4 Pages<1234>
KPLC turning out to be a Useless Company
KulaRaha
#41 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 3:23:12 PM

limanika wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Sent me this just now >>>>

Dear esteemed customer,

We are experiencing delays in prepaid token generation. You can buy tokens from our banking halls countrywide.
Please bear with us as we resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Most likely upgrading the software for prepaid to exagerrate the cost of the units by altering formulas

I suffered in this screw up, took them over 24 hours to send me my token and when I got it, I got 7% less units that I usually get every month.
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Angelica _ann
#42 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 3:52:00 PM

Njunge wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
Njunge wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Dear esteemed customer,

We are experiencing delays in prepaid token generation. You can buy tokens from our banking halls countrywide.
Please bear with us as we resolve the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Hii ni upuzi!!Sad Sad are the dimwits at KP so lazy they can't specify which banks one can buy their shithole tokens??Sad Sad

Buggers mean their as in KPLC banking halls. Doesn't apprentice the meaning of rural electrificationSad Sad Sad

So,rural folks have to troop to their nearest towns to buy tokens in this age and time??....and the ERC has no say in the whole matter??...i am jus very mad!!Sad Sad

Finally>>>

Dear customer, further to our earlier communication, we wish to inform you that prepaid services have been fully restored. We apologize for inconvenience caused
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
Iganamagana
#43 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:03:41 PM

limanika wrote:
KP might be one reason jubilee could lose my vote next polls

Boss. There will be no Jubilee by 2020 and hopefully Kenya Power will be smaller than Home Afrika or preferably dead.
Njunge
#44 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:09:56 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:
[quote=Njunge][quote=Angelica _ann][quote=Njunge][quote=Angelica _ann]

Dear customer, further to our earlier communication, we wish to inform you that prepaid services have been fully restored. We apologize for inconvenience caused

Why are they quick to apologize yet they have not loaded tokens bought over the weekend? or have we lost just like that?
Njunge
#45 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:13:46 PM

KulaRaha wrote:
limanika wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Dear esteemed customer,

Most likely upgrading the software for prepaid to exagerrate the cost of the units by altering formulas

I suffered in this screw up, took them over 24 hours to send me my token and when I got it, I got 7% less units that I usually get every month.

In the previous month, the average price was Kshs 13 per unit but as it is, we could be paying as high as Kshs 23 a unit now. what informs the price change and why can't we have standard fixed price per period just the way we do with fuels?
limanika
#46 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:35:09 PM

Iganamagana wrote:
limanika wrote:

Boss. There will be no Jubilee by 2020 and hopefully Kenya Power will be smaller than Home Afrika or preferably dead.

You didn't get the point...
limanika
#47 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:40:03 PM

Njunge wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
limanika wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:

Dear esteemed customer,

In the previous month, the average price was Kshs 13 per unit but as it is, we could be paying as high as Kshs 23 a unit now. what informs the price change and why can't we have standard fixed price per period just the way we do with fuels?

Or plunder has caused serious liquidity problems yet they have to pay power providers as per contract. Then Only way is you and me to finance the mess or they wind up
Baratang
#48 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 4:45:06 PM

Have anybody asked who this third party vendor, Vendit of business number 501200 is...
There is a rumour circulating around and if it is true then we are deliberately being screwed...just like in mid 90s someone empties the HEP dams to pave way for IPPs to set in...Big money, is it not?
Njunge
#49 Posted : Tuesday, April 17, 2018 6:50:04 PM

Baratang wrote:
Have anybody asked who this third party vendor, Vendit of business number 501200 is...
There is a rumour circulating around and if it is true then we are deliberately being screwed...just like in mid 90s someone empties the HEP dams to pave way for IPPs to set in...Big money, is it not?

Wizi mtupu!!!!!Sad Sad Sad I bought my folks power worth Kshs 878 a week back and i got 64.4 units. Today, Kshs 900 has given me 39 units. Standing charges had already been paid and therefore their explanation about bla blah the high the amount is total rubbish and does not hold. One day the effing thieves will find themselves in jail......and where is COFEK while we are being screwed??Sad Sad
Enuma Elish
#50 Posted : Wednesday, April 18, 2018 9:41:57 AM

limanika wrote:

Ngoja Arap Mashamba aingie in 2022 then you will know what real shafting is. And remember, your vote won’t count, the real voting will be done at the IEBC Boardroom.smile
Mukiri
#51 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 1:55:37 PM

I sent 4 equal amounts three days ago and only got tokens for oneSad a day later. What does an aggrieved party do in such instances?

Proverbs 19:21
Swenani
#52 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 2:26:38 PM

Mukiri wrote:
I sent 4 equal amounts three days ago and only got tokens for oneSad a day later. What does an aggrieved party do in such instances?

Accept and move on
If Obiero did it, Who Am I?
mulla
#53 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 3:05:18 PM

Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Accept and move on

d'oh! d'oh! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Angelica _ann
#54 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 3:08:20 PM

Thieves, bought same cash amount that i do every month and sent less 4.89 units. Looks like stealing and eating has started in earnest Sad Sad Sad
In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins - cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later - H Geneen
murchr
#55 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 4:11:18 PM

Njunge wrote:
Ericsson wrote:
Vendit server crushed over the weekend.

Sure?. That would have affected those using paybill 501200 but , even those using paybill 888888 are having similar problems......which then points to a problem at the KP side. ama?? That aside, power is such an essential service such that, it's management should not be left to some start-ups. Meanwhile.......Here is the Uhuruto fifth pillar

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
shocks
#56 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 11:27:59 PM

Njunge wrote:
Baratang wrote:

Wizi mtupu!!!!!Sad Sad Sad I bought my folks power worth Kshs 878 a week back and i got 64.4 units. Today, Kshs 900 has given me 39 units. Standing charges had already been paid and therefore their explanation about bla blah the high the amount is total rubbish and does not hold. One day the effing thieves will find themselves in jail......and where is COFEK while we are being screwed??Sad Sad

You moved to the next tariff band, above 50units of power the per unit rate goes up drastically
Mukiri
#57 Posted : Thursday, April 19, 2018 11:58:46 PM

mulla wrote:
Swenani wrote:
Mukiri wrote:

Accept and move on

d'oh! d'oh! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Sad

Proverbs 19:21
Angelica _ann
#58 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2018 8:13:34 PM

More adjustments to create thieving>>>>

Dear customer, we are grateful for your patience as we continuously improve our services. Towards this, we will carry out maintenance of our IT system from tomorrow, April 24 at 10 pm to Wednesday April 25 at 6am. This will affect availability of prepaid services. We regret any inconvenience that may be caused.
kawi254
#59 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2018 10:32:17 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

Dear customer, we are grateful for your patience as we continuously improve our services. Towards this, we will carry out maintenance of our IT system from tomorrow, April 24 at 10 pm to Wednesday April 25 at 6am. This will affect availability of prepaid services. We regret any inconvenience that may be caused.

Kenya Power has the crappiest most frequently maintained IT system...like what is it that they improve in all the numerous maintenance?. It is not like they keep changing engine oil after every x hours of running.
jerry
#60 Posted : Monday, April 23, 2018 10:50:45 PM

Angelica _ann wrote:

The opposite of courage is not cowardice, it's conformity.