wazua Tue, May 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

TRADE NYSE,NASDAQ,AMEX,CBOE REMOTELY
ragzzz
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 20, 2009 1:03:00 AM

Hello,

I am currently a Sr. Trader based in New york with one of the largest propreitary firms in the Tri State. Due to the recent market volatility,these has been one of our best trading years and the firm is expanding rpidly. In 2009 we have opened 2 offices in White plains NY and Boca Raton Florida. We are leveraged with hedge funds and Investment banks who provide us with the buying power to trade.

I am opening a state of the art trading firm soon in Nairobi and I am currently accepting resumes for interested new investors. If you are new to the business of day trading,the firm is searching for new talent to train,mentor and back with our capital. We are looking for those that have a passion for trading,are hungry for success and are driven to make it happen. Once offered a position you will be required to study and pass the series 7 and 63 licence.

Under the rules of NYSE and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA),customers who are deemed 'pattern day traders' must have at least $25,000 in their accounts and can only trade in margin accounts. For more information,you can read FINRA's Notice to Members and the New York Stock Exchange's Information Memo. Alot of investors dont have the $25,000 required to be a day trader and that is why we will back you with our own capital. Please go to FINRA website and read rule 2520.

As such,we do require a deposit of at least $6000 for new traders,though this will give you at least 10:1 buying power. New traders therefore start with $50000 in buying power,and as your skills develop we can increase your buying power substantially. No other firm out there will match our buying power ratio unless you put at least $25000 down. If you have a prior track record of successful trading,we can start you off with considerably higher buying power as well.

We use a trading platform called Lightspeed (www.lightspeedtrading.com) that is an industry leader for professional traders. We can also set you up with a free demo trial of our software if you'd like to test it out. This will allow you to paper trade at the speed of the market. We offer very competive rates for commissions and our payouts are 95%,which is much higher than any other similar firm offers.

In simple terms the $ 6000 required is derived as follows.

. $ 4000 will be deposited into your sub acct that will be managed under the firm main acct. This is risk deposit that we will leverage you starting with $50,000 our capital.

. $1000 will be applied to the trading softwares and connectivity fees for 12 months. We are paying for Light speed platform,Bloomberg and Thompson One terminals.

. $1000 will be applied to the workstation. This is not a small 14 inch computer you have at cyber cafe. You will have a multi screen 6 slots . This computers are about $3500. You can view an example at,

http://www.multi-monitor...asp?ProductCode=6LCDS01

. The commission will be 1 penny for every 100 shares you trade.

. Profits will be split you get 70 % the firm keeps 30 %

If you are a serious investor and willing to go through the 6 months training program then you have an opportunity to profit just like a wall street trader. This is on hands trading after you pass the series 7 you will be trading immediately. We will sponsor you for the test which is about $2000 that we will be risking if you fail the test.

This is not a get rich scheme 90 % of those who will join will fail in less than 5 months. That is the honest truth. Remember this is our money you are trading and we are splitting profits so if you are consistently loosing you will definetly be fired. Day trading is difficult and it will take you at least 6 to 12 months to break even and at least 2 years to be consistently profitable. That is the honest truth I do not want to sugar coat but you can easily make $10 000 a week easily . I will personally show you my pay stubs and You will trade alongside me and my partners and see how much we make because we have been in this industry for long.

You do not need to be in finance or have a degree to apply. We will coacha nd train you how to be successful. Please note the us mrkts are ope pre 8 to post 8 EST that means you will be working late nights. This is not the NSE where you can make money on a bull mrkt only,bear or bull or sideways you can make money trading international mrkts.

You can reach me at rahim536@yahoo.com

Best regards

Rahim