wazua Fri, Mar 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

86 Pages«<4546474849>»
Treasury Bills and Bonds
Angelica _ann
#921 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 3:22:05 PM

ARM also had a corporate bond ama? Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
maka
#922 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2018 3:30:05 PM

maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Impunity wrote:
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
https://www.centralbank.go.ke/uploads/treasury_bonds_prospectuses/698895975_August%202018%2010yr%20New%20FXD1-2018-10%20DATED%2027.08.2018.pdf

August 2018 Bond prospectus...

smile

Asante
I stand corrected... smile

Karibu. Where would interest lie wajameni?

Can the payment be wired directly without moving to the cbk office in cbd?

Yep....Just have your bank do an RTGS...Quoting the details of the paper....Face Value applied for...And also your Virtual account number...Rem you have to drop your application physically at the tender box hapo CBK...

Can my ex drop for me the tender?

Or I drop it myselfu?

Lol anyone can drop it for you...Kesho ni holiday so I think they will close leo...

Gave them a call because of the holiday you can still drop it by 10.30 on Wednesday....
possunt quia posse videntur
maka
#923 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 12:48:08 PM

maka wrote:
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Impunity wrote:
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
https://www.centralbank.go.ke/uploads/treasury_bonds_prospectuses/698895975_August%202018%2010yr%20New%20FXD1-2018-10%20DATED%2027.08.2018.pdf

smile

Asante

Yep....Just have your bank do an RTGS...Quoting the details of the paper....Face Value applied for...And also your Virtual account number...Rem you have to drop your application physically at the tender box hapo CBK...

Or I drop it myselfu?

Lol anyone can drop it for you...Kesho ni holiday so I think they will close leo...

Gave them a call because of the holiday you can still drop it by 10.30 on Wednesday....

Results for 1.2018.10

https://www.centralbank....D%2027.08.2018.xlsx.pdf

Whats the game plan with these people...?
Angelica _ann
#924 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 1:40:49 PM

maka wrote:
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Impunity wrote:
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:

smile

Asante

Or I drop it myselfu?

Results for 1.2018.10

Wanafinya sana hiyo interest rate yawa. smile
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Impunity
#925 Posted : Thursday, August 23, 2018 5:05:02 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Impunity wrote:
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:

smile

Asante

Or I drop it myselfu?

Results for 1.2018.10

Wanafinya sana hiyo interest rate yawa. smile

Opus dei...hapana upusi
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

lochaz-index
#926 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2018 10:33:13 AM

maka wrote:
maka wrote:
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Impunity wrote:
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:

smile

Asante

Or I drop it myselfu?

Results for 1.2018.10

With the capping regime they do have the upper hand. I guess the game plan is to play rope-a-dope till the chickens come home to roost aka rising interest rate. Since global liquidity is thinning out fast - especially for euro dollars - it is a question of when not if and they will be caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. Kinda sheds more light on the governor's vehement insistence that capping should be done away with despite affording him alot more leeway in the dictation of yields.
The main purpose of the stock market is to make fools of as many people as possible.
maka
#927 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2018 11:54:14 AM

Results 1/2018/10 and 2/2018/20 ;

https://www.centralbank....20DATED%2024-09-2018.pdf
Angelica _ann
#928 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2018 4:01:34 PM

[quote=maka]Results 1/2018/10 and 2/2018/20 ;

https://www.centralbank....0DATED%2024-09-2018.pdf[/quote]

This Opus Dei (day) yawa, keeps on sqeuuzing us. If it was a 'Kenya' on that seat we would be doing regions of +20%.

By the way did i hear he banned banks/financial institutions on comments on KES Fx direction?
maka
#929 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2018 8:19:58 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
[quote=maka]Results 1/2018/10 and 2/2018/20 ;

https://www.centralbank....0DATED%2024-09-2018.pdf[/quote]

This Opus Dei (day) yawa, keeps on sqeuuzing us. If it was a 'Kenya' on that seat we would be doing regions of +20%.

By the way did i hear he banned banks/financial institutions on comments on KES Fx direction?

Question is for how long...He has really really tried... There used to be even a poll for Fixed income dealers before bond auctions, Reuters if am not wrong...That was also done away with... Now you get to see why The Prof was a rogue governor...You are very right hapa tungechezea 22%...
AndyC
#930 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2018 2:44:30 PM

The CBK website has improved.More info is available.
maka
#931 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2018 3:04:15 PM

AndyC wrote:

You can thank me by buying me a beer...smile I am one of the people who constantly complained to the Governor about CBKs communication dept... It was a crap 1.5 - 2 years back....
AndyC
#932 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2018 3:23:10 PM

maka wrote:
AndyC wrote:

You can thank me by buying me a beer...smile I am one of the people who constantly complained to the Governor about CBKs communication dept... It was a crap 1.5 - 2 years back....

Thanks MakaApplause Applause Applause A beer is yours if you tell me how to pay for it. It sure is a positive step.A trading platform is next......keep talking to the governor.
Chaka
#933 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2018 4:14:56 PM

What about the issue of going physically to CBK to open a CDS account?I had also wondered a while back whether large lenders can "gang' up(in this era of Whatsapp groups) and twik the rates so as to teach this gov. a lesson?
AndyC wrote:
maka wrote:
AndyC wrote:

Thanks MakaApplause Applause Applause A beer is yours if you tell me how to pay for it. It sure is a positive step.A trading platform is next......keep talking to the governor.

maka
#934 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2018 7:32:18 PM

Chaka wrote:
What about the issue of going physically to CBK to open a CDS account?I had also wondered a while back whether large lenders can "gang' up(in this era of Whatsapp groups) and twik the rates so as to teach this gov. a lesson?
AndyC wrote:
maka wrote:
AndyC wrote:

That's the other issue... They really need to have a proper alternative arrangement for that... Since when you open your account... You have your ID card.... Pin.... Your bank confirms that you are it's customer etc.... Interesting bit is diaspora guys can open accounts by sending their info via email (scanned copies et al)...

Also the issue of them calling you when you are selling at the secondary market... It's not necessary...

A proper secure platform can solve all these issues... It will also reduce the turnaround trading time....
Impunity
#935 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2018 6:43:18 PM

maka wrote:
Chaka wrote:
AndyC wrote:
maka wrote:
AndyC wrote:

That's the other issue... They really need to have a proper alternative arrangement for that... Since when you open your account... You have your ID card.... Pin.... Your bank confirms that you are it's customer etc.... Interesting bit is diaspora guys can open accounts by sending their info via email (scanned copies et al)...

Also the issue of them calling you when you are selling at the secondary market... It's not necessary...

A proper secure platform can solve all these issues... It will also reduce the turnaround trading time....

When is the next IFB?

Ericsson
#936 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2018 7:14:23 PM

Impunity wrote:
maka wrote:
Chaka wrote:
AndyC wrote:
maka wrote:
AndyC wrote:

When is the next IFB?

Kukopa ni arusi kulipa ni matanga
Wealth is built through a relatively simple equation
Wealth=Income + Investments - Lifestyle
maka
#937 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2018 11:10:19 AM

Impunity wrote:
maka wrote:
Chaka wrote:
AndyC wrote:
maka wrote:
AndyC wrote:

When is the next IFB?

Dont even know but I doubt there will be one soon...

This month..

https://www.centralbank....20DATED%2022-10-2018.pdf
Angelica _ann
#938 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2018 4:10:28 PM

maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
maka wrote:
Chaka wrote:
AndyC wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=AndyC]The CBK website has improved.More info is available.

When is the next IFB?

This month..

https://www.centralbank....0DATED%2022-10-2018.pdf[/quote]

Nowadays these long term bond offers don't have partial redemptions. Did Opus Dei change that too?
Impunity
#939 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2018 6:17:35 PM

maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
maka wrote:
Chaka wrote:
AndyC wrote:
maka wrote:
AndyC wrote:

When is the next IFB?

This month..

https://www.centralbank....0DATED%2022-10-2018.pdf

Can you advise a small fish like me to go to the secondary market to buy the recent IFBs?
Ama bond secondary market is only for the mbig mboys?
smile

AndyC
#940 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2018 6:21:00 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
maka wrote:
Impunity wrote:
maka wrote:
Chaka wrote:

AndyC wrote:
maka wrote:
[quote=AndyC]The CBK website has improved.More info is available.

When is the next IFB?

This month..

https://www.centralbank....0DATED%2022-10-2018.pdf[/quote]

Nowadays these long term bond offers don't have partial redemptions. Did Opus Dei change that too?