wazua Sat, May 18, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

22 Pages«<1617181920>»
Facebook IPO
Nabwire
#341 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 7:22:48 PM

Nabwire
#342 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 6:06:30 AM

Sweet! Great job FB, Zuckerberg has got to be the best CEO! Now to wait for those hedge fund managers to finally pounce, I wonder why they announced results after hours seeing that they are stellar.

http://finance.yahoo.com...nds-first-011501011.html
guru267
#343 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 7:31:44 AM

A quarterly EPS of 9cents?? Isn't this a full year EPS of 36cents??

Revenue growing at a meagre 30%??

I think I would pay a maximum of $5 for this stock if I were to compare it with some peers like Google!

What would I have to smoke to pay $27 for a stock earning 36cents?? Isn't the payback period almost 90 years?? Sad
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
kyt
#344 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 8:58:19 AM

Thats wassup @guru, top dollar.
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
Nabwire
#345 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 6:00:17 PM

Men lie, women lie, numbers dont! I'd rather listen to actual millionaires than some broke random chick who is hungry for recognition and tries to confront anyone and everyone.... dont stop talking smile
Meanwhile
http://finance.yahoo.com...-quarter-141000797.html
http://www.bloomberg.com...VajB42UQ.html?cmpid=yhoo
Rollout
#346 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 8:08:49 PM

Facebook could be the next Apple, the potentials of facebook is unmatched by any other company out there even google, but first Facebook need and will soon figure out what to do with the market they have.

So I will side with Nabwire on this.

@guru and Nabwire, double date with Drunkard? You know I have alot of love to give:)
Nabwire
#347 Posted : Tuesday, May 07, 2013 11:20:11 PM

Facebook breaks into Fortune 500 smile

http://live.wsj.com/vide...B26E-9B27AF9BA371.html#!6721AA6B-9CF5-4B3A-B26E-9B27AF9BA371
youcan'tstopusnow
#348 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 12:50:20 AM

A Facebook app offering
users a one-in-six chance
of deleting their account
has been pulled from the
site.
Social Roulette mimicked the lethal game of Russian Roulette, in which players spin the cylinder of a revolver hoping to avoid the one loaded chamber.
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22523821
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
Nabwire
#349 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:17:18 PM

OMG Cde this is what dreams are made of. I am seriously considering selling off my FB stake and buying more Fannie Freddie,then use the profits to get back into FB. Up 50% in the last two days smile Wise?

http://search.proquest.c...6E0AC/2?accountid=14749

One of the proposals in Washington is being advanced by Jim Millstein, a former Treasury Department restructuring officer who oversaw the government's sale of AIG. He now runs his own restructuring firm, Millstein & Co., and has invested in the preferred shares. At some point over the next year, "the government is going to get all of its money back. So the questions for the government are what will, and what can, they do with the excess?" said Mr. Millstein.

Cde Monomotapa
#350 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:21:58 PM

Nabwire wrote:
OMG Cde this is what dreams are made of. I am seriously considering selling off my FB stake and buying more Fannie Freddie,then use the profits to get back into FB. Up 50% in the last two days smile Wise?

One of the proposals in Washington is being advanced by Jim Millstein, a former Treasury Department restructuring officer who oversaw the government's sale of AIG. He now runs his own restructuring firm, Millstein & Co., and has invested in the preferred shares. At some point over the next year, "the government is going to get all of its money back. So the questions for the government are what will, and what can, they do with the excess?" said Mr. Millstein.

smile
Nabwire
#351 Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 10:56:47 PM

Cde Monomotapa wrote:
Nabwire wrote:

smile

Done, sold half FB, all Simba and doubled my stake in Fannie Freddie smile I'm officially swimming with the sharks; hedge fund managers smile
selah
#352 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 12:24:31 PM

Apparently this stock has a

PE of 2007.41

ROE of 4%

People really believe in this stock....But that valuation is ridiculous.

'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
guru267
#353 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 12:43:05 PM

Nabwire wrote:
I am seriously considering selling off my FB stake

Nabwire wrote:
Done, sold half FB,

Looks like someone realized their crap was not rising with the tide... Laughing out loudly Applause Laughing out loudly Applause Laughing out loudly

You should fully redeem yourself and dump the rest! Pray Pray
aemathenge
#354 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 12:47:16 PM

guru267 wrote:
Nabwire wrote:

Nabwire wrote:
Done, sold half FB,

Looks like someone realized their crap was not rising with the tide... Laughing out loudly Applause Laughing out loudly Applause Laughing out loudly

Wooooiiiiii.

Here we go again.
guru267
#355 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 2:17:52 PM

aemathenge wrote:
guru267 wrote:
Nabwire wrote:

Nabwire wrote:
Done, sold half FB,

Wooooiiiiii.

Here we go again.

@aemathenge just breathe! smile
aemathenge
#356 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 3:25:58 PM

guru267 wrote:
@aemathenge just breathe! smile

I can't help myself Dear, I love it when you do what you have just started.
Nabwire
#357 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 7:13:07 PM

I once called you a bitter and delusional woman and you are proving me right. So in your delusional mind you think I sold because I don't believe in FB anymore, or worse still because I listened to your advice? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I also sold AOIFF & Simba, were these trades also done coz of the great sage's advice? Not only are you delusional, you are desperate for recognition, you want to be relevant so much with your $2 budget, that you force down your advise down people's throat Shame on you Only desperation would make a so called guru beg potential clients to follow her advise, ati 'redeem yourself and sell the rest' Hizi pesa umezibudgetia kwani? You are so worried about what I do and don't do with my money, I told you once and I will repeat it, hell will freeze over before I take advise from a so called guru with $2 to her name. This is why I respect Hisah, he said his piece and went on coz he's too busy worrying about his own money to worry about what Nabwire is doing. But ofcourse that's foreign to you, coz you're a wannabee guru, the quintessential empty debe, always yapping smile That conversation was between Cde and I, whom I respect a lot, whose opinion I seek, but ofcourse you have to butt in FYI sweetheart, your advise is not needed, if anything its trashed upon arrival. If you must know, I jumped onto a stock that was doubling every fortnight, and with the stash I have now, its actually in my best interest for FB to fall so I can get back in cheap smile I know, you mad as hell, I told you I would join you on your knees to pray for FB to fail, so all your negative energy is actually working to my advantage, so keep it up Applause Applause Applause With your attitude you will never make it big, you wish others bad but unbeknownst to you just end up blessing them smile Now that I have said that, I just realized Wazua has a magical Block button, and guess whose name is written all over it?smile The last thing I need is negative energy from a broke wannabee guru, so knock yourself over advising akina Mathenge! Toodles smile Thanks Wazua for the Block button, I'm sure guru will find another person to confront coz that's what madwomen do, live off of negative energy! smile
Rollout
#358 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 7:48:07 PM

@Nabwire,
Hey just out of curiosity... how are you performing and which market are you playing, I know we have love/hate relationship here but heck if you are good at what you do, I will give you your respect.....
guru267
#359 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 8:22:08 PM

Nabwire wrote:
I once called you a bitter and delusional woman and you are proving me right. So in your delusional mind you think I sold because I don't believe in FB anymore, or worse still because I listened to your advice? Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I also sold AOIFF & Simba, were these trades also done coz of the great sage's advice? Not only are you delusional, you are desperate for recognition, you want to be relevant so much with your $2 budget, that you force down your advise down people's throat Shame on you Only desperation would make a so called guru beg potential clients to follow her advise, ati 'redeem yourself and sell the rest' Hizi pesa umezibudgetia kwani? You are so worried about what I do and don't do with my money, I told you once and I will repeat it, hell will freeze over before I take advise from a so called guru with $2 to her name. This is why I respect Hisah, he said his piece and went on coz he's too busy worrying about his own money to worry about what Nabwire is doing. But ofcourse that's foreign to you, coz you're a wannabee guru, the quintessential empty debe, always yapping smile That conversation was between Cde and I, whom I respect a lot, whose opinion I seek, but ofcourse you have to butt in FYI sweetheart, your advise is not needed, if anything its trashed upon arrival. If you must know, I jumped onto a stock that was doubling every fortnight, and with the stash I have now, its actually in my best interest for FB to fall so I can get back in cheap smile I know, you mad as hell, I told you I would join you on your knees to pray for FB to fail, so all your negative energy is actually working to my advantage, so keep it up Applause Applause Applause With your attitude you will never make it big, you wish others bad but unbeknownst to you just end up blessing them smile Now that I have said that, I just realized Wazua has a magical Block button, and guess whose name is written all over it?smile The last thing I need is negative energy from a broke wannabee guru, so knock yourself over advising akina Mathenge! Toodles smile Thanks Wazua for the Block button, I'm sure guru will find another person to confront coz that's what madwomen do, live off of negative energy! smile

Pure comedy!! Applause Laughing out loudly Applause

@Nabwire I really wonder how much of your day you spent structuring the above response!!
Rollout
#360 Posted : Tuesday, June 04, 2013 8:32:28 PM

@guru267.
Can I invest 10k to fix your relationship with Nabwire?