wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Kenyan Sir Neo Roggi Joseph Roger Branson -- World's Leading cryptologist
masukuma
#41 Posted : Friday, May 23, 2014 9:21:21 PM

that tie says it all!!!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
McReggae
#42 Posted : Friday, May 23, 2014 9:48:50 PM

My source at KTN tells me he called complajnjng that this Nairobian story has exposed him to tourists..... and what you didn't know.......his mother is lunje, his father a mzungu and he ain't a pointi!!!!......why give the loser space in the 1st place????
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
masukuma
#43 Posted : Friday, May 23, 2014 10:18:34 PM

McReggae wrote:
My source at KTN tells me he called complajnjng that this Nairobian story has exposed him to tourists..... and what you didn't know.......his mother is lunje, his father a mzungu and he ain't a pointi!!!!......why give the loser space in the 1st place????

the master of photoshop!!

Quote:
He is a man of great character and compassion. For the G8 countries leadership to entrust Dr. Neo Rogern with the power to control all technology, it shows he can't be influenced by power although he is all powerful. From what I have researched and verified, various inventions and patents under Dr. Neo Roggi Rogern's name include:- Nimbuzz, Twitter, Nuclear Defense Spectrum, Neo-Office, Mobile Money Transfer Services etc.
From many software inventions, today he makes eight million Euros a week (416M Euros a year)and an additional twenty million Euros a week from G8+ Countries to Rogern 7 Ultimate, a G8+ Authorized Network he runs that is entrusted with Global Technological Command.
He is Forbes World's Most Influential Kid six years in a row.
In December 2010, Neo Rogern was named the most profitable man on earth by CNN Fortune Magazine earning twenty million Euros a week and is now, at 23 estimated to be worth Nine Billion Euros.
kysse
#44 Posted : Friday, May 23, 2014 11:29:31 PM

If this funny guy is bla bla branson then I am lady Rockefeller.
(what is he's wearing on his neck cz it makes me think that he's a religious cult case'.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly can't stop loling from 1.05.. he just spoke matope.

kysse
#45 Posted : Friday, May 23, 2014 11:51:37 PM

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Quote:
This is the speech (no link provided) given by Neo Rogern Branson to the world's 20 most powerful leaders in Washington on 12th December, 2012 that will explain why we will survive past tomorrow

"
"
"I don’t beileve in destiny, fate, karma or all that superstitious stuff. I know I may have offended fortune tellers when I acknowledge here that I don’t believe in their predictions. The truth is, I don’t. What the Wachowski brothers projected may have been inspirational but that’s just all it is, Inspirational. Yes I am Neo, the one born on the moment of perfection but I don’t believe in superstition.
I believe in the one True God who breathes and lives on His Throne. He that commmands the twitch of my fingers, thrush of my ligaments, the helm of my arteries as blood flows through. The same God who knows the number of hair follicles on my body. He that knows the very measure or ounce of air that I partake on a micro-second basis. The Almighty Father who commands my every move. I know HE is the reason for all that I am. (religious,as I had guessed)
I stand before you all today, the United States President Barack Obama, Russian President Vladamir Putin, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Francois Hollande, My Home Country’s Prime Minister Dave Cameron, My Friend the Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu and all the Supreme G8+ Leaders and joint officials of the G8 countries and the World. On this very day, when another Cryptography record is set in less than half-a-minute, I release the Global Network Systems Server Technology. We all know that the G8 leadership made plans for 2013 knowing that I was working on a counter Global Warming and counter-threats to the existence of humanity. (madness sets in)
This moment, I assure you with this technology all the predicted threats by the fortune tellers and script writers that the world will end on Friday, December 21, 2012 have been check-mated. We are in control of all activity on earth, space, the universe and beyond. This means only God will bring the world to an end when HE so chooses. Not calamities, weather, objects in the orbit and/or around space. The G.N.S.E server technology has the universe in one system that we can now manipulate in our favor.
I will not proceed to give a list of names of people who stood by me in my turbulence with some governments while I was working on this technology. Instead, I choose to thank God for the ones who choose to stick with me regardless of my situation and most of all in my turbulence.
As the G8 leadership knows, I stand here as an orphan. I can’t speak of this because, well, its hard to speak of. I would wish to see my parents, have dinner with them but....Its God’s ultimate decision.
That aside, the same way I guaranteed the universal internal clock swap from the year 1999 to the new millennium year 2000 and proceeded to solely counter the Y2K bug, I guarantee the universal internal clock swap from the year 2012 to the Year 2013 and beyond in all the timezones all over the universe.
I thank Government Computer News, Washington Post and U.C.A.N. You guys make it impossible for me to disappoint.
Therefore and Now on the 12th minute of the 12th hour of the 12th day of the 12th month of the year 2012 after the first 1999-2000 “Impossible Swap” in this millenium, I proceed to guarantee that you will again witness a successful universal internal clock swap to the year 2013 past the predicted “dooms day” of Friday, December 21, 2012. All fortune tellers, scientists and technologists say that this time its impossible but remember always what they all say about me, IMPOSSIBLE IS WHAT I DO BEST. For its not who I am Underneath, but what I do that defines me. My name is NEO."
"

And the mother of all photoshops.Laughing out loudly

Haki this is foil paper and a room in laini saba..Pray

murchr
#46 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 5:20:08 AM

kysse wrote:

(what is he's wearing on his neck cz it makes me think that he's a religious cult case'.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly can't stop loling from 1.05.. he just spoke matope.

Ati Sir Neon bla bla ha ha...his TEAM is investigating ha ha ha Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly how comes its only Citizen that is falling for this? Sylvia Chebet again

Hio photoshop hapo ni kazi bure kabisa, ata angevaa suit
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
kysse
#47 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 6:51:45 AM

2 people like this.

xxx Awesome collection ndugu
19 March 2013 at 09:03

Neo Rogern Branson: Many Thanks Dugu.
20 March 2013 at 03:43

yyy Yo! Nice rides.
20 March 2013 at 03:46

Neo Rogern Branson :Many Thanks.
20 March 2013 at 09:54

zzz yo mahn looking I after ages how's that f***ing hummer doing
20 March 2013 at 10:02

Neo Rogern Branson: Great.
20 March 2013 at 12:02

JAMENI SAIDIENI, NEO ROGGI METOKA WAPI!!
Kihara joni
#48 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 1:00:55 PM

wooooi this guy a person who has money has that "i got money look" even if he wears torn clothes, this guy is a broke, the oversized shirts, the tie, and on the pic with US president logo kwani white house started using
water based paint on walls and whats with the unbuttoned untucked shirt, plus where is the person giving the trophy plus why can't I find the story in the Washington post website, fyuuu am done, and for all I know the cars zinakaa those at some guys residence who gives loans on cars
subzero
#49 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 3:44:32 PM

Honestly our media stooped to an all time low with this.
I thought by now, they'd have all tried to verify this source and pull down those stories.
But they keep quoting the guy again and again !!
what a shame.
Mtu Biz
#50 Posted : Saturday, May 24, 2014 10:13:45 PM

Smh... this is not even funny any more.. this is sad.

Is citzen making a mockery of the dude deliberately?

Sola Scriptura

Rollout
#51 Posted : Thursday, May 29, 2014 2:46:37 AM

kysse wrote:
2 people like this.

yyy Yo! Nice rides.

I know this dealership, its just before you get to Village Market, I might be wrong but I stopped by there last December and the Hummer and the 300 were there!
butterflyke
#52 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2015 9:31:49 PM

On KTN now giving 'expert opinion'
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Muhammad Ali🐝
masukuma
#53 Posted : Saturday, January 17, 2015 11:54:37 PM

butterflyke wrote:
On KTN now giving 'expert opinion'

no! no! bwana! kwani press ni wajinga aje?
freiks
#54 Posted : Sunday, January 18, 2015 8:34:55 AM

kysse wrote:
2 people like this.

yyy Yo! Nice rides.

No matter how much you have you always have a ka-toyota somewhere, remember even Gathecha had one......
Life is an endless adventure
masukuma
#55 Posted : Sunday, January 18, 2015 11:11:20 AM

murchr wrote:
kysse wrote:

Ati Sir Neon bla bla ha ha...his TEAM is investigating ha ha ha Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly how comes its only Citizen that is falling for this? Sylvia Chebet again

indeed...WE... WE...WE...
sparkly
#56 Posted : Sunday, January 18, 2015 11:53:57 AM

masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
kysse wrote:

Boy is living his life and doing well. Apart from taking the G8 BS too far, the guy has ballz.

What stops the "real experts" from giving their opinions on telly?

Its because many fear they will look at the camera and freeze or their bladders will empty involuntarily!

Before we bash this young man, let us appreciate his bravery to appear on telly and just give an interview.
Life is short. Live passionately.
masukuma
#57 Posted : Sunday, January 18, 2015 11:59:23 AM

sparkly wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
kysse wrote:

Boy is living his life and doing well. Apart from taking the G8 BS too far, the guy has ballz.

Its because many fear they will look at the camera and freeze or their bladders will empty involuntarily!

Before we bash this young man, let us appreciate his bravery to appear on telly and just give an interview.

the foolish thing is that you actually believe those cars are HIS! hahaha! just because he took a photo with them. in that case, here is a friend of mine with his Bugatti
sparkly
#58 Posted : Sunday, January 18, 2015 4:47:23 PM

masukuma wrote:
sparkly wrote:
masukuma wrote:
murchr wrote:
kysse wrote:

the foolish thing is that you actually believe those cars are HIS! hahaha! just because he took a photo with them. in that case, here is a friend of mine with his Bugatti

@Masuks read my post again.

On issue of cars, people pose for photos with KICC in the background, does that make it theirs?
kysse
#59 Posted : Sunday, January 18, 2015 10:47:00 PM

He looked emaciated, who is his employer?

sparkly
#60 Posted : Monday, January 19, 2015 1:02:06 AM

kysse wrote:
He looked emaciated, who is his employer?

Give the guy a break. In a country where socialites and bloggers are celebs, a world leading cryptologist is a breath of fresh air smile smile