wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Ndunduri gwa Kiongo
Kusadikika
#21 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2012 7:46:17 PM

@Drunkard

For Kikuyus in the Rift Valley calling someone a Turkana is an insult.
masukuma
#22 Posted : Thursday, April 05, 2012 9:07:28 PM

Kusadikika wrote:
@Drunkard

For Kikuyus in the Rift Valley calling someone a Turkana is an insult.

very true!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
ocampo
#23 Posted : Friday, April 06, 2012 9:02:40 AM

@kusadikika.....read a book titled ''mau mau'' and you will understand the genesis of kikuyus in rift valley...its painful though.
Lets not be vague, we go to hague
wazuaguest
#24 Posted : Friday, April 06, 2012 1:11:29 PM

Have you heard this videos especially in ocha which are translated? the guy who started it and is the master of it is said to have his base in Ndunduri DJ Afro is his name, they are so popular that the youth flock video houses mtaani 'mungetho' in the evening and on Sundays I have attended several and you will laugh your heart out with the corruption.Dj Afro insists the hotels on the videos ni Gwa Kaparo- Kaparos place who happens to own a hotel in Ndundori.please don't enter those videos if you don't have your vest on it's damn hot in there and you might end up shirtless like everybody to keep heat at bay! There is a popular Kiuk musician who is said to be from there, is it Muigai wa Njoroge he who sings in parables?
Africa belongs to Africans.
jaggernaut
#25 Posted : Monday, April 16, 2012 3:57:04 PM

I am not interested in the stereotypes but rather land in Dundori. I would like to lease or buy some land in that area. I have been to Dundori and I believe it's a place with great potential. I have also been to Europe and interestingly that cold climate in Dundori is similar to what you have in Europe.

So my plan is to grow temperate crops like strawberries, raspberries, gooseberries, passion fruit, mushrooms, plums, pears, peaches, blueberries, rapeseed, and also potato, cabbages, kales, carrots, barley etc. Dairy and lamb/sheep would also do very well.

With the new road, Dundori is now strategically placed, easily accessible and near markets such as Nakuru, Nairobi, Naivasha etc. I therefore see alot of potential in Dundori. Does anyone know how much land is costing in that area at the moment or how much it costs to lease?
pariah
#26 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 12:40:42 AM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Kusadikika wrote:
Who would have thought that Wendz is from Ndundori?!!!!

It is very interesting, it is my understanding that one of the reasons why people did not take Jesus seriously in his days was that he was from the Ndundori of Israel. I think its John 1:46 where someone asks if anything good can come out of Nazareth. He had an accent that immediately distinguished him as a Ndundori guy.

pariah
#27 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 12:47:46 AM

[quote=Drunkard]NANDI

Since I am the only kalenjins who have come out, I will shade light on Kalenjins and especially Nandi( I am a Nandi).

According to the Nandi, they're suppose to be the most superior tribe in Kalenjin and Kenya and I guess the world, infact there are stories that Nandis were the only tribe in KAMATUSA who were blessed to have leaders and other tribes as far as Maasai would come and borrow leaders. There is also a strong believe that Nandi men are the most menly men in the entire world and Nandi women are the coolest women in the world( I grew up in the west but my grandfather still want me to go back to the village to get a "good" wife because according to him "good" wives only are made in Nandi!

For those who don't know, William Ruto, H. Kosgei, Dr Sally Kosgei and kipchoge Keino are Nandis. Moi is a Tugen( Nandis say they raised him), Biwott is a Keyio and Isaac Ruto is Kipsigis, Kutuny is a Keyio.

Nandis believe that Kikuyu women marry you for money and will kill you for your money, they believe that Kipsigis women sleep around, Keyio women will beat the hell out of you and Luhyas are a no no. As a matter of facts Nandis see Luhya as second class people, the most hated tribe is Luhya if you want to insult a nandi call him a Luhya.

Nandis and Kalenjins as a whole do not trust Kikuyus, they might hate the Luhyas but they trust them. Infact Kalenjins do not hate Kikuyus they just don't trust them, I remember when I was a kid there were Kikuyus who would come to preach in our home and Laughing out loudly e]Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
pariah
#28 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 12:52:41 AM

I am loving this thread, i know a kisii who when he was called an otieno, he responded 'wacha matusi asubuhi asubuhi' they dont like one another that much
cmk
#29 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 10:25:22 AM

@NJaga..hope this helps

http://nairobi.dealfishp...0000-per-acre-IDIeX.html
Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do-
Voltaire
MaichBlack
#30 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 1:32:50 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:
Wendz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkMuEaSA78w

There you go....you can have the 1st hand experience....

@alma, you know gathundia? tumaini?

@Laughing out loudly, yep, Dundori is not in Nyandarua. Its in Rift Valley.

Pause the video at 0:37 Priceless!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Dude was posing for a picture - 70s style! He probably decided to wait "iende ikaoshwe"!!! For the uninitiated, that means processing the picture.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Mr.Wambui
#31 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2012 8:32:56 PM

wazuaguest wrote:
Have you heard this videos especially in ocha which are translated? the guy who started it and is the master of it is said to have his base in Ndunduri DJ Afro is his name, they are so popular that the youth flock video houses mtaani 'mungetho' in the evening and on Sundays I have attended several and you will laugh your heart out with the corruption.Dj Afro insists the hotels on the videos ni Gwa Kaparo- Kaparos place who happens to own a hotel in Ndundori.please don't enter those videos if you don't have your vest on it's damn hot in there and you might end up shirtless like everybody to keep heat at bay! There is a popular Kiuk musician who is said to be from there, is it Muigai wa Njoroge he who sings in parables?

HE's called Njoroge Wa Ndundori.

All you can do is all you can do; but all you can do is enough!
Wendz
#32 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2012 11:31:32 AM

MaichBlack wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
Wendz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkMuEaSA78w

There you go....you can have the 1st hand experience....

@alma, you know gathundia? tumaini?

@Laughing out loudly, yep, Dundori is not in Nyandarua. Its in Rift Valley.

Pause the video at 0:37 Priceless!!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Dude was posing for a picture - 70s style! He probably decided to wait "iende ikaoshwe"!!! For the uninitiated, that means processing the picture.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Now that's my people.... heheheheheheeee.... But one thing you will realise, they are pretty friendly people.... with a big heart.

@jagger,

I dont know anyone selling but I like what you are seeing..... not many people can see such opportunity! Wheat does well too. Lakini sahau mahindi (which the locals 'looove' - just like everywhere else in kenya. It takes a whole year to get one harvest.
Cupcake
#33 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2012 3:45:15 PM

I have been invited to attend a 'ruracio' in ndunduri tomorrow. Will fill you in with the findings...:)))
essyk
#34 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2012 3:50:16 PM

Silenced will mention the visit to God.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
wanyuru
#35 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2012 4:21:53 PM

essyk wrote:
Ngatho! So ndunduri hasnt changed a bit since we started making fun of the place some years back?

We were told that ndunduri people knock on buses to be allowed in.

And then its said they ngethia (stare) with all teeth out because of the strong winds which forces them to open their mouth.
Sad

If you are the economy guy,take a girl to Ndunduri cz you will spend less than 50 bob and she will be happy.

God bless ndunduri

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly kumbe!! and i thought my friend is very friendly coz she's always smiling at me!!!
essyk
#36 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2012 4:26:36 PM

No Offence.Am a dundurian.
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.
murchr
#37 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2012 5:02:20 PM

This is one funny thread, I went to a boarding school in Central and when we acted stupid the teachers labeled us to be from Ndundori. Lolest, anyway among the Meru...no one wants to be associated with Tharaka..i dont know why but i guess its because their land is so dry. Infact sometime back when TharakaNithi district was being split into two...some clashes occurred because a certain village could not stand it being labeled to be in Tharaka.

And why do Kyuks associate Merians with alot of eating? I've heard a Kyuk woman say that "the food that was in that party only a mumeru could finish"
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
kiash
#38 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2012 6:21:06 PM

murchr wrote:
This is one funny thread, I went to a boarding school in Central and when we acted stupid the teachers labeled us to be from Ndundori. Lolest, anyway among the Meru...no one wants to be associated with Tharaka..i dont know why but i guess its because their land is so dry. Infact sometime back when TharakaNithi district was being split into two...some clashes occurred because a certain village could not stand it being labeled to be in Tharaka.

And why do Kyuks associate Merians with alot of eating? I've heard a Kyuk woman say that "the food that was in that party only a mumeru could finish"

That’s true, I remember when I was young if you ate a lot my mum would say unakula kama Mmeru. There is also one that someone mentioned that when you are dirty you are as dirty as a Turkana or Ng’uni with a special “g” but I do not know who ng’unis were.
kiash
#39 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2012 6:22:51 PM

Among the kiuks too , those who are from Kiambu are said to have eyes licked by cats “mbaka” that’s why they are “sharp” than other kiuks but it’s their being near Nairobi “Gichuka” that makes them “sharp” . In fact the guys who ended up marrying ladies from Kiambu especially Kabete were believed to have been conned out one would marry and four years later they would bring along their boys “kids” that you had never heard of before or while courting.
harrydre
#40 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2012 11:40:59 PM

pariah wrote:
Since I am the only kalenjins who have come out, I will shade light on Kalenjins and especially Nandi( I am a Nandi).

According to the Nandi, they're suppose to be the most superior tribe in Kalenjin and Kenya and I guess the world, infact there are stories that Nandis were the only tribe in KAMATUSA who were blessed to have leaders and other tribes as far as Maasai would come and borrow leaders. There is also a strong believe that Nandi men are the most menly men in the entire world and Nandi women are the coolest women in the world( I grew up in the west but my grandfather still want me to go back to the village to get a "good" wife because according to him "good" wives only are made in Nandi!

For those who don't know, William Ruto, H. Kosgei, Dr Sally Kosgei and kipchoge Keino are Nandis. Moi is a Tugen( Nandis say they raised him), Biwott is a Keyio and Isaac Ruto is Kipsigis, Kutuny is a Keyio.

Nandis believe that Kikuyu women marry you for money and will kill you for your money, they believe that Kipsigis women sleep around, Keyio women will beat the hell out of you and Luhyas are a no no. As a matter of facts Nandis see Luhya as second class people, the most hated tribe is Luhya if you want to insult a nandi call him a Luhya.

Nandis and Kalenjins as a whole do not trust Kikuyus, they might hate the Luhyas but they trust them. Infact Kalenjins do not hate Kikuyus they just don't trust them, I remember when I was a kid there were Kikuyus who would come to preach in our home and Laughing out loudly e]Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

That makes a lot of sense based on what we know about these folks. Talking about KAMATUSA, I have heard stories there is a certain section whose women (even old) take hard liquor with no apologies. You visit and first thing u get served is that stuff 8am in the morning???
i.am.back!!!!