Mtu Biz wrote:
Njung'e wrote:
posting time;...most recent

Monomotapa 6:26:31
Kensaf 6:56:58
Drunkard 3:52:17
Njung'e 3:59:21
Mpenzi 4:03:19

Three of those posts were done inside Kenya...Now,tell us about the weather in Alaska....or where is this Uni of cabbage and watermelons??...Laughing out loudly ...Fraud!!

Enyewe that time stamp ni ya humu humu nchini
(GMT +03:00)

Bwana Drunk... you want to be dragged thru the mud mpaka uishe?

You are posting from dundori bwana wacha upuss!!

Do I also have to defend where I am based on the web stump time? Does it matter?
'user'
#22 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 5:11:16 PM

Drunkard wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Three of those posts were done inside Kenya...Now,tell us about the weather in Alaska....or where is this Uni of cabbage and watermelons??...Laughing out loudly ...Fraud!!

Do I also have to defend where I am based on the web stump time? Does it matter?

10k orSilenced Silenced Silenced
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
For Sport
#23 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 5:13:58 PM

'user'
#24 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 5:18:11 PM

'The greatest act of bravery is chancing a fart(10k showoff pledge) while suffering from diarrhoea(while amesota)'by @safariant

somebody has tried it here.wacha tuone yake itakuwaje
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
Tommy
#25 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:17:39 PM

Burning Spear wrote:
Mtu Biz wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

Dundori gwa kiongo and who was this Kiongo bwana Drunkard.

Do the people of dundori brag like, this sound like a guy from the lake side city.
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
aemathenge
#26 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:21:14 PM

@Drunkard, my man, I rarely agree with what you post, but DAMN, you do have balls. That I grant you.

I thought you had been knocked out, but you rolled over, stood up, dusted yourself, shook your head and started throwing punches.

Damn. You do have them balls.

Again, I vote HELL NO.
wazua
#27 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 9:17:54 PM

Dear @Drunkard,

Kindly note, we expect any personal scores with other members of Wazua have been settled, fair and square.

We are determined not to entertain any further personal attacks between members.

The Wazua spirit

'user'
#28 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 9:25:28 PM

wazua wrote:
Dear @Drunkard,

Kindly note, we expect any personal scores with other members of Wazua have been settled, fair and square.

We are determined not to entertain any further personal attacks between members.

The Wazua spirit

yes 10k ama anyamaze
Drunkard
#29 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:43:20 PM

wazua wrote:
Dear @Drunkard,

The Wazua spirit

@Wazua,

You got to be kidding me, but anyway since you run the platform, I will comply.

Now what next, it seems I don't know how to hold a normal conversation, I just wanna bit someone.

Wazua Spirit
Mpenzi
#30 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:46:30 PM

Drunkard wrote:
wazua wrote:
Dear @Drunkard,

The Wazua spirit

@Wazua,

Now what next, it seems I don't know how to hold a normal conversation, I just wanna bit someone.

Wazua Spirit

Nabwire
#31 Posted : Thursday, October 13, 2011 11:24:11 PM

LOL thats funny, ati what next? 10k, gosh you guys hamtamwacha. Drunkard si you just uphold your promise to avoid further harrasment?
McReggae
#32 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 12:48:16 AM

The drunk one, now that you cant sleep can you also update yourself here???
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
incognito
#33 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 9:33:46 AM

Drunkard wrote:
wazua wrote:
Dear @Drunkard,

The Wazua spirit

@Wazua,

Wazua Spirit

Hii ni kizungu ya dundori haki.

Lakini...10k iletwe
Excelsior
bwenyenye
#34 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 10:11:53 AM

wazua wrote:
Dear @Drunkard,

The Wazua spirit

@Wazua... Let the dude pay up! We are unlikely to settle anything bila KES!Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you
I Think Therefore I Am
Wendz
#35 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 3:27:22 PM

incognito wrote:
Drunkard wrote:
wazua wrote:
Dear @Drunkard,

The Wazua spirit

@Wazua,

Wazua Spirit

Hii ni kizungu ya dundori haki.

Lakini...10k iletwe

Why are you people insulting Dundori people?
Drunkard
#36 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 6:52:37 PM

why I held my 10k back
I know so many people who have been looking for every opportunity to hit me have got something to hit me on, the 10k. But am I going to drop 10k to save myself? no! Am I broke? compare to who?!

Kenyans are very "good" people, 99% of Kenyans are generally good people and I admire that, but the problem is 99% of these generally good people are C and below people, people like Mpenzi,'user'and Jason Hill. No disrespect to anyone, C is not such a bad grade afterall, it is average grade. On the other hand there are the 1% smart people and they know themselve. Anyway this environment is ideal for Ponzi schemes.

I am not branding anyone a schemer but take for instances if I want to collect money from people here, what is the best strategy? The best strategy is to appeal to peoples "goodness", I will come up with two level attack strategies coming in sequencies. The first one is a bait meant to test the waters and then the all out strategy. The bait will come like this," My neighbor was burned 95%, she doesn't have money to go to hospital all she does is scream at night, please lets help her." People will be like wow! God lets help and the contribution will start coming. Then I will set a stage for the all out strategy by creating an escalating situation and what is the best escalating situation that can appeal to people's goodness at the same time create a climax like telling people that my doctor said I will die in 4 months? Infact I can drop an added value to attract more people by claiming that I have 5 million to donate to my memorial and I don't have a family. It will start with sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.... Then the payday comeS! I am dead and you now have to atleast contribute for my funeral since I was part of the "family" and I loved you so much to inform you! I also have kids and it will be nice to remember me by educating my kids

Kenyans being good people and of course C and below, what do you think will happen? Don't get me wrong, it has nothing to do with what anyone said here, but what if?

aemathenge
#37 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 7:03:01 PM

The command of the English language that you display on the post here in above does not become you.

I like it though.
Mpenzi
#38 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:26:43 PM

Drunkard wrote:
why I held my 10k back
I know so many people who have been looking for every opportunity to hit me have got something to hit me on, the 10k. But am I going to drop 10k to save myself? no! Am I broke? compare to who?!

Kenyans are very "good" people, 99% of Kenyans are generally good people and I admire that, but the problem is 99% of these generally good people are C and below people, people like Mpenzi,'user'and Jason Hill. No disrespect to anyone, C is not such a bad grade afterall, it is average grade. On the other hand there are the 1% smart people and they know themselve. Anyway this environment is ideal for Ponzi schemes.

I am not branding anyone a schemer but take for instances if I want to collect money from people here, what is the best strategy? The best strategy is to appeal to peoples "goodness", I will come up with two level attack strategies coming in sequencies. The first one is a bait meant to test the waters and then the all out strategy. The bait will come like this," My neighbor was burned 95%, she doesn't have money to go to hospital all she does is scream at night, please lets help her." People will be like wow! God lets help and the contribution will start coming. Then I will set a stage for the all out strategy by creating an escalating situation and what is the best escalating situation that can appeal to people's goodness at the same time create a climax like telling people that my doctor said I will die in 4 months? Infact I can drop an added value to attract more people by claiming that I have 5 million to donate to my memorial and I don't have a family. It will start with sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.... Then the payday comeS! I am dead and you now have to atleast contribute for my funeral since I was part of the "family" and I loved you so much to inform you! I also have kids and it will be nice to remember me by educating my kids

Kenyans being good people and of course C and below, what do you think will happen? Don't get me wrong, it has nothing to do with what anyone said here, but what if?

Cde Monomotapa
#39 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:43:31 PM

Interesting smile
leona
#40 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 9:59:54 PM

Nevermind what haters say, ignore them til they fade away - Just live your life