wazua Thu, May 23, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Forever Living vs GNLD which is better?
matata
#21 Posted : Tuesday, June 05, 2012 5:44:29 PM

Be sure before u join! I had joined fever living and the first meeting ur so convinced. so for the sake of some skin allergies that mys on had, I decided to join en buy the products. I bought things worth 45k for my son's sake. 1 month down the line, my son was worse that I ever thout. So I went back to complain en they assured me to give him 3 months. So btw that time I mentioned to my pal en she got interested to try something for herself. To cut the long story short, nothing worked, absolutely nothing!

I do not know if GNLD is any better!
Kratos
#22 Posted : Tuesday, June 05, 2012 6:30:54 PM

I don't get why people are so gullible, well maybe its human nature. Pray Pray

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
Mariacha
#23 Posted : Tuesday, June 05, 2012 11:33:00 PM

Blackberry wrote:
same forest different monkeys....
who remembers Tupperware?

@flyemirates n @beauttah......fail! heed the words above! i dont think after all that has been written on this post anyone might want to join. av checked the websites though! very nice! but thats it!
the warmer the blankets, the colder the future
akowally
#24 Posted : Wednesday, June 06, 2012 1:30:30 AM

One great rule in life is that nothing comes easy and there is no overnight success (unless you inherit from some rich dude). Working at home/part time e.t.c. does not mean that business will follow some other laws.

MLM works the same way, you have to work hard to succeed. If I am to join any MLM venture, it would be an online one. You can see the best ones here.

I used to laugh hard Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly those days when I would attend those meetings and those guys were talking like there would be overnight millionaires (both GNLD and FLP). As usual there were few rich guys, lots of average guys and a many failures. MLM failure rate is at 97%.

Finally, the old way of MLM is gone. You can become a rich MLM guy without having to call any family or friends. You just create a blog or website, put the right content, build traffic and create a funnel for your leads. MLM guys need to train themselves on these new tactics so that they can stop calling us and bringing their expensive merchandise to church. Instead, this system will only attract a targeted audience that is hungry for their products, kinda similar to affiliate marketing.
JOIN MY FREE MINI-COURSE FOR WRITERS. CLICK HERE
new investor
#25 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 7:55:58 AM

matata wrote:
Be sure before u join! I had joined fever living and the first meeting ur so convinced. so for the sake of some skin allergies that mys on had, I decided to join en buy the products. I bought things worth 45k for my son's sake. 1 month down the line, my son was worse that I ever thout. So I went back to complain en they assured me to give him 3 months. So btw that time I mentioned to my pal en she got interested to try something for herself. To cut the long story short, nothing worked, absolutely nothing!

I do not know if GNLD is any better!

@Matata 45k is a lot of cash.Do you mind telling us which products you bought and did you read the product description to see exactly what the product is for? My son had a skin problem and all I bought was aloevera gelly (1163) aloe body and face wash (1052) aloe propolis cream (1536). I got the products at distributor.

Just two weeks ago, I recommended flp to a friend whose mom had sinusitis and was recommended for surgery.She bought products worth about 6K (aloe activator, aloeveragel, heatlotion,garlic thyme). The lady is now well.That is why I doubt anyone would recommend 45K worth of products for skin allergies.

Also when buying products (even in a chemist) it's good to make sure you understand what the product is expected to address since you might fall prey to a desperate and ambitious marketer. I have also used the toothgel,deodorant and lipbalm which have outlasted my previous brands therefore I find value for my money. The toothgel has lasted me since March.More info

The two instances above, we went to the foreverliving offices at reinsurance plaza and enquired from the staff who were quite willing to help. We are also assured that we can get refunded at any time within 30 days if the products were not satisfactory. This is what I would recommend to anyone who wants to buy the products.

Give Away FREE Reports and Affiliate Tools.
Earn commissions from sales of Our Do-It-Yourself List Building Resources.
http://www.leadgeneratingtools.com
new investor
#26 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 8:33:09 AM

themover wrote:
A friend is insisting i join Forever living MLM.
A few years ago i had joined GNLD but it was too involving with alot of time/money input but very little output.

They say once beaten twice shy.

Is Forever living better in any way?

Anyone who has a taste of one or both?

@themover seems no one is giving you the information you were looking for. Foreverliving and gnld are basically mlm systemsonly difference being the products and the compensation plan. That said, flp is a business like any other. First set out your goals for joining...

Are you joining to make money or to use products? If you join to use products like I did, you gt your products directly from the company at 15% less than you would get as a retail customer.

If you are joining to make money, get hold of the company policy and business presenter. This clearly explains what you need to do to make money. No one should tell you what to buy; if you really want to earn, look through the product brochure. Like any other business, make out your target market( beauty products, children, nutrition, personal care) etc

You will find that the compensation plan is self explanatory and the best thing is; you do not have to sell if you do not want to. company policy

Even if you join in order to get distributor pricing, you will get bonuses whenever anyone you introduce to the company buys products. Just choose your sponsor carefully and make sure you understand what he is saying lest you be duped.

I repeat, do not buy any product before reading the description and identifying what you want to do with it whether using or selling. If you get a good sponsor, he or she can help you to identify what your potential customers might want. Don't attempt to sell a product you have not understood (personally, I only recommend something I have used)

Please post your experience
Give Away FREE Reports and Affiliate Tools.
Earn commissions from sales of Our Do-It-Yourself List Building Resources.
http://www.leadgeneratingtools.com