wazua Sun, May 5, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

22 Pages«<1718192021>»
Facebook IPO
murchr
#361 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 9:31:51 PM

guru267 wrote:
Nabwire wrote:
I once called you a bitter and delusional woman and you are proving me right. So in your delusional mind you think I sold because I don't believe in FB anymore, or worse still because I listened to your advice? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I also sold AOIFF & Simba, were these trades also done coz of the great sage's advice? Not only are you delusional, you are desperate for recognition, you want to be relevant so much with your $2 budget, that you force down your advise down people's throat Shame on you Only desperation would make a so called guru beg potential clients to follow her advise, ati 'redeem yourself and sell the rest' Hizi pesa umezibudgetia kwani? You are so worried about what I do and don't do with my money, I told you once and I will repeat it, hell will freeze over before I take advise from a so called guru with $2 to her name. This is why I respect Hisah, he said his piece and went on coz he's too busy worrying about his own money to worry about what Nabwire is doing. But ofcourse that's foreign to you, coz you're a wannabee guru, the quintessential empty debe, always yapping smile That conversation was between Cde and I, whom I respect a lot, whose opinion I seek, but ofcourse you have to butt in FYI sweetheart, your advise is not needed, if anything its trashed upon arrival. If you must know, I jumped onto a stock that was doubling every fortnight, and with the stash I have now, its actually in my best interest for FB to fall so I can get back in cheap smile I know, you mad as hell, I told you I would join you on your knees to pray for FB to fail, so all your negative energy is actually working to my advantage, so keep it up Applause Applause Applause With your attitude you will never make it big, you wish others bad but unbeknownst to you just end up blessing them smile Now that I have said that, I just realized Wazua has a magical Block button, and guess whose name is written all over it?smile The last thing I need is negative energy from a broke wannabee guru, so knock yourself over advising akina Mathenge! Toodles smile Thanks Wazua for the Block button, I'm sure guru will find another person to confront coz that's what madwomen do, live off of negative energy! smile

Pure comedy!! Applause Laughing out loudly Applause

@Nabwire I really wonder how much of your day you spent structuring the above response!!

Let me just ask...why are you two so bitter at each other? Nani amekula ya mwingine?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
gatoho
#362 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 9:39:32 PM

Ama amekula mwingine.. hizi ni Domestics

Let me just ask...why are you two so bitter at each other? Nani amekula ya mwingine? [/quote]
Foresight..
Rollout
#363 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 11:37:24 PM

gatoho wrote:

Let me just ask...why are you two so bitter at each other? Nani amekula ya mwingine?

[/quote]

I which they can both post their pictures that way some of us can take sides, for now I am still speaking from both sides of my mouth!
guru267
#364 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 12:27:44 AM

Rollout wrote:
gatoho wrote:

I which they can both post their pictures that way some of us can take sides, for now I am still speaking from both sides of my mouth!

Can you guess who in those pictures would be wearing a hairnet & holding a mwiko ready to unleash her wrath??
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
Nabwire
#365 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 1:37:47 AM

Murchr there is only one person with a problem here, and its not me. She tried to force me to take her advise, when I refused she waged war, not knowing I am not one to back down. I am sure she is still yapping away, thankfully I have blocked her so aendelee hivyo hivyo. I've never seen someone so worried about another person's money,but ofcourse its always the broke people who have the loudest advise on what you should do with your money. But kusema ukweli this chick has too much testosterone on her, I am just taking her word that she is indeed female but kuna vile. Anyways in investing a major requirement is peace of mind, now that I have said good riddance to bad rubbish I can focus on whats important.
murchr
#366 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 1:43:37 AM

Nabwire wrote:
Murchr there is only one person with a problem here, and its not me. She tried to force me to take her advise, when I refused she waged war, not knowing I am not one to back down. I am sure she is still yapping away, thankfully I have blocked her so aendelee hivyo hivyo. I've never seen someone so worried about another person's money,but ofcourse its always the broke people who have the loudest advise on what you should do with your money. But kusema ukweli this chick has too much testosterone on her, I am just taking her word that she is indeed female but kuna vile. Anyways in investing a major requirement is peace of mind, now that I have said good riddance to bad rubbish I can focus on whats important.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I would really be scared if (s)he was not female.
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
Rollout
#367 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 2:02:40 AM

guru267 wrote:
Rollout wrote:
gatoho wrote:

Can you guess who in those pictures would be wearing a hairnet & holding a mwiko ready to unleash her wrath??

@guru267 and Nabwire

How pretty are you though? The hotter the better... I will personally side with the hottest of you two, I don't care about your stupid stock selections or how smart anyone could be, for all I know, and until any of you prove otherwise, both of you are cheap wannabes...

Drunkard 10k Rollout
Mosoriot, Rift Valley, Kenya.
guru267
#368 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 6:43:02 AM

Nabwire wrote:

I knew the day would come when @Nabwire would have to sell FB at a huge loss after all her insults defending it!

we may all like to shoot and kill the messenger but these 500word response essays are too much! Sad

My nature has seen me constantly argue with wazuas biggest plugs like @VVS, @the deal, @Rollout etc before but I've never heard them pull out these kind of insults before! And I'm the one with testosterone here???
Laughing out loudly
Nabwire
#369 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 8:55:02 AM

murchr wrote:
Nabwire wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I would really be scared if (s)he was not female.

Just check back at how many people she has entered into a confrontation with, both male and female, how many people she has barked at for whatever reason. Nakwambia these are not womanly qualities, ni kama day and night analala akiota ni nani atagombanisha next. At 3 am Kenyan time ndio mi humuona akizurura akitafuta mtu wa kugobanishana naye, no woman is up at that ungodly hour, worse still looking for drama. There's a chick in my high school who was extremely masculine, I was always scared of her even though I was a fourth former and was her cop, huyo sikuwa nampea pano Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly , that's the visual I get with this chick. That chick was not necessarily ugly, just had too much testosterone, tell me which woman insists on tracking down another woman's lifestyle time and again? Alichokoza nyuki akifiria ni kipepeo smile
Rollout
#370 Posted : Wednesday, June 05, 2013 5:25:38 PM

guru267 wrote:
Nabwire wrote:

I knew the day would come when @Nabwire would have to sell FB at a huge loss after all her insults defending it!

we may all like to shoot and kill the messenger but these 500word response essays are too much! Sad

My nature has seen me constantly argue with wazuas biggest plugs like @VVS, @the deal, @Rollout etc before but I've never heard them pull out these kind of insults before! And I'm the one with testosterone here???
Laughing out loudly

@guru267

I never argued with you... My understanding is you jumped into a discussion we were having about CFA and started going at me because I said I completed my CFA in 18 months, you claim that to be impossible, I was suprised by it to be truthful, why would anyone argue about something that can be proven wrong.

Guru267, I think you are smart, atleast you think you are smart but obviously you've never really step out there to understand that there are alot of smarter people out there. Infact your nickname and " when guru speak wazua better listen" thing actually capture how much you want to be noticed, don't get me wrong, there is nothing bad about wanting to be noticed infact it is a good thing to want to be noticed and you've build alot of credit here but the moment you start making fumbles like arguing about 18 months of CFA or Facebook thing then you start appearing foolish.

If you followed my comment about Facebook stock you'll know that I took an opposite bet on facebook but that doesn't mean people who are buying and holding facebook are wrong, there are alot of top analysts from top firms who think buying facebook is a great idea, what makes you think you are right and Nabwire is wrong about her bets on Facebook? So every analyst out there who is recommending facebook is wrong and guru267 is right? So everyone who did CFA in 18 months did it in river road? things like these really expose a person so I would suggest you be smart about them.

Lastly, I guess we might be here for different reasons, My nickname is Drunkard so obviously I am not looking to impress anyone, yours is guru, so I guess you know what you want here but don't overplay your hands.

Drunkard 10k Rollout.

guru267
#371 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2013 12:00:35 AM

Rollout wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Nabwire wrote:

Laughing out loudly

@guru267

I never argued with you... My understanding is you jumped into a discussion we were having about CFA and started going at me because I said I completed my CFA in 18 months, you claim that to be impossible, I was suprised by it to be truthful, why would anyone argue about something that can be proven wrong.

Guru267, I think you are smart, atleast you think you are smart but obviously you've never really step out there to understand that there are alot of smarter people out there. Infact your nickname and " when guru speak wazua better listen" thing actually capture how much you want to be noticed, don't get me wrong, there is nothing bad about wanting to be noticed infact it is a good thing to want to be noticed and you've build alot of credit here but the moment you start making fumbles like arguing about 18 months of CFA or Facebook thing then you start appearing foolish.

If you followed my comment about Facebook stock you'll know that I took an opposite bet on facebook but that doesn't mean people who are buying and holding facebook are wrong, there are alot of top analysts from top firms who think buying facebook is a great idea, what makes you think you are right and Nabwire is wrong about her bets on Facebook? So every analyst out there who is recommending facebook is wrong and guru267 is right? So everyone who did CFA in 18 months did it in river road? things like these really expose a person so I would suggest you be smart about them.

Lastly, I guess we might be here for different reasons, My nickname is Drunkard so obviously I am not looking to impress anyone, yours is guru, so I guess you know what you want here but don't overplay your hands.

Drunkard 10k Rollout.

Guys last time I checked it is my right to have an opinion and post it! So I really do not get what's with all these essays...

I know I may post something and it really really touches a nerve.. But if it is not an insult, PLEASE ACCEPT AND MOVE ON!!
aemathenge
#372 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2013 10:46:07 AM

:d/ This is much more fun than I expected.

The sound track to the episode is "Beat it" by His Majesty The King of Popular Music. Or is it "Bad".

Pick your seat.
selah
#373 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2013 12:32:02 PM

The durama in this thread is just making my day....Laughing out loudly esp that bit about CFA in 18 months....I have never seen anyone defend his certification that hard.Applause Applause Laughing out loudly
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
Rollout
#374 Posted : Thursday, June 06, 2013 4:40:32 PM

selah wrote:
The durama in this thread is just making my day....Laughing out loudly esp that bit about CFA in 18 months....I have never seen anyone defend his certification that hard.Applause Applause Laughing out loudly

Hold on dude: I am going to defend that certification since it costed more than it is worth.... so don't even go there.

@ lady admin, are you kidding me? my other character "drunkard" has been suspended until 2022, are you serious? you know very well that drunkard is cooler than Rollout in so many ways, please reactive Drunkard, I will donate 10k to charity of your chosing if you do that.

Also I would like to makeout with you sometime.
Love:)
Drunkard 10k Rollout
Nabwire
#375 Posted : Saturday, July 27, 2013 8:45:00 PM

I just had to point out that Facebook is now at $34 and change! It was up 30% on Thursday.It is almost double it's all time lows, when it comes to US stocks there are certain things I know than most so called experts! Here's to the dreamers, the believers, those stubborn enough not to listen to empty debes! #teamzuckerburg #dontlistentothenoise

Murchr I am ok just took some time off
guru267
#376 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 12:37:28 AM

Nabwire wrote:
I just had to point out that Facebook is now at $34 and change! It was up 30% on Thursday.It is almost double it's all time lows, when it comes to US stocks there are certain things I know than most so called experts! Here's to the dreamers, the believers, those stubborn enough not to listen to empty debes! #teamzuckerburg #dontlistentothenoise

Bure Kabisa... Still overvalued and below IPO price!
murchr
#377 Posted : Sunday, July 28, 2013 9:17:34 AM

Nabwire wrote:

smileGood to know you're alight and making $$. Usinyamaze sana
hisah
#378 Posted : Thursday, August 01, 2013 9:29:42 PM

Back to IPO price and the whole world is very happy smile

http://goo.gl/KlF9rZ

But the volume is telegraphing an interesting message... A major gap up from $27 to $34 on result announcement...

#GapsGetFilled - I can see the headline repeating again
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
simonkabz
#379 Posted : Friday, August 02, 2013 1:10:09 AM

Avai! I missed this! #Popcorns.......
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
hisah
#380 Posted : Thursday, August 15, 2013 5:39:00 PM

Sheryl Sandberg - sold a chunk of shares.

#InsiderMoves
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!