010 11:15:36 AM

On behalf of Fountain Investments Limited, I have to give our regrets as my branch is hosting our national officials for an investment update and strategic planning seminar during on the day in question.

My sincere and heartfelt apologies and let me say that we are honoured for your graceous invitation.
gathinga
#19 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2010 8:12:54 AM

Eskay investment should at least give us some indication when they mey be admitting more members....kitu kama mwezi wa sita ndio tujipange
newfarer
#20 Posted : Sunday, January 06, 2013 12:33:50 PM

does this thing(eskay )still exist? 4 yrs down the line? how is it faring? I wish to join a progressive chama this yr
punda amecheka