2 Pages12>
What will we do with this GOON
QW25081985
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 10:03:16 AM

its bad to get high on your own supply

http://www.capitalfm.co....huru-departs-amid-drama/
chemos
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 10:28:34 AM

was just about to post the same.. clearly this guys are going to turn kenya into a banana republic.. kwani the title of mheshimiwa makes someone a demi-god.. he should have been bundled into a mariamu and locked in manyani prison.. can this idiots try this at heathrow or LA-X... Mavi ya kuku kabisa..
Njung'e
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 10:36:24 AM

Huu ni ujinga,upumbavu na ushenzi.....How is it going to help?NKT!!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
danas10
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 10:38:40 AM

NKT!!!! do these women have husbands??? ama walikuwa wanayokozuna??? BK!!!! So annoying!!!!! ati waheshimiwa waingie...what a shame!!! wavunjwe miguu yote.
Impunity
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:06:33 AM

And so @sonko was thouroughly injured during the Sinai fire?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

ali
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:11:00 AM

Hey......srowly guys, my phne can't play the 'tape'. Someone elaborate whats going on. What did songo do? My simu is telling me to upgrade every time i try open the link
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
Lolest!
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 11:14:29 AM

ali wrote:
Hey......srowly guys, my phne can't play the 'tape'. Someone elaborate whats going on. What did songo do? My simu is telling me to upgrade every time i try open the link

same hereSad
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
patcho
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 1:43:43 PM

to face the truth this guy is very popular among the masses esp in eastlands mainly due to his defiant behaviour.He is a kind of a demagogue (mutahi Ngunyi's words)The only way to get rid of him is to seek a more popular alternative....or somehow change the thinking of the masses who find him so so appealing..
McReggae
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 2:02:30 PM

still surprised he left the Airport without being arrested!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
maka
#10 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 3:29:21 PM

This is an international airport such behavior should not be tolerated at all...
possunt quia posse videntur
ecstacy
#11 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 3:35:45 PM

Is he a 'Gor Mahia fan'? the fellow hooligans around him sure seemed so *ducking rocks*

Point - Can we pls show the same measure of contempt when K'Ogalo (or Ingwe - for regional balancing) fans misbehave.
Magigi
#12 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:06:30 PM

...Are these the kind of friends Uhuru has? No wonder the Hague case closely ties him with Mugiki. I hope Ocampo does not see this clip!!!
Magigi
#13 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:12:46 PM

...Kama ningekuwa polisi ningepiga hao wakora risasi za miguu...na waiite vile wanataka ...kama extra extra extra judicial shooting!
patcho
#14 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:48:45 PM

Just managed to watch the video....Just cant believe at the goons behaviour...why do we follow these fellow?...At least huyo Inspector displayed some firmness...
keraka
#15 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:55:37 PM

Magigi wrote:
...Kama ningekuwa polisi ningepiga hao wakora risasi za miguu...na waiite vile wanataka ...kama extra extra extra judicial shooting!
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Na kazi iishe na uende jela kisha ujue kenya ina wenyewe. on a serious note this is sad for our country coz inetrnational airports are amongst the most sensitive installations which define the security status of any country.If in our case some three demigods together with their hirelings can cause such a security scarePray Pray Pray Pray
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
keraka
#16 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 4:58:07 PM

Ouch forgot to mention that the cop should pack his bags and wait for his redeployment letter to some remote post.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Wendz
#17 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 5:17:02 PM

danas10 wrote:
NKT!!!! do these women have husbands??? ama walikuwa wanayokozuna??? BK!!!! So annoying!!!!! ati waheshimiwa waingie...what a shame!!! wavunjwe miguu yote.

and children..... because i dont see how i am going to leave baba watoto na watoto and tell them nimeenda airport kuimbia mheshimiwa.... how now??? If i was the hubby, i would make that wife dance for me every single day i arrive home from work or "whatsthenameofguka'sjointagain"!!! Seriously..... bure kabisa!

Ok.... leave the women alone... i had not even managed to view the whole video... what was that again????? And someone said "mheshimiwa"??? I would be so worried if i was Uhuru... because clearly, he hangs out with people who have no respect to the same laws they have made!
Blackberry
#18 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2011 7:20:47 PM

eish! all that Mheshimiwa noise was more like the bodyguards trying to outdo each other kujionyesha to their songo Mheshimiwa vile wanasmoothhia njia.how stupid! Bravo MR cop U did well standing your ground!... kwani hata sonko naye kwani hata yeye hana akili.....so sad

Opinion is free, truth is sacred.

jasonhill
#19 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 6:24:32 AM

The worse thing about this is that this exact video clip will be played by each and every international aviation authority the next time KQ vies for new airline routes and destinations, especially ones that connect directly with developed countries.

All the money (hundreds of millions of shillings), all the time, and all the political capital spent on trying to get more direct routes, better security at JKIA, and travel warnings lifted will all be called into question because of such behavior- by a sitting member of parliament no less.

The police almost seemed overwhelmed, but they did a good job keeping that departures door from being breached. But it came too close to getting out of hand, and we don't need such bad press at a time when we are trying to expand economically. These videos are viewed all over the planet.

Best,

Hill
famooz
#20 Posted : Wednesday, September 21, 2011 7:54:55 AM

Wendz wrote:
danas10 wrote:

Ok.... leave the women alone... i had not even managed to view the whole video... what was that again????? And someone said "mheshimiwa"???

@ Wendz,you have to watch the whole clip.......ujionee smile