wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Kenyan Sir Neo Roggi Joseph Roger Branson -- World's Leading cryptologist
subzero
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 9:37:09 AM

wazuans you must have missed this report on Citizen TV about GOK websites being 'hacked' (defaced)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hvWbu__0FY

And you must have missed the 'professional' they featured on that segment.
one 'Sir Neo Roggi Joseph Roger Branson'. Who claims to be the 'world's leading cryptologist'

On the news segment he asserted that the hacker must have been an amateur since real hackers go in, steal with leaving a trace,
Our professional has the terms hacking and defacing mixed up, but lets move on .

He also asserted that real hackers have the skills inborn and nobody can acquire the skill even by training, hacking is just like being a genius as it involves alot of number crunching and developing algorithms

so, a quick look at some websites reveal that,

the only info about him on the net is available on only two blogs, seemingly authored by himself.

http://neoroggijosephrogernbranson.blogspot.com/2011/03/dr-neo-roggi-joseph-rogern-branson.html

http://logindonald.wordp...-neo-roggi-j-r-branson/

some quick 'facts' from the websites:

Quote:
"he attended various IT institutes (Specializing in Cryptology, Advanced Mathematics, Advanced Avionics, Geo-magnetism, High-Level Artillery, Micro-Electronics and Bio Chemical Arts), which allowed him to obtain degrees while working as a Cryptographer/Cryptologist with US National Security Agency and RSS"

Quote:

Sir Neo cracked the coding of the most secure system in Europe in a matter of seconds causing a massive systems shake up all over

Quote:
he won IT World’s “Most Creative Mind” award in 2004

Quote:
He scored a hit with a lead inventor role in The Nokia N-Series and made news by refusing to take part in the development of the I-Phone and choosing to work on the Samsung Galaxy Series

Quote:
various inventions and patents under Dr. Neo Roggi Rogern's name include:- Nimbuzz, Twitter, Nuclear Defense Spectrum, Neo-Office, Mobile Money Transfer Services etc

Quote:
With the likes of Barack Obama stating that, "Dr. Neo Roggi Joseph Rogern Branson remains a parable to all known geniuses"

.... and many more

Where did Citizen TV get this professional from and did they care to verify his credentials ?

McReggae
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 9:41:35 AM

.....kumbe you also watching our very own, with those credentials I wonder how shietzen got hold of him, lol!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
wilyum
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 9:42:49 AM

i listened to him, n i think he is just full of himself, no pun intended, the hacker is not amateur as he claims, coz its not a day work to crack all those codes n algorithms,take patience n passion. the kid tried.
Lucid_Iam
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 11:28:59 AM

This guy is a phoney. He reminds me of "Catch me if you can" the movie by DiCaprio
Lucid_Iam
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 11:39:52 AM

One more reason why he is fake https://twitter.com/#!/roggirogern. Surely, Shietizen.
Mtu Biz
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 11:43:30 AM

Just watched the youtube video.....

what a blatant hoax of a dude,

dell tft screens hanging lifelessly on the wall.

Then that name! Neo Roggi Joseph Roger Branson!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Sola Scriptura

Mtu Biz
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 11:55:47 AM

Yaani Citizen gave more airtime to the opinions neo roger roggi branson and merely brushed through the more authoritative voice on such a matter... a whole vice chair of ISACA !!!!

Ati the guy builds defence technologies for the G8 countries !!!!

Listen to the video @ 0:23

Shame on you Shame on you

Does anyone vet anything before it goes on air?

There was this con sometime back whose technology company was apparently about to make its debut on the NYSE.

Did citizen cover that as well ?

Sola Scriptura

Lolest!
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 12:02:59 PM

Reminds me of some other con who had visited Kenya during the Moi days.

She claimed to be the Queen of Sheba plus some other long name and claimed to be surveying Kenya for some investments from her country.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
kingfisher
#9 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 12:08:16 PM

yawn yawn yaaaaaaaawn
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Jus Blazin
#10 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 12:18:32 PM

Haha, oh my goodness. Someone should get fired, nay, many people should get fired. Try to google that name, it only appears on someone's blogspot, facebook, twitter and wordpress handles. Simple google search.
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Abunuasi
#11 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 12:19:45 PM

LOL
Doubted his credibility too. Not alone.
Lolest!
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 12:36:56 PM

TWITTER

NBC News: Sir Neo Rogern Branson Donates The $40,000,000/- NATO Cash Reward For Locating Col Muammar Gadaffi To Affected Families In Lybia.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Mtu Biz
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 12:37:16 PM

Lucid_Iam wrote:
One more reason why he is fake https://twitter.com/#!/roggirogern. Surely, Shietizen.

Wa! hii sio shida ya kawaida. Laughing out loudly

Sola Scriptura

McReggae
#14 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 12:45:09 PM

Mtu Biz wrote:
Lucid_Iam wrote:

Wa! hii sio shida ya kawaida. Laughing out loudly

What is more painfull is that a national TV station shietzen could not figure this guy out!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Jus Blazin
#15 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 12:53:38 PM

TWITTER
Sir Neo R.J.R Branson Named CNN Fortune Magazine 2011 Most Profitable Man On Earth Earning Twenty-eight Million Euros {€28,000,000/-} Weekly
Jus Blazin
#16 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 12:55:22 PM

Delusions of Grandeur and Shietizen fell for it hook, line and sinker.
alma
#17 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:44:23 PM

ati a "parable to all known geniuses"

This has got to be the funniest thing i've heard the whole year. I was reading his tweets and blog and I have to say, the guy has got balls.

Lol! His mother is of African-french-indian decent. .Yet he's a Kenyan who refused, I mean he declined, or refused to take US Intelligence contracts as he slowly earned 100 million Euros from Sarkowzi. You just can't make it up. Hehe

Ati hackers are born. All the mothers out there with a hacker in the womb say Oyeee!
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
alma
#18 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 1:59:48 PM

These are some of the achievements of Mr. Rogers Ududu Ostoper

Developing an invincible bullet-proof human shield [Rogern’s NARS Technology®].

Disarming active suitcase nukes on site [Russia and Iran]

v Wiping of tax records owed on systems with no possibility of recovery by tax authorities [demonstration was authorized by IA].

The Most Essential Mind On Earth – November 2011

Guinness Award for Authentic Guinness Record – September 24, 2009

His fluency in twenty-nine systems languages namely:- Hindi, Flemish, Italian, English, Sinhalese, Swedish, Afrikaans, Pulaski, French, Greek, Hebrew, Finnish, Arabic, Danish, Portuguesa, Spanish, Russian, Dutch, Kuchi, Romana, and Swahili, enables him to study all patterns in the world systems. He also reads and writes ancient Egyptian in addition to deciphering hieroglyphics and hieratic.

So it's safe to say that Mr. Odudu Ostoper the half Kenyan, half french, half indian, half english 23 yrs old who was in Oxford at age 14 and cracked a gov't system at 4yrs and a football striker is the one who once disarmed a suitcase bomb in Iran as he spoke Pulaski.

Aii citizen!
Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.
Forester
#19 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 2:17:13 PM

Lucid_Iam wrote:
This guy is a phoney. He reminds me of "Catch me if you can" the movie by DiCaprio

Seconded. He claims to have attended Oxford at 14 yet alisomea Waithaka Mboys High School(DHS)...i can't help but laughLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly na hiyo majina ni ya kujibandika nkt!!!
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
innairobi
#20 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 2:19:27 PM

CNN journalists cannot get access to a US government data centre. Kwani Citizen ni nani? That place looked so cheap, I was wondering whether the US should really be investing in security software instead of good old fashioned brick and mortar.
All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.