wazua Wed, Apr 24, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
kahawa sukari or membley?
Marty
#21 Posted : Thursday, October 06, 2011 8:35:10 AM

butterflyke wrote:
I agree re kahawa sukari and age bracket...it tends to have older couples who children may be older so if you have a young family, you might want to look at a place where your kids social life may thrive better. Plus, are there any plots in kahawa sukari left jameni? cos if the price of sugar has risen, then that of a kahawa sukari plot must be through the roof!

I got a few contacts and I know several available plots, not in the best of locations but prices range from 3.5 to 5M, good locations attract higher prices.
When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty
of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator.
raszag
#22 Posted : Thursday, October 06, 2011 9:52:43 AM

Marty wrote:
butterflyke wrote:
I agree re kahawa sukari and age bracket...it tends to have older couples who children may be older so if you have a young family, you might want to look at a place where your kids social life may thrive better. Plus, are there any plots in kahawa sukari left jameni? cos if the price of sugar has risen, then that of a kahawa sukari plot must be through the roof!

I got a few contacts and I know several available plots, not in the best of locations but prices range from 3.5 to 5M, good locations attract higher prices.

What are the sizes of the these plots and how far from the Emilio superhighway?

What's the minimum size of plot allowed at Kahawa sukuri, 1/8 or 1/4?

Cheers
Hardwork, Smartness & Humility = Successful and Happy life...Jipange sasa hivi
fellifel
#23 Posted : Thursday, October 06, 2011 10:12:19 AM

limanika wrote:
If you have a very young family go for Membley –Your children will find friends they can grow along with(remember it takes a village to raise a child). If above 45, Kahawa Sukari may be ideal

theuri wa gitahi
#24 Posted : Thursday, October 06, 2011 11:47:03 AM

african coloner wrote:
theuri wa gitahi wrote:
african coloner wrote:
theuri wa gitahi wrote:
raszag wrote:
I don't want to be seen as 'hijacking' the thread, lakini Anyone selling a plot at Membley?

there are several but they are in high demand. so.......contact samkidathi@gmail.com for more detail

put the price here mate?

its around 3 million

what size, soil type, distance from tarmac, title deed, and controlled area?

100 by 100, 500 metres from kawahawa sukari avenue and around 1km from thika road, its a controlled area, have a title deed and at cost 0f 3.5 million 0726918402
mchawi
#25 Posted : Thursday, October 06, 2011 6:35:39 PM

theuri wa gitahi wrote:
african coloner wrote:
theuri wa gitahi wrote:
african coloner wrote:
theuri wa gitahi wrote:
raszag wrote:
I don't want to be seen as 'hijacking' the thread, lakini Anyone selling a plot at Membley?

there are several but they are in high demand. so.......contact samkidathi@gmail.com for more detail

put the price here mate?

its around 3 million

100 by 100, 500 metres from kawahawa sukari avenue and around 1km from thika road, its a controlled area, have a title deed and at cost 0f 3.5 million 0726918402

Did you just say 'kawahawa sukari avenue?' Is that in Membley or Kahawa Sukari? Thought the request was for Membley.
african coloner
#26 Posted : Friday, October 07, 2011 12:10:29 PM

[/quote]

are the plots in flood prone areas as i went there for physical observation and residents told some ares floods when it rains
theuri wa gitahi
#27 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 4:52:16 PM

mchawi wrote:
theuri wa gitahi wrote:
african coloner wrote:
theuri wa gitahi wrote:
african coloner wrote:
theuri wa gitahi wrote:
raszag wrote:

put the price here mate?

its around 3 million

Did you just say 'kawahawa sukari avenue?' Is that in Membley or Kahawa Sukari? Thought the request was for Membley.

thats in kahawa sukari in which i have 2
african coloner
#28 Posted : Wednesday, October 12, 2011 6:31:33 PM

give us details, soil types and is the neighbourhood built?
theuri wa gitahi
#29 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2011 1:47:50 PM

african coloner wrote:
give us details, soil types and is the neighbourhood built?

100 by 100, 500 metres from kawahawa sukari avenue and around 1km from thika road, its a controlled area, have a title deed and at cost 0f 3.5 million. the neighbourhood is build
african coloner
#30 Posted : Tuesday, January 03, 2012 3:53:26 PM

After much surveying i think kahawa sukari is better than membley because-
1- all plots are of same sizes ie 100x100
2- security is almost guranteed as the whole place is almost developed.
3-controlled developments so can hold value
4- almost same price as membley
In mebley you get even 40x60 plots making the area disorganised and very hard to hold the value in the long run
shalishali
#31 Posted : Tuesday, January 03, 2012 4:23:51 PM

How is security in Kahawa sukari-a friend told me you can get mugged as early as 5.30pm?
UKITAFUTA UKABILA UTAKUFA BILA!
Ndaragwa
#32 Posted : Tuesday, January 03, 2012 8:30:36 PM

african coloner wrote:

After much surveying i think kahawa sukari is better than membley because-
1- all plots are of same sizes ie 100x100
2- security is almost guranteed as the whole place is almost developed.
3-controlled developments so can hold value
4- almost same price as membley
In mebley you get even 40x60 plots making the area disorganised and very hard to hold the value in the long run

Based on your research, what is the cost of a plot is Kahawa Suakari? Just an average price
GGK
#33 Posted : Tuesday, January 03, 2012 9:07:48 PM

Ndaragwa wrote:

Based on your research, what is the cost of a plot is Kahawa Suakari? Just an average price

Approximately 6m
"..I am because we are. "― Ubuntu, Umtu,
african coloner
#34 Posted : Wednesday, January 04, 2012 3:47:34 PM

Based on your research, what is the cost of a plot is Kahawa Suakari? Just an average price[/quote]

cheapest one in kahawa sukari is 3m ie away from tarmac while in membley next to the road goes for 4m
sqft
#35 Posted : Friday, May 29, 2020 12:50:40 PM

Membley has developed well. Looks nice. I can see some empty plots. What are the current land prices?

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
amorphous
#36 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 2:09:02 PM

shalishali wrote:
How is security in Kahawa sukari-a friend told me you can get mugged as early as 5.30pm?

Yikes! This is why I prefer DC to these other sides despite the fact that many parts of these sides have red soil. In places like Juja Farm, Kamakis etc, Mungiki camp when you start excavating and demand you hand over the job to them at a fee. No thanks! DC extremely safe, in fact comically so in the suburbs.
Age and family mellows us all over time
murchr
#37 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 5:27:00 PM

amorphous wrote:
shalishali wrote:

Yikes! This is why I prefer DC to these other sides despite the fact that many parts of these sides have red soil. In places like Juja Farm, Kamakis etc, Mungiki camp when you start excavating and demand you hand over the job to them at a fee. No thanks! DC extremely safe, in fact comically so in the suburbs.

DC?
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore
amorphous
#38 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 5:58:28 PM

murchr wrote:
amorphous wrote:
shalishali wrote:

DC?

Yap! DC aka "Kwa Mugush" >> http://wazua.co.ke/forum...6846&p=23#post896504
Age and family mellows us all over time
wukan
#39 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 6:18:28 PM

sqft wrote:
Membley has developed well. Looks nice. I can see some empty plots. What are the current land prices?

Good to see where the GoK tender cash is ending up. You will still find some people complaining that Uhuru has done nothing in economic growth.
murchr
#40 Posted : Saturday, May 30, 2020 9:20:38 PM

wukan wrote:
sqft wrote:

Good to see where the GoK tender cash is ending up. You will still find some people complaining that Uhuru has done nothing in economic growth.

What GOK? This is a private investment fought tooth and nail by the Uhuru govt if the courts didnt intervene it wouldnt have gone anywhere. Meanwhile Mama Ngina's city Northlands is still trees and dust.

Around 2003 Membley plots were going for around 200-300k, they have built beautiful houses but the Kiambu govt has not built roads yet

GOKs project is Konza
"There are only two emotions in the market, hope & fear. The problem is you hope when you should fear & fear when you should hope: - Jesse Livermore