wazua Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Mhasibu Juja Plots
mtotana
#21 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2012 11:09:49 AM

On a different note, Mhasibu housing is now selling plots in Mwiki. Who could have attended the site viewing? I heard that Mhasibu is buying these plots from *Waumini(not sure about the name) and that Waumini bought them or is in the process of finalizing the deal with the Kenyatta's. Could this long story be a cause of alarm to would be investors?
sugg
#22 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2012 10:53:39 AM

Mhasibu should be reading this, stop luring Kenyans to land projects if you dont have mechanisms to deliver. A land transaction should be closed within 6 Months at worst so long as money is not an issue. I suspect the officials are just brokers buy land with your money and if anything breaks its your loss, if the deal is good its our gain
groupielove
#23 Posted : Monday, December 31, 2012 2:17:09 PM

I cant believe that these guys are so quiet and visiting their offices you get shockingly rude responses. I don't know how I can opt out of all this. Mhasibu should come clean on this issue of land
theking
#24 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2013 4:46:56 PM

any progress on this issue? i think we should ''gang up'' and take legal action against these guys. 3 years and no word? this is criminal!
Gathige
#25 Posted : Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:27:27 PM

MKWASI wrote:
@ Luxel, I agree with you this is Con game at best. I attended one their meetings (Ruiru one's). These guys have funny stories always blaming the surveyor this surveyor that!!To make it worse they are saying there a few additional costs which would be owners have to foot, we have to always pay for their inefficiencies.Before I buy anything from them I have to think hard, really very hard.

Their sister Company, Mhasibu Sacco, is organizing a trip to China! Pengine the chair and Co will be there to give details

Link : http://www.mhasibusacco....ew/40-application-forms

With most Saccos, its best to buy and forget until the day they call you and alert you that the titles are out.Have been waiting for one with another Sacco for 1 year now!

Pole lakini!
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Stra
#26 Posted : Monday, May 06, 2013 10:06:43 AM

Mhasibu had called a briefing meeting on Friday. Did anyone here attend to share the deliberations? I hear they have managed to get the 1st 200 acres court battle remains for the extra 100 acres? Anyone with accurate info?
Capri
#27 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 4:29:08 PM

Received a mail from them with a map of the subdivisions of the 200 acres (I assume), but there was no further info. Appreciate if anyone knows what was discussed please share.
theking
#28 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 4:42:25 PM

Message from mhasibu

IMPORTANT: Juja plots allocation will take place as follows:
Completion Cert. 1-500,25/5/13;501-1000,8/6/13;1001-1500,15/5/13. Info call Mwaura 0722365864
----------------------------------------------
kingfisher
#29 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 5:43:30 PM

when should we expect the titles after selecting?

so what is the current value of these plots?
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
newfarer
#30 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 3:32:00 PM

plot selection done today.kingfisher There is money to make if you want to sell even with the certificate.current conservative valuation of 500,000 per plot.thika superhighway is now complete.factor that in plus the three yrs wait.patience pays.
punda amecheka
KulaRaha
#31 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 6:30:25 PM

Values have really gone up in that area, four times is the minimum since 2010.

The road is also almost ready for tarmac...those who bought and waited patiently will be smiling all the way to the bank!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
newfarer
#32 Posted : Wednesday, April 23, 2014 7:26:33 AM

did anyone attend yesterday mhasibu juja plots meeting,? what was the update?
punda amecheka
newfarer
#33 Posted : Wednesday, April 23, 2014 7:26:37 AM

punda amecheka
theking
#34 Posted : Wednesday, April 23, 2014 9:05:57 AM

newfarer wrote:

the board agreed to separate Juja 1 and Juja 2 projects.

Juja 1 transfer documents are to be signed by the members in the next 45 or so days for preperation of titles

Juja 2 court case is still on with many adjournments, the case is yet to start

Juja 1 members to submit their documents (ID, PP photos, PIN cert) and pay 1,000/= to join the association (controlled development sth sth)
Jitahidi
#35 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 10:36:02 AM

MKWASI wrote:
@ Luxel, I agree with you this is Con game at best. I attended one their meetings (Ruiru one's). These guys have funny stories always blaming the surveyor this surveyor that!!To make it worse they are saying there a few additional costs which would be owners have to foot, we have to always pay for their inefficiencies.Before I buy anything from them I have to think hard, really very hard.

Mhasibu sent a text message marketing Nakuru Bahati plots going for Kes.325,000 per Quarter...How viable is this if there is someone conversant with that area?
Gathige
#36 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:45:23 AM

theking wrote:
newfarer wrote:

the board agreed to separate Juja 1 and Juja 2 projects.

Juja 1 transfer documents are to be signed by the members in the next 45 or so days for preperation of titles

Juja 2 court case is still on with many adjournments, the case is yet to start

Juja 1 members to submit their documents (ID, PP photos, PIN cert) and pay 1,000/= to join the association (controlled development sth sth)

Most SACCOs that have property dealing arms are having a rough time navigating the murky waters of property dealings. Since SAACOs are liquid and are buying large chunks of land, they easily get conned as they do not spend enough time on due diligence. Officials are also making a killings by also acting as brokers. With margins as high as 10% for brokerage, most officials are making tidy sums, as buyers wait!
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
KulaRaha
#37 Posted : Monday, May 05, 2014 10:47:04 AM

Mhasibu Housing Company Limited,

We urgently require your title details for the process of the title document as communicated in the stakeholders’ meeting at St. Andrews, Nairobi on Tuesday the 22nd April 2014. These are;

1. Your 3 passport size photographs.

2. Copy of your Id. Per Plot and As Per Names required on your Title Documents.

3. Copy of your Pin Certificate.

4. Current postal Address.

Secondly, if the names on the title are to be for a Company, Welfare or a Self-Help group, We urgently require:

1. Certificate of Incorporation of Groups.

2. Pin Certificate of Groups.

3. Three Official Directors’;

· Their 3 passport size photographs Each. Per Plot and As Per Names required on your Title.

· Copy of their Id Each.

· Copy of their Pin Certificate Each.

4. Current Groups’ postal Address.

Please NOTE, these are to be submitted LATEST, Monday the 5th May 2014 by 2.00PM, at our View Park Mhasibu Offices, 6th Floor, Nairobi to enable us complete the Title Processing Documents.

Thank you and God Bless You,
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
heri
#38 Posted : Monday, May 05, 2014 12:07:13 PM

Jitahidi wrote:
[quote=MKWASI]@ Luxel, I agree with you this is Con game at best. I attended one their meetings (Ruiru one's). These guys have funny stories always blaming the surveyor this surveyor that!!To make it worse they are saying there a few additional costs which would be owners have to foot, we have to always pay for their inefficiencies.Before I buy anything from them I have to think hard, really very hard.

Mhasibu sent a text message marketing Nakuru Bahati plots going for Kes.325,000 per Quarter...How viable is this if there is someone conversant with that area? [i found that place too far and in my view there are better investment opportunities available. i think its good for them to buy places that have better potential rather than just buying anything and anywhere]
heri
#39 Posted : Monday, May 05, 2014 12:09:05 PM

[i found that place too far and in my view there are better investment opportunities available. i think its good for them to buy places that have better potential rather than just buying anything and anywhere]
tahidi]
MKWASI wrote:

Mhasibu sent a text message marketing Nakuru Bahati plots going for Kes.325,000 per Quarter...How viable is this if there is someone conversant with that area?
heri
#40 Posted : Monday, May 05, 2014 12:10:53 PM

i found the Bahati land too far and in my view there are better investment opportunities available. i think its good for them to buy places that have better potential rather than just buying anything and anywhere