wazua Thu, May 16, 2024

10 Pages«<78910>
Journalist & Blogger Dennis Itumbi arrested
#161 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2019 12:17:00 PM

Maribe visits Itumbi in jail. A friend in need is a friend in deed.

And who was saying that she is heavily pregnant???

Old photo...She is very heavily pregnant.

The pregnancy story was a prank by Itumbi on his Instagram page. Lets now wait and see whether she is going to do a poem for him.
#162 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2019 12:18:40 PM

cyruskulei wrote:
Queen wrote:
[quote=Lolest!]Arrested this time over the letter about DP assassination. Detectives say it was fake

Many people don't know that this guy is an active member of Wazua.

Whats his name here. I'm interested to know then I can handle him well.

Must be @hardwoodsmile smile

when the court gives the prosecution 10 days to hold him while they investigate and he has no access to internet, we shall know for sure.

Don't be so sure. When Robert Alai was held the other day, his twitter account remained active throughout.
#163 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2019 12:37:52 PM

How can it be an old photo and this was taken Jana at the police station?

IOUN I wa t to ask a question?

At the risk of sounding bad or may be jealous to some...........why is Jackie so popular with men?I dont find her that hawt.She is an average girl next door to me.........or I dont know what men look for🤷‍♀️.Or she has inner beauty

It is Itumbi who is heavily pregnantsmile ....

#164 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2019 12:46:43 PM

At the risk of sounding bad or may be jealous to some...........why is Jackie so popular with men?I dont find her that hawt.She is an average girl next door to me.........or I dont know what men look for🤷‍♀️.Or she has inner beauty

Labda ngi ngi...
#165 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2019 1:15:28 PM

It is Itumbi who is heavily pregnantsmile ....

#166 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2019 1:22:02 PM

If he did it, then he's very stupid

Bado hujanyang'anywa simu??? d'oh!

#167 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2019 1:29:07 PM

Hiyo iko wapi?
#168 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2019 1:43:10 PM

Hiyo iko wapi?

#169 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2019 2:06:25 PM

Hiyo iko wapi?

Following....
#170 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 4:55:18 PM

gazeti wrote:
Muthaiga Police OCS Alphonce Kemengua has been interdicted for allowing digital communications strategist Dennis Itumbi take selfies within the station.

Mr Kamengua was interdicted for allowing Itumbi pose for pictures that have been shared widely on social media platforms with the likes of Jacque Maribe, politician Josiah Murigu and his brother, David Itumbi.

The photos are said to have been taken within the station.
#171 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:03:15 PM

gazeti wrote:
Muthaiga Police OCS Alphonce Kemengua has been interdicted for allowing digital communications strategist Dennis Itumbi take selfies within the station.

Mr Kamengua was interdicted for allowing Itumbi pose for pictures that have been shared widely on social media platforms with the likes of Jacque Maribe, politician Josiah Murigu and his brother, David Itumbi.

Kupiga picha kwa polisi ni hatia?

The fish is beginning to stink!
#172 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:14:10 PM

gazeti wrote:

Wewe leta video wacha kutuambia vitu mingi.

Where is the findeo pris?

#173 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:17:18 PM

gazeti wrote:

I heard the egg say he wants to play it in court....I wonder is it an audio or video....the silence in kieleweke side is so loud tho, you can hear a pin drop
#174 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:23:10 PM

gazeti wrote:

I heard the egg say he wants to play it in court....I wonder is it an audio or video....the silence in kieleweke side is so loud tho, you can hear a pin drop

Wewe wacha kutupatia hapa mastory.

Wekeni findeo.

Most of us are tired of all this politics. If Itumbi is not a born liar, aweke findeo na audio.

Do you know what it means to capture people on video planning to murder the president? How stupid do you think Kenyans really are?

Wekeni findeo hapa. Or go changa 500k for his bail on Tuesday.

#175 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:26:34 PM

gazeti wrote:

Wekeni findeo.

Most of us are tired of all this politics. If Itumbi is not a born liar, aweke findeo na audio.

Do you know what it means to capture people on video planning to murder the president? How stupid do you think Kenyans really

are?

Kenyans are stupid....am surprised you dont know that. Eggs offer is good enough....play video in court on camera
#176 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:30:24 PM

gazeti wrote:

Wekeni findeo.

Do you know what it means to capture people on video planning to murder the president? How stupid do you think Kenyans really

are?

Kenyans are stupid....am surprised you dont know that. Eggs offer is good enough....play video in court on camera

Don't equate takataka group to Kenyans please.

This matumbi should tell Kenyans how he has a video of people plotting to kill the deputy president and he decides to keep quiet. That's treason.

Let us be serious here for a second. It is not funny or anything to be played around with. I hope the DPP compels this fella to give such evidence.

If he doesn't have that video, then this man is evil to the core. Stop taking the lives of Kenyans lightly.

Give the video to the police so we can arrest those that wish to harm our country.

Hmmmn
#177 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:33:55 PM

Let me ask you guys...Nimepitwa na hii Maneno....So ni Efu Mbi Ai iligundua? Or it is our lovely local intellengisia? (origin of letter) Si Walituambia wateenda across the pond to solve it...Juzt the usual Kenyan curiosity on my part...But the way this thing is playing out weee...He doesn't seem worried at all...
Ce n’est pas si grave...
#178 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:40:28 PM

gazeti wrote:

Wekeni findeo.

are?

Don't equate takataka group to Kenyans please.

This matumbi should tell Kenyans how he has a video of people plotting to kill the deputy president and he decides to keep quiet. That's treason.

Let us be serious here for a second. It is not funny or anything to be played around with. I hope the DPP compels this fella to give such evidence.

If he doesn't have that video, then this man is evil to the core. Stop taking the lives of Kenyans lightly.

Give the video to the police so we can arrest those that wish to harm our country.

Who votes these people in?
Would egg stand before a court of law...speaking for himself holding the CD on his hand and claim its the evidence he needs and be lying? Shame on you
#179 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:41:13 PM

Hako sio kaball?
#180 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:51:14 PM

Hako sio kaball?

"kaTire", not kaball...