wazua Wed, Oct 9, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

ocampo got all dates wrong with regards to sang
vinii
#1 Posted : Monday, September 05, 2011 10:31:05 PM

....hv been watching the way all the dates are being rebutted by katwa thru what would appear to be credible alibi and am wondering whether ocampo will nail anyone...the alibis are quite solid...e.g kapondi was alleged to have been supplying arms at a time when infact he was in prison somewhere in bungoma............on the date that ruto was alleged to be hosting sang at the former's house, the first suspect was in a widely publised rally many miles away.....too many loopholes in ocampo's case
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
'user'
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 9:27:45 AM

what if they went for the rallies during the day and flew to the 'network meetings' at night? Some things cant be done during the day
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
Kaigangio
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 9:46:58 AM

to me the provided alibi is not authentic until it is backed by a date stamp which is conspicuously missing...needs to be thrown out...

...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
willin2learn
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 10:24:40 AM

Something about Ocampo's evidence is not adding up. Too weak, pedestrian. I would like to know His A/c balance at Banque De Janeiro. Something tells me he ain't prosecuting to win
FancyFace
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 10:31:51 AM

'user' wrote:
what if they went for the rallies during the day and flew to the 'network meetings' at night? Some things cant be done during the day

I'm also viewing it as such...meetings were probably held at wee hours of the night/morning...

Problems can get out of proportion, and not only in the wee small hours. Don't let the problems eclipse the Master. Let the Master eclipse the problems.
Lolest!
#6 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 10:43:10 AM

willin2learn wrote:
Something about Ocampo's evidence is not adding up. Too weak, pedestrian. I would like to know His A/c balance at Banque De Janeiro. Something tells me he ain't prosecuting to win

lol!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Impunity
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 11:41:09 AM

'user' wrote:

Applause Applause
Ninyi watu manajua mengi sana.
You dont hold such kind of meetings in the broad daylight.TRUE THAT.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

ocampo
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 11:48:56 AM

Beware, Ocampo is a wazuan
Lets not be vague, we go to hague
Kenyan Kop
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 06, 2011 1:13:44 PM

'user' wrote:

User Ocampo is alleging that the meeting was held during the day. He actually says it was held between 2:00pm and 3:00pm