gazeti wrote:
Muthaiga Police OCS Alphonce Kemengua has been interdicted for allowing digital communications strategist Dennis Itumbi take selfies within the station.

Mr Kamengua was interdicted for allowing Itumbi pose for pictures that have been shared widely on social media platforms with the likes of Jacque Maribe, politician Josiah Murigu and his brother, David Itumbi.

The photos are said to have been taken within the station.

Kupiga picha kwa polisi ni hatia?

The fish is beginning to stink!

Wewe leta video wacha kutuambia vitu mingi.

Where is the findeo pris?

I heard the egg say he wants to play it in court....I wonder is it an audio or video....the silence in kieleweke side is so loud tho, you can hear a pin drop

Wewe wacha kutupatia hapa mastory.

Wekeni findeo.

Most of us are tired of all this politics. If Itumbi is not a born liar, aweke findeo na audio.

Do you know what it means to capture people on video planning to murder the president? How stupid do you think Kenyans really

are?
Wekeni findeo hapa. Or go changa 500k for his bail on Tuesday.

Kenyans are stupid....am surprised you dont know that. Eggs offer is good enough....play video in court on camera

Don't equate takataka group to Kenyans please.

This matumbi should tell Kenyans how he has a video of people plotting to kill the deputy president and he decides to keep quiet. That's treason.

Let us be serious here for a second. It is not funny or anything to be played around with. I hope the DPP compels this fella to give such evidence.

If he doesn't have that video, then this man is evil to the core. Stop taking the lives of Kenyans lightly.

Give the video to the police so we can arrest those that wish to harm our country.

Who votes these people in?
Would egg stand before a court of law...speaking for himself holding the CD on his hand and claim its the evidence he needs and be lying? Shame on you

Are you saying that this fella has never lied?

Are you serious?

Boss. We want to see that video and audio verified by the FBI. Otherwise, in my personal view based on the evidence before me. He may be the biggest liar Kenya has ever seen. After hacking the ICC website, now he has videos of people committing treason which only he has seen and won't give out so that his boss can remove rogue ministers.

Murchr.

Wacha kutubeba maembe hapa.

Show the video or forever tangatanga. I hear even machungwa is saying he's being forced to commit suicide.

Aiii!!

#182 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:55:46 PM

Are you serious?

Boss we want to see that video and audio verified by the FBI. W Otherwise, in my personal view based on the evidence before me. He may be the biggest liar Kenya has ever seen. After hacking the ICC website, now he has videos of people committing treason which only he has seen and won't give out so that his boss can remove rogue ministers.

Murchr.

Show the video or forever tangatanga. I hear even machungwa is saying he's being forced to commit suicide.

Aiii!!

Yes please. The FBI should verify that audio/video for heaven sake Alma needs to sleep. Am with you on that
#183 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 5:59:53 PM

Watu waache kuchezea wale wengine akili.

Hata kama ni pesa!!!

When the FBI were probing this then concluded that Yai was the author, why didn't he volunteer himself till he was busted!!
Then afterwards he spins videos sijui audiosd'oh! d'oh!
#184 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 6:02:29 PM

Are you serious?

Boss we want to see that video and audio verified by the FBI. W Otherwise, in my personal view based on the evidence before me. He may be the biggest liar Kenya has ever seen. After hacking the ICC website, now he has videos of people committing treason which only he has seen and won't give out so that his boss can remove rogue ministers.

Murchr.

Aiii!!

Yes please. The FBI should verify that audio/video for heaven sake Alma needs to sleep. Am with you on that

With Matumbi anything is possible.

Personally, I will forever consider him to be a fake and a liar if he doesn't produce that findeo of 4 CS's and 54 gov't officials planning to kill the DP.

That is where I stand na sibanduki hapo.

If he produces such a findeo, then these 54 people should all be jailed for treason.

As it stands right now, he more than confessed that he authored a fake letter. I am within my rights to think that even his findeo is fake.

And that's it for me. I don't like talking about people who may have involved themselves in creating fake letters.

Ni hayo tu.

#185 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 6:04:48 PM

Are you serious?

Murchr.

Aiii!!

Personally, I will forever consider him to be a fake and a liar if he doesn't produce that findeo of 4 CS's and 54 gov't officials planning to kill the DP.

If he produces such a findeo, then these 54 people should all be jailed for treason.

As it stands right now, he more than confessed that he authored a fake letter. I am within my rights to think that even his findeo is fake.

And that's it for me. I don't like talking about people who may have involved themselves in creating fake letters.

Ni hayo tu.

Investigations and prosecutions done by alma are not conclusive. FBI & Court of law- Period
#186 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 6:17:28 PM

Are you serious?

Murchr.

Aiii!!

Ni hayo tu.

Investigations and prosecutions done by alma are not conclusive. FBI & Court of law- Period

unlike your hero, I don't lie for a living and call it propaganda. That's lying in english.

I did not say he has a findeo.

Ole Itumbi says he has a findeo.

I don't believe him. So it follows that I can call him a liar until he produces a findeo of 54 people organizing a killing.

If he produces such a findeo, then I am also within my rights to call him not a liar.

Sawa?

#187 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 6:24:33 PM

Are you serious?

Murchr.

Aiii!!

Ni hayo tu.

Fair game.

he is behind bars on account of findings by FBI, ama!
#188 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 6:28:43 PM

Has anybody noticed that @Jacque Maribe is not PREGNANT after all?

#189 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 6:38:17 PM

Are you serious?

Murchr.

Aiii!!

Ni hayo tu.

Fair game.

Charges are that he posted that letter to a whatsapp group that made it go viral. We are yet to know if he is the originator of the letter
#190 Posted : Friday, July 05, 2019 7:58:21 PM

First things first. A letter appears purportedly authored by a CS who was in the LA Mada meeting. So the dci initiates investigation but who better to interview than the said CS? The CS isn't coming out and so the dci, assisted by the FBI decides to find the ghost CS. This leads them to I-egg. Now, I-egg is not a CS and neither was he in the LA Mada meeting S previously claimed. So the letter is fake first and the author impersonated a CS. End!.... and this is why the poor boy is in police custody. Whether he has a findeo or not is another story which itself raises more questions. If dci had not busted him, would we have ever heard about the findeo?..... Uhhhmmmm...
Beler
#191 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 2:58:43 PM

DCI officers investigating the letter by an unknown cabinet secretary have explored the theory that the alleged assassination plot could be a hoax. The officers said they had traced the source of the letter and were about to summon those they suspect authored it.
#192 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 3:23:03 PM

Are you serious?

Murchr.

Aiii!!

Ni hayo tu.

Fair game.

Charges are that he posted that letter to a whatsapp group that made it go viral. We are yet to know if he is the originator of the letter

Baada ya kuachiliwa bado hujanyamaza ndugu? Si ucheze chini Sad
#193 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2020 8:16:59 AM

Itumbi fired. What next?

https://www.the-star.co....ission-scraps-positions/
#194 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2020 6:47:11 PM

[quote=sqft]Itumbi fired. What next?

https://www.the-star.co....ssion-scraps-positions/[/quote]

Very good. Now he can concentrate on Ruto for president 2022. Help send baba to bondo forever!!
#195 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2020 6:56:26 PM

[quote=sqft]Itumbi fired. What next?

https://www.the-star.co....ssion-scraps-positions/[/quote]

Very good. Now he can concentrate on Ruto for president 2022. Help send baba to bondo forever!!

Screwed by the same system, wacha Baba akule smile
#196 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2020 6:12:49 PM

Sacked PSCU Directors Headed To Ruto’s Campaign Team
SATURDAY MARCH 21 2020

The sacked senior directors attached to the Presidential Strategic Communication Unit (PSCU) are officially headed to Deputy President William Ruto’s campaign team, the Saturday Nation has established.

A day after being shown the door through a letter by the Public Service Commission (PSC) at the request of the Interior Ministry, the five will now operate from the DP’s offices.

The DP will retain them from his personal coffers, an insider clarified.

They five — James Kinyua (events and branding), Eric Ng’eno (speech writing), Denis Itumbi (digital, innovation and diaspora communication), David Nzioka (events and branding) and John Ndolo (principal information officer in charge of digital strategies) — had worked for President Uhuru Kenyatta for almost 10 years.

HANG AROUND

We understand that Dr Ruto has asked them “to hang around” as they wait to get instructions on their responsibilities from Dr. Korir Sing’oei, the man recently charged with the DP’s strategy in preparation for the 2022 elections.

The five directors fell out with a number of President Kenyatta’s handlers such as Chief of Staff Nzioka Waita and former PSCU boss and the State House spokesman Manoah Esipisu (now Kenya’s envoy to the United Kingdom).

They were accused of lacking fidelity to State secrets and bringing the presidency into disrepute.

Source: https://www.nation.co.ke...498876-yyvqse/index.html