wazua Mon, Jun 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Forever Living vs GNLD which is better?
themover
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 04, 2012 11:43:31 PM

A friend is insisting i join Forever living MLM.
A few years ago i had joined GNLD but it was too involving with alot of time/money input but very little output.

They say once beaten twice shy.

Is Forever living better in any way?

Anyone who has a taste of one or both?

karagee karagee
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2012 8:50:15 AM

About three years ago, I went to a GNLD meeting after a friend insisted. We were told that 2 years after joining I would be a millionaire. So I decided to wait for 2 years and see whether my friend will be a millionaire then I can join. Its now three years and he is still hustling.
Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle
kaifastus
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2012 9:19:53 AM

would you buy the products they ask you to sell? tianshi gnld and others leave lots of questions. companies trying to sell overpriced products in a 'clever' way.
Ash Ock
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2012 10:07:38 AM

Slightly long but good explanation on the cons of MLM companies here.
Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2012 6:36:28 PM

Ash Ock wrote:
Slightly long but good explanation on the cons of MLM companies here.

Wow! How true!
Better keep off MLM !
@SufficientlyP
Mtu Biz
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2012 6:54:42 PM

karagee karagee wrote:
About three years ago, I went to a GNLD meeting after a friend insisted. We were told that 2 years after joining I would be a millionaire. So I decided to wait for 2 years and see whether my friend will be a millionaire then I can join. Its now three years and he is still hustling.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Sola Scriptura

Lolest!
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2012 9:24:17 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:
karagee karagee wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Mr.Wambui
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2012 10:59:19 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
karagee karagee wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

there you have your answer. I've been to those meetings too and have seen people lose money.
All you can do is all you can do; but all you can do is enough!
Lolest!
#9 Posted : Friday, April 06, 2012 8:01:03 AM

I would not advise anyone to join an MLM. I was once invited to a GNLD meeting at ICEA by a buddy. I found it boring and almost cult-like from the way people clapped and the speeches being given. That friend has since quit. Those overpriced products have no market. Some time last year, I was invited to a QNET meeting at View Park Towers. These guys appear sharper than the GNLD fellows. They even quote Kiyosaki and claim some rich Americans like Buffet are beneficiaries of network marketing. Same stuff though, sold through a different route.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic
#10 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 6:33:34 PM

karagee karagee wrote:

This one belongs to just for laughs!
Applause Applause Applause
@SufficientlyP
Mosby
#11 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 9:34:36 PM

I am trying to figure out QNET. Been to one meeting. True they sound clever. How legit are they? anyone know a millionaire courtesy qnet? How involving is it for one to become successful with them? Pros and cons? anyone in the know?...
Kratos
#12 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 11:36:10 PM

Mosby wrote:
I am trying to figure out QNET. Been to one meeting. True they sound clever. How legit are they? anyone know a millionaire courtesy qnet? How involving is it for one to become successful with them? Pros and cons? anyone in the know?...

Err.. am guessing you didn't read through the link by @ Ash Ock.

“People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one, and if you repeat it frequently enough, people will sooner or later believe it.” ― Walter C. Langer
themover
#13 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2012 11:38:54 PM

Yaani nobody has commented on Forever Living?
anasazi
#14 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2012 5:21:03 PM

The key thing to note with MLMs is that yes, you can make money, but it's not as easy as it's made to sound. I know guys at FLP (Forever Living) that make 7 figures a month - consistently. I have relatives that do FLP, and they make fair money (not great money yet, still waiting). I think it's also about your strategy and lots of sweat.
Form is temporary, class is permanent
kripp
#15 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2012 7:22:00 PM

I suppose the proposed Prohibition of Pyramid Schemes Bill 2012 will make all the MLM schemes illegal.
KenyanLyrics
#16 Posted : Friday, April 20, 2012 9:51:36 PM

I was once a buyer of some FLP products. I just bought toiletries, e.g toothpaste, deodorant, etc. They're a bit steeply priced to be honest. Four times my usual budget. Didn't buy again.
Ash Ock
#17 Posted : Saturday, April 21, 2012 12:32:00 AM

KenyanLyrics wrote:
They're a bit steeply priced to be honest. Four times my usual budget.

Ha ha.

MLM's have to be steeply priced to cater for all the multiple "commissions" in the pyramid. That any normal thinking person can actually even start thinking of joining an MLM completely baffles me. But then again, as the saying goes, there's one born every minute....and that's how MLM owners make money. From suckers.

Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
Blackberry
#18 Posted : Friday, April 27, 2012 1:45:38 PM

same forest different monkeys....
who remembers Tupperware?

Opinion is free, truth is sacred.

FLY EMIRATES
#19 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2012 2:32:56 PM

Am edwin, doing mlm with products is tricky,have been with gnld,flp,and tiashi without successs

I would advice anyone to go online and this is the best way to go
www.myfortunesbuilder.com/emirates9
BEUATTAH
#20 Posted : Monday, June 04, 2012 2:58:41 PM

I was with Gnld for 3 years and rose up to sapphire director, at that time all my cash was going back to the purchasing of products and I was also Required to give my down lines an incentive so they could work harder. it was worse than a job yet it was branded part time. I thank God I found Pillar Technologies Limited(http://www.pillartech.kbo.co.ke)
I believe in network marketing and now finally we have our very own MLM working with Orange airtime. contact me on my KBO site above and discover the MLM with a difference

Simu yangu biashara yangu
Make it too