Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

14 Pages«<910111213>»
Fountain Enterprises Programme - FEP
mkenyan
#201 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 1:53:23 PM

enyands wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
jimberstuart wrote:
There’s no doubt that small businesses in Canada, and in the United States too, need to find other avenues for customer engagement. That’s one of the reasons why I think [Small Business Saturdays] is such an inspiring program.” This is from Calgary’s Rob Peers who works in business development and is familiar with the struggle that small businesses face in an economy that is increasingly dominated by corporate brand names.

Vangi Sad d'oh!

thanks angelica.you filled in the dots for me.what the hell does something in Canada and usa have anything to do with Kenya small business .this is just smoked wet vangi

that is an international spammer. they spam all over the web leaving their links.
frankdrakelard
#202 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 2:25:30 PM

While there isn’t a universal exercise routine that will ensure business success, it’s easy to see that being active is a benefit. Finding the time to exercise is often the leading excuse when people are asked why they don’t work out — and when you live in Canada, add bad weather to the mix and regularly exercising can often seem impossible, Nav Dhunay.
eco
#203 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 7:38:18 PM

frankdrakelard wrote:
While there isn’t a universal exercise routine that will ensure business success, it’s easy to see that being active is a benefit. Finding the time to exercise is often the leading excuse when people are asked why they don’t work out — and when you live in Canada, add bad weather to the mix and regularly exercising can often seem impossible, Nav Dhunay.

Attention Admin, deal with these spammers!
enyands
#204 Posted : Monday, February 15, 2016 10:53:46 PM

mkenyan wrote:
enyands wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
jimberstuart wrote:
There’s no doubt that small businesses in Canada, and in the United States too, need to find other avenues for customer engagement. That’s one of the reasons why I think [Small Business Saturdays] is such an inspiring program.” This is from Calgary’s Rob Peers who works in business development and is familiar with the struggle that small businesses face in an economy that is increasingly dominated by corporate brand names.

Vangi Sad d'oh!

thanks angelica.you filled in the dots for me.what the hell does something in Canada and usa have anything to do with Kenya small business .this is just smoked wet vangi

that is an international spammer. they spam all over the web leaving their links.

Out of curiosity of what economic gain do they benefit from leaving their links
whiteowl
#205 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2016 10:28:52 AM

enyands wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
enyands wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
jimberstuart wrote:

Vangi Sad d'oh!

In theory it makes their website rank higher on Google searches and hence increased traffic. Google searches the web for backlinks (the number your website is mentioned on other sites) and then uses it as one of the parameters to determine it's popularity. If they however detect you are buying/spamming to increase your backlinks, you'll be blacklisted so the strategy can backfire.
enyands
#206 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2016 10:49:40 AM

whiteowl wrote:
enyands wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
enyands wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
jimberstuart wrote:

Vangi Sad d'oh!

In theory it makes their website rank higher on Google searches and hence increased traffic. Google searches the web for backlinks (the number your website is mentioned on other sites) and then uses it as one of the parameters to determine it's popularity. If they however detect you are buying/spamming to increase your backlinks, you'll be blacklisted so the strategy can backfire.

Thanks whiteowl though when you say popularity does it mean that Google will pay those sites for being popular? rather what monetary gain do they benefit from being popular ? Advertisement from Google ama
eco
#207 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2016 12:31:46 PM

enyands wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
enyands wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
enyands wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
jimberstuart wrote:

Vangi Sad d'oh!

Thanks whiteowl though when you say popularity does it mean that Google will pay those sites for being popular? rather what monetary gain do they benefit from being popular ? Advertisement from Google ama

The benefit is more pay for page views from Google Adsense. If the page visitor happens to click on the Google Ads in these pages, the owner gets even more money. The best way to deal with the spammers if Admin is not Usering them is to ignore the links! Don't click
whiteowl
#208 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2016 1:54:41 PM

enyands wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
enyands wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
enyands wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
jimberstuart wrote:

Vangi Sad d'oh!

Payment is a different matter. You can only be paid by Google if you're signed up to their advertising program: adsense. It either pay per click or view.You also have the option of signing up with other advert agencies or charging the adverts yourself though that requires a lot more work.Google is the king in this sector. On a broad scale, spamming is a well paying profession .There are guys I know who make good money out of it.Though it's very annoying for users. The only option is to either ban or ignore spam links from your site.
enyands
#209 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:47:36 PM

whiteowl wrote:
enyands wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
enyands wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
enyands wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
jimberstuart wrote:

Vangi Sad d'oh!

Payment is a different matter. You can only be paid by Google if you're signed up to their advertising program: adsense. It either pay per click or view.You also have the option of signing up with other advert agencies or charging the adverts yourself though that requires a lot more work.Google is the king in this sector. On a broad scale, spamming is a well paying profession .There are guys I know who make good money out of it.Though it's very annoying for users. The only option is to either ban or ignore spam links from your site.

Thanks now I know. I'll be one great spammer if this is how people make money.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly . Though thanks sana for your generosity.
watesh
#210 Posted : Tuesday, February 16, 2016 8:37:36 PM

enyands wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
enyands wrote:
whiteowl wrote:
enyands wrote:
mkenyan wrote:
enyands wrote:
Angelica _ann wrote:
jimberstuart wrote:

Vangi Sad d'oh!

Thanks now I know. I'll be one great spammer if this is how people make money.Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly . Though thanks sana for your generosity.

Blog owner here...all links left on forums are NoFollow hence Google will disregard it. Only dofollow backlinks will be regarded. To get these u need to be part of the content section of a blog or website
Xymalos
#211 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 6:13:48 AM

[quote=osa2]What happened to FEP MicroFinance Bank. Were they not issued with a license last year?
http://www.businessdaily.../-/k3pj44z/-/index.html[/quote]

Central Bank denies FEP license to run micro-finance bank. Here is <<Business Daily link>>
Ali Baba
#212 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 10:00:12 AM

Xymalos wrote:
[quote=osa2]What happened to FEP MicroFinance Bank. Were they not issued with a license last year?

Central Bank denies FEP license to run micro-finance bank. Here is <<Business Daily link>>
Dr Njoroge is not sure whether directors of FEP(who are only interested in becoming BILLIONAIRES,if the end justifies the means)are suitable to run a bank.
Wamunyota
#213 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2016 3:33:53 PM

Ali Baba wrote:
Xymalos wrote:

Dr Njoroge is not sure whether directors of FEP(who are only interested in becoming BILLIONAIRES,if the end justifies the means)are suitable to run a bank.

They knew they will not get the licence and that is why they are eyeing nyachae bank
Hutia Mundu!!
enyands
#214 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2016 7:19:23 PM

Wamunyota wrote:
Ali Baba wrote:
Xymalos wrote:

They knew they will not get the licence and that is why they are eyeing nyachae bank

many will be surprised when this bus takes off. trust me
BGL
#215 Posted : Thursday, September 08, 2016 8:12:41 PM

enyands wrote:
Wamunyota wrote:
Ali Baba wrote:
Xymalos wrote:

many will be surprised when this bus takes off. trust me

It depends on where it will take-off to!!!
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
kimanimsc
#216 Posted : Thursday, September 29, 2016 8:28:34 PM

COPIED
Breaking news posted as received .
News just in John Kithaka fired from Fep CEO to just an ordinary board member after blunder's involving Billion's of shilling's spent under questionable transactions. Mr Morris Korir takes office with immediate effect as of Monday last week. Kithaka came with a tag of a staunch Christian and has left FEP in shambles.

https://www.facebook.com..._ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

COPIED.

1)We talked about losses in June 2015 before they were declared in Sept 27 AGM
2) We talked about money being stolen in the 8 page 17 points addendum and the board has just fired Kithaka for the same misappropriations and questionable transactions
3)We talked about issues in Investor database and share certificates and CBK used same grounds to deny the DTMF license in March 2016
4)We talked about board being compromised and questions came up about Mwongeras capabilities and Bishop Kariukis personality.
5)We talked about FEP investments being redirected to TAI and SOFIC and now the two leaders Kithaka and Karuu have exited leaving behind the whereabouts of the monies and shares transfered from FEP
6) We talked about pertinent issues and FEP gagged OKOA only for other interested members to come up and publish the truth.
7) Mwongera lied in AGM speech that legal action had been taken against the thieves who stole but no court cases are on record for the same taking place or the action ever being initiated.
FEP has been exposed and its time they declared what steps they are taking to recover the money from Kithaka, Wachira and their companies Archlink international and Kyoto Construction.
Forester
#217 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 12:01:52 AM

kimanimsc wrote:
COPIED
News just in John Kithaka fired from Fep CEO to just an ordinary board member after blunder's involving Billion's of shilling's spent under questionable transactions. Mr Morris Korir takes office with immediate effect as of Monday last week. Kithaka came with a tag of a staunch Christian and has left FEP in shambles.

COPIED.

2) We talked about money being stolen in the 8 page 17 points addendum and the board has just fired Kithaka for the same misappropriations and questionable transactions
3)We talked about issues in Investor database and share certificates and CBK used same grounds to deny the DTMF license in March 2016
4)We talked about board being compromised and questions came up about Mwongeras capabilities and Bishop Kariukis personality.
5)We talked about FEP investments being redirected to TAI and SOFIC and now the two leaders Kithaka and Karuu have exited leaving behind the whereabouts of the monies and shares transfered from FEP
6) We talked about pertinent issues and FEP gagged OKOA only for other interested members to come up and publish the truth.
7) Mwongera lied in AGM speech that legal action had been taken against the thieves who stole but no court cases are on record for the same taking place or the action ever being initiated.
FEP has been exposed and its time they declared what steps they are taking to recover the money from Kithaka, Wachira and their companies Archlink international and Kyoto Construction.

Sad Sad Pray Pray @BGL, hope you managed to run for the hills. If not, pole sana kwa masaibu.
Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs - Farrah Gray.
obiero
#218 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 7:26:18 AM

Forester wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
COPIED

COPIED.

Sad Sad Pray Pray @BGL, hope you managed to run for the hills. If not, pole sana kwa masaibu.

Poleni wanahisa wa FEP

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 15,750 ABP 6.45
enyands
#219 Posted : Friday, September 30, 2016 8:25:54 AM

obiero wrote:
Forester wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
COPIED

COPIED.

Poleni wanahisa wa FEP

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I'm laughing because I know the truth of all these allegations.i still stick to my guns .....people will be surprised soon ..
heri
#220 Posted : Thursday, October 06, 2016 7:30:45 AM

enyands wrote:
obiero wrote:
Forester wrote:
kimanimsc wrote:
COPIED

COPIED.

Poleni wanahisa wa FEP

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I'm laughing because I know the truth of all these allegations.i still stick to my guns .....people will be surprised soon ..

Please tell us before we commit suicide, are we going to lose our investment?