wazua Sat, Sep 28, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Too Much Money!!! It has become a burden for Apple
MaichBlack
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2012 9:19:45 AM

Apple has so much cash it is becoming a burden!!! Too much money than they know what to do with!!! They have $97 billion in cash!!! It must be orgasmic to be an Apple share holder!

Investor who bought apple shares 10 years ago have seen the value of their increase 40 times - From $15 to $600. 40 times!!! Imagine having put Kshs. 3m in 2002 and now it is worth Kshs. 120m!!! And as if that is not enough, Apple is still one of the fastest growing company - if not the fastest!!!

Some links:

What to do with all this cash??? It's becoming a burden!!!

Stock Buy Back

Apple hits the $400B Market Cap mark!

Double in Three Years

Older article

More Cash Than the US Government

Habari ndiyo hiyo.

Moral of the story: Find your "Apple" and stick with it. @guru has Jubilee & KCB, @CDE is roar damu, @VVS has Kobil snd sppsrently @mpenzi has paka!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Ash Ock
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2012 9:52:45 AM

I'll be more than gladly willing to relive them of some of their "unfortunate" burden.

To whom should I send my back account details for a couple of billions of $'s (I'm not that greedy)?
Sent from my Black Nokia 3310
maka
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 20, 2012 10:24:27 AM

@ Maich black...100B USD is indeed a tidy sum but they havent paid dividends for the longest time ever,IMHO I think they should give back to their investors in form of dividends this will boost their confidence in the apple stock (its already boosted am sure by the capital gains).Just thinking is there a stock in the NSE that you will go out and purchase knowing that in 3-5 years time the capital gains will be in the region of 200% upwards??
possunt quia posse videntur