wazua Mon, Apr 29, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Marketing web site
icecube
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 19, 2009 5:10:00 PM

Hi pple,

I am intending to go into internet business. Am looking to host a web site and link it to mobile phones for marketing. Anybody who can host my site and provide related services,please come up.
eli
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2009 7:17:00 AM

Doxa Interactive Studio,would be more than glad to assist you in this online venture.

peter@thedoxa.net and 0720969361 and www.thedoxa.net

But you shall remember the LORD your God,for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth,that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers,as it is this day. Deu 8:18
Tony Oz
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2009 8:39:00 AM

YOU COULD ALSO TRY PALMKENYA THEIR WEBSITE IS PALMKENYA.COM AND EMAIL IS INFO@PLAMKENYA.COM

THE TELEPHONE NUMBER IS 0725110975

BEST OF LUCK

.................life!!!!!!
moshthepitt
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2009 6:39:00 PM

Have a look at www.nickelpro.com
eli
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2009 3:52:00 AM

So what did u decide?

But you shall remember the LORD your God,for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth,that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers,as it is this day. Deu 8:18
icecube
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2009 7:02:00 AM

Thanks guys,I checked a few of your recommendations but the costs were way too high. I thought I could set up a web site,1 year's hosting and domain registration with about 10k,but looks like it costs much more than that.
Churu
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2009 7:45:00 AM

You will get more than you asked by visiting www.fabulousmarketinginfo.ws You will get a great business,website,webbuilder,10 emails and hosting for only 10 dollars per month

This is the day the Lord has made,we will rejoice and be glad in it.
alma
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2009 8:45:00 AM

@icecube

Internet business is just like any other business out there. You reap what you sow. Setting up a website is not even a cost. Wait until you set it up and are trying to market it. You have to make a choice at that time of either using your time as a cost or hiring someone to do it which is also a cost.

The returns aren't there for get rich quick schemes. However they are more than any other business I have ever seen as long as you are willing to spend either time or money and sometimes both.

I am sure you have met a few guys with websites. Ask them to be honest with you on exactly how much they make.

Anyway the costs are simple

Domain name - about $10 per year. You can get a god domain name and sell it for thousands of dollars too.
Webhosting - Please don't go for these cheap 1k hosting things I see in papers here. A good host is about $5 and above a month.
Webdesign - Depends on the designer. Good ones start at $500
Web developer - This is not a webdesigner please. Consider this one as the architect of your property. You can do this yourself to your detriment. You have seen all those Kenyan sites that are impossible to navigate.
SEO expert - You will spend money here if you wish to make money. Do a google and you will see what I mean
Offline marketing - I am assuming that you are targeting Kenyans coz at 10k you won't make it trying to compete with online mobile phone resellers.

So though it might seem cheap to start a site,you will still have to invest if you want good returns quickly.

Jose: If I make it through this thug life, I'll see you one day. The Lord is the only way to stop the hurt.