wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

10 Pages<1234>»
Journalist & Blogger Dennis Itumbi arrested
YesuWangu
#21 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 1:45:14 PM

masukuma wrote:
FundamentAli wrote:
A journalist to hack into a website?!!! They are not that clever. You need an IT expert.

there is no way a journalist/blogger can do this...unless the website is makaratas!

Its a fallacy to believe only IT 'experts' are hackers.

Why, anyone with interest can learn to hack. There is no school that teaches hacking as a career.

I use linux and if I open a terminal and do some rudimentary things in it, most people (maybe like you) will be dazzled and think I am an IT 'expert'.....
alma
#22 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 2:01:07 PM

YesuWangu wrote:
masukuma wrote:
FundamentAli wrote:
A journalist to hack into a website?!!! They are not that clever. You need an IT expert.

there is no way a journalist/blogger can do this...unless the website is makaratas!

Why, anyone with interest can learn to hack. There is no school that teaches hacking as a career.

I use linux and if I open a terminal and do some rudimentary things in it, most people (maybe like you) will be dazzled and think I am an IT 'expert'.....

Kweli kabisa YesuWangu

My problem is with the journalists claiming that he hacked a website and got emails from it. That's not true.

That to me is the evidence I need to know that he can't hack. Not that he can't hack unless he's an IT (whatever that means).
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
digitek1
#23 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 2:09:25 PM

the thought police # freeitumbi
I may be wrong..but then I could be right
Njung'e
#24 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 2:10:29 PM

Suppose he hacked the witness's email account and that can be proved,would it make him a meal of the ICC?
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
masukuma
#25 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 2:24:14 PM

alma wrote:
YesuWangu wrote:
masukuma wrote:
FundamentAli wrote:

Kweli kabisa YesuWangu

My problem is with the journalists claiming that he hacked a website and got emails from it. That's not true.

That to me is the evidence I need to know that he can't hack. Not that he can't hack unless he's an IT (whatever that means).

hacking is not a joke! you have to think really hard to exploit vulnerabilities that exist. Teams of experts are employed to block those vulnerabilities. the people who download some scripts/tutorial and running them to penetrate IT infrastructure are not hackers - they are script kiddies. the reason I say that IT experts are more suited is because of the length of time it takes to get the skills. journalists or worse Bloggers and tweeps don't have what it takes to pay the price!!

Kwanza ni ujinga kusema...someone hacked a WEBSITE to GET EMAILS....
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
YesuWangu
#26 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 2:50:14 PM

masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
YesuWangu wrote:
masukuma wrote:
FundamentAli wrote:

Kweli kabisa YesuWangu

hacking is not a joke! you have to think really hard to exploit vulnerabilities that exist. Teams of experts are employed to block those vulnerabilities. the people who download some scripts/tutorial and running them to penetrate IT infrastructure are not hackers - they are script kiddies. the reason I say that IT experts are more suited is because of the length of time it takes to get the skills. journalists or worse Bloggers and tweeps don't have what it takes to pay the price!!

Ok.

I don't know about hiyo website and I don't know about those emails or hiyo journalist na ujinga zake.

But I guess I am well on my way to being a hacker already, then! LOL.

masukuma
#27 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 4:42:56 PM

YesuWangu wrote:
masukuma wrote:
alma wrote:
YesuWangu wrote:
masukuma wrote:
FundamentAli wrote:

Kweli kabisa YesuWangu

Ok.

I don't know about hiyo website and I don't know about those emails or hiyo journalist na ujinga zake.

But I guess I am well on my way to being a hacker already, then! LOL.

I did't mean to be offensive, I just found it strange that someone is arrested for hacking a website to get emails. unless hiyo website ni yahoo, gmail e.t.c. so ujinga sio ya mtu yeyote hapa it ujinga ya wale wametoa amri ya kuarrest.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Lucid_Iam
#28 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 5:24:16 PM

Exposing Ocampo witnesses is a crime, this guy is fried. He owns wikileakskenya, so being Kenya's Assange has its cost.
murchr
#29 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 5:42:13 PM

Lucid_Iam wrote:
Exposing Ocampo witnesses is a crime, this guy is fried. He owns wikileakskenya, so being Kenya's Assange has its cost.

What about exposing the lies and conspiracies?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Manyala
#30 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 8:52:36 PM

murchr wrote:
Lucid_Iam wrote:

Usual question. Supporting evidence to your claim?
alma
#31 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 10:30:21 PM

murchr wrote:
Lucid_Iam wrote:

Someone once asked on wazua if someone will see the ICC before the hague 4..I think this fellow is doing well in this respect.

As for exposing lies and conspiracies, that's not a crime. But how he got the documents is a serious crime. So wacha alale ndani hadi monday ajitetee.

I'm wondering, the fellow has a lot of Godfathers, mbona hawamtetei. Should sound as a warning to these social media guns for hire.
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
murchr
#32 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 10:34:40 PM

alma wrote:
murchr wrote:
Lucid_Iam wrote:

Someone once asked on wazua if someone will see the ICC before the hague 4..I think this fellow is doing well in this respect.

As for exposing lies and conspiracies, that's not a crime. But how he got the documents is a serious crime. So wacha alale ndani hadi monday ajitetee.

I'm wondering, the fellow has a lot of Godfathers, mbona hawamtetei. Should sound as a warning to these social media guns for hire.

He got the info from sources and the cops are out to finya him until he squeezes out who has been informing him.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
murchr
#33 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 10:38:12 PM

Manyala wrote:
murchr wrote:
Lucid_Iam wrote:

Usual question. Supporting evidence to your claim?

Faking emails from different people all talking of the same thing is almost close to impossible. Some UK papers exposed Assads emails the world saw it as alright. This will not silence him but make him louder unless they kill him. He had an interview with Ramah Nyang' and i tend to believe what he said.
alma
#34 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 10:45:14 PM

murchr wrote:

He got the info from sources and the cops are out to finya him until he squeezes out who has been informing him.

Are you saying that he is covering up for someone who could have obtained material illegally?

That is also illegal.
murchr
#35 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 10:47:09 PM

alma wrote:
murchr wrote:

Are you saying that he is covering up for someone who could have obtained material illegally?

That is also illegal.

Journalists are allowed to conceal their sources of information
Rollout
#36 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 10:49:08 PM

Hacking? I do that everyday as long as you don't hack financial institution's website, government website or big firm's website or website that would hold sensitive info, you're fine.. alot of these other website have minimal securities. How long do you think it will take me to get Alma info that he used when he register in wazua? There is also other means to hack emails that do not involve alot of work.

I know this is funny but about 11 yrs ago, I could access emails of everyone I knew as long as I had his or her email address, yes that is for real. Here is how I did, email was new to everyone then and almost everyone used their middle name as password or the name of their girlfriend/boyfriend it was vary common so I would just get your email and test it with your middle name, most of the time that would be the password! I still hack girls I date email upto now, I also try to break into anyone I compete with in anything, if we have a heated conversation at wazua chances are, I will be looking for info about you and if it means breaking into wazua to get your log in email then breaking into your email so be it, do not hate, I just have to have an edge and I will find every means to have an advantage and there is no better advantage than knowing about someone based on private conversation. When I was in college I was dating a woman who had a guy roomate so one day she made out with the roommate and right after that she wrote a long email to her sister explaining what happened little did she know that I was reading everything, up until now that woman still think I am a psychic because I told her exactly the way it happenned.
kenmac
#37 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 11:00:48 PM

Rollout wrote:
Hacking? I do that everyday as long as you don't hack financial institution's website, government website or big firm's website or website that would hold sensitive info, you're fine.. alot of this other website have minimal securities. How long do you think it will take me to get Alma info that he used when he register in wazua? There is also other means to hack emails that do not involve alot of work.

I know this is funny but about 11 yrs ago, I could access emails of everyone I knew as long as I had his or her email address, yes that is for real. Here is how I did, email was new to everyone then and almost everyone used their middle name as password or the name of their girlfriend/boyfriend it was vary common so I would just get your email and test it with your middle name, most of the time that would by the password! I still hack my girlfriend email upto now, I also try to break inton anyone I compete with in anything, if we have an heated conversation at wazua chances are, I will be looking for info about you and if it mean breaking into wazua to get your log in email then breaking into your email so be it.

just out of ignorance, does it mean hacking is all guess work? I presumed it involves reading numbers from complicated algorithms that only technocrats could do. If guessing amounts to hacking, well with my over twenty email addresses, i hack them all the time by guessing their forgotten passwords
......Ecclesiastes
Rollout
#38 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 11:06:41 PM

@Kenmac
When you want to hack the first thing you ask yourself is, what is the easiest way to do, before you can build algorithms codes and run millions of numbers you first try to find the easiest ways. small % of hackers use algorithms, sometimes it is not worth the time.
alma
#39 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 11:20:52 PM

Rollout, you sound like a journalist with a lot of emotional issues.

So let me get this straight. You hack into wazua, then you get my email address then you hack into my email. Wewe ni mwongo kama huyo sijui Ole tumbi.

I will save you some time and effort. Don't hack into wazua. I'll give you one of my emails.

LoganDrobny58@hotmail.com ....that's a real email mr. rollout. go hack it and prove your mettle. Ama forever nyamaza when grown ups are talking.

Go hack that one. Please note that I'm not your girlfriend so don't go looking for secrets in my emails.

I'm telling you these pseudo-journalists are funnier than you can imagine.

Is this post by any chance supposed to show that it was possible for ole matumbi to hack into people's emails? Because I have never seen something so ridiculous in my life.

Let me explain. It is an invasion of privacy to hack into someone's email. You have logged into wazua and confessed to hacking into your girlfriends emails and gone on to humiliate her. Wazua has your email and worse your IP address, probably your computer and even more probably your home computer. After reading your post, I doubt you know how to hide your tracks online.

As it stands you are liable to a lot of charges, just like your itumbe fellow.

Rollout
#40 Posted : Friday, March 23, 2012 11:56:52 PM

@Alma
First, if I want to, I can do it I didn't say I have hacked into Wazua to get your email, but if I wanted to I would. Secondly, i understand how privacy laws works, thirdly unless you can connect with my x number something then humilating a generic person is not illegal, fourth, I do not need to hide my tracks online because I dont have to.

I also what to know that I am not a journalist, writing is not my thing. Why would I even want to hack into your email, you're of no value to me.

Drunkard Rollout.... make my day!